Enhanced Camera Extra set of Breasts (Not Torso)

crankytoaster

Hello, I am currently using enhanced camera as my first person mod, I am having an odd problem with the mod in which there is an extra set of breasts appearing when i run and stop. When standing still only a small part of it shows up, but when i run and stop they bounce into view (I am using HDT). This error does not occur when my character is nude, only when she is wearing HDT armor (I don't have many non HDT armors). What I already tried was using the batch builder to give my body to all 1000 armors in bodyslide, running FNIS, and using LOOT. This error is not to be confused with the torso showing up while in sex animations, I am positive that this is not an error with IFPV because I found and deleted the SKSE files from that mod. I would be using IFPV as my first person mod only if it worked with 360 walking, personally i find the camera placement of enhanced camera to be pretty bad and editing it really fiddly, the only reason that i use it is because it supports 360 walk. I can post screenshots of the error, it would be much appreciated if you had a fix.

Quoted from Nexus

"gamefever

290 kudos2868 posts

A whole heck of a lot of Modded Armor use the 3rd person model for 1st person model.
That's exactly what causes that issue.

A decent lazy way around that is simply to use the 1st person models already provided in the games BSA for the 1st person models or simply just use a pair of naked arms...Only people using crazy FOV at that point might ever notice that the shoulder pads or sleeves are missing.

"

Archived