Help with Armors and Clothing (PROBLEM SOLVED!)

MsOtaku

Not exactly sure if this post belongs here but, since some of the links to mods I'm going to post contain nudity I'd rather be safe than sorry and not upset a moderator. :angel:

Bear with me, I'm extremely new to clothing and body mods so I'm a real n00blet when it comes to this.

So, I've always used Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT for my PC which uses Caliente's Beautiful Bodies, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, and, ALSL Body - CBBE BBP TBBP HDT Bodyslide presets so I can use HDT Breast and Butt Physics.

Now, I decided that instead of every woman NPC and their mother wearing ultra skimpy armor, I wanted to be the special, sexy snowflake and be the only foxy lady in Skyrim and, if they are worthy, give skimpy armor to my followers.

This time around, on my fresh install, I re-downloaded Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT and chose the "Standalone" option which DOES NOT REPLACE EVERYONE'S VANILLA ARMOR, only mine and if I want someone else to wear it, I can give it to them. Selecting this option says that once you create your armor, you go to a tanning rack and change it there. Well, I used the forge to create the Daedric armor (my favorite), went to the tanning rack and no options for converting this armor into a skimpy version were there.

For all of the NPCs in Skyrim I use the Rustic Clothing overhaul mod. Unfortunately, no bouncies in the boobs when they wear their new, revamped vanilla clothing. The creator of Rustic Clothing said "This mod only contains textures, NO MESHES and NO ESP." So, I thought that physics would work. Guess not but I can live with that because the clothes are beautiful.

Now we get to the questions!

1. Does anyone know if Rustic Clothing or any clothing overhaul mod is incompatible with Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT? (Trust me, I've looked and looked for answers on this and found none.)
  2. Does any one with Rustic Clothing or another clothing overhaul mod and the Standalone version of Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT know how to convert armor you've just forged into the skimpy version?

Links to all mods mentioned:

Before anyone asks, YES, I have gone through the comments people leave behind on both Rustic Clothing and Remodel Armor to see if any one has asked these things or something very similar. The only thing I've found in regards to the tanning rack and the Standalone version of Remodeled Armor is about making your own panties.

Please help my PC be foxy again. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thank the gods I'm stubborn and did not quit until I got it working!!!!

For anyone using Mod Organizer, check on the right panel and make sure that the REMODELED Armors are all ticked (check marked). MO will NOT AUTOMATICALLY do this for you! The solution was so simple and I just missed it. Problem SOLVED I have my skimpy armor while everyone else is nicely dressed and I can move on to installing more mods that will cause me headaches in the begging and bug you all to help me! XOXO

Archived