Is Fallout 3/New Vegas Modding almost dead?

Guest Trior

I have recently being around Nexus and LL to see what kind of new stuff for these old games are being created this days and, except for some minor mods in the nexus, there aren´t some big or interesting mods. The most interesting things I´ve seen are weapons mods.

Do you think there will be amazing new modifications for these games, like new body types, quests, new worlds etc. or we only will see little to none good mods in the next months?

Let´s discuss politely.... :D

Modding might slow for a game but it'll never die because there will always be people playing them as well as new people that will start playing them and not everyone will jump on the new game bandwagon. Always a good time to start learning how to mod so that you can start making things that you like yourself so that you won't have to wait for some else to do it for you.

Modding might slow for a game but it'll never die because there will always be people playing them as well as new people that will start playing them and not everyone will jump on the new game bandwagon. Always a good time to start learning how to mod so that you can start making things that you like yourself so that you won't have to wait for some else to do it for you.

Good to know.

Btw, yeah I use to create my own mods for Fallout games (except the ones that involves programs like 3d max or blender) :D

I ask this only for curiosity, and because I like to hear (in this case read) other peoples opinion.

Also, thanks for your reply  :)

[...]except for some minor mods in the nexus, there aren´t some big or interesting mods.  The most interesting things I´ve seen are weapons mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/2159825/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Do you think there will be amazing new modifications for these games, like new body types, quests, new worlds etc. 

IOzuwXf9.jpg

Thanks for the info buddy. Didn´t know about these. I´ll check this out, especially the frontier.

Most of F4 "hot files" are some armors or weapons. Almost all FNV "hot files" are interesting gameplay things, new locations, quests and other stuff. Not even telling about huge WIP mods like Frontier, Molten Clouds, Willhaven and others.

Personally I'd rather say that F4 modding is dead. Not FNV one.

Archived