restarted mods need help

i have removed all my oln mods and remoded oblivion

P.S.

first set a pic is the load outs i have up and running thay overlap 

the other pic are the mods i have put into the game plz tell me what mod i need to get and how to fix the 1s i do have now the last pic of my mods overlap

post-1147337-0-17222800-1474836214_thumb.png

post-1147337-0-33903400-1474836221_thumb.png

post-1147337-0-71080100-1474836320_thumb.png

post-1147337-0-59646200-1474836329_thumb.png

post-1147337-0-76236600-1474836338_thumb.png

Your load order is a complete mess, run BOSS.  You also need to go through and take out all your duplicate mods.  

Next, you need to learn how to get and post your load order, NMM is a POS, but supposedly it does have this feature somewhere.

Based on the quick glimpse I took of what you are running, I'd recommend deleting the game and starting over.  Install your base mods and READ THE README files that come with each mod, especially when there is more than one esp.  Then when you are able to run the game and have it stable with normal mods, then and only then come back and grab a few sex mods.  Start with just 3 or 4 and build from there.  Dumping everything all at once in is just going to cause you fits.  There is too much you need to learn to do it all at once.  We can help, but we can't teach you by pushing an easy button.  Sorry.

Your load order is a complete mess, run BOSS.  You also need to go through and take out all your duplicate mods.  

Next, you need to learn how to get and post your load order, NMM is a POS, but supposedly it does have this feature somewhere.

Based on the quick glimpse I took of what you are running, I'd recommend deleting the game and starting over.  Install your base mods and READ THE README files that come with each mod, especially when there is more than one esp.  Then when you are able to run the game and have it stable with normal mods, then and only then come back and grab a few sex mods.  Start with just 3 or 4 and build from there.  Dumping everything all at once in is just going to cause you fits.  There is too much you need to learn to do it all at once.  We can help, but we can't teach you by pushing an easy button.  Sorry.

p any help would be great and can you tell what mods that are best and maybe u can tell me how to fix what i have right now but if not owill ill just restart it i do have the mods in there own files 

How to fix it: gregathit told you how to do it.

get rid of the nmm

Install Oblivion or TES modmanager

use BOSS then sort the Lovers Mods manually.

Start a new game.

"what mods that are best"  no one can tell you ! no one know what you like.

nearly all Mods with short description:    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

But if you have messed up you whole installation....start again.

New Oblivion installtion with DLCs, then test your game.

Oblivion Modmanager, all tools ( test your game )

Nude body, armor clothes replacer ( test your game )

You ignored all my help in your 3 topics and my PM. ( still two LoversBlackmail versions and LoversFSE in your load order.  And LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp not at the end of load order )

Last time I tell you READ MY YELLOW LINK !

If you install Oblivion again follow my Link step by step. AND read the readmes or Mod descriptions how to install Mods and tools !

I give up, end my help.

Archived