More rape control?

Faxroux

So I recently reinstalled all this stuff, Oblivion, and Lovers.

I remember that with Joburg I could somewhat control what animation group would happen through a dialogue choice. If I wanted another animation group to follow, I'd have to wait until it was done and hope there was either a round 2 or something.

However that's not a very fun thing to do all the time. It's a bit clunky trying to create "scenes" the way I might when I tried the Skyrim version of all this.

When it comes to random rape, it's even worse because there is no control over the animation group, you get what you get and then are thrown off, maybe for a round 2 of something different later.

All I really want is the ability for the rapist to go something like blowjob->rape->differentposition etc. within the same instance. So the sex feels like there's some progression and not 9/10 rapists going in dry. Yes, I get that there's a level of immersion to having no control like in real life...but of course, I'm not really going for real life here.

Hopefully you understand what I meant with that ramble, basically the ability to switch anim groups during rape. Is that possible? Does that exist already or can I make it easily? I can switch anim groups during regular sex using Pk Extender...I think...but not rape, I guess it's some separate category...if so, then maybe it doesn't have to be with a quick change...?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you for reading.

During rape I think you are correct in that you are locked into one of the four animation groups (it depends on how you are being faced by the closest attacker - or your facing if you are the doing the attacking).  You can switch between animations in those groups with the grab key, but only within that group.

Now if you have a "favorite" set of animations that you want to see during rape, just go to the ini files and change their group.  Its tedious, but it is just that simple with the normal RaperS plugin.

In Wappy's Ones raperS plugin, I think there is a master ini file that you can change to "add" or "remove" animations from the rape group.

During rape I think you are correct in that you are locked into one of the four animation groups (it depends on how you are being faced by the closest attacker - or your facing if you are the doing the attacking).  You can switch between animations in those groups with the grab key, but only within that group.

Now if you have a "favorite" set of animations that you want to see during rape, just go to the ini files and change their group.  Its tedious, but it is just that simple with the normal RaperS plugin.

In Wappy's Ones raperS plugin, I think there is a master ini file that you can change to "add" or "remove" animations from the rape group.

Thank you, that sounds like something I'd be williing to tinker with. I'll take a look to see what is there. So you mean, I could potentially add an animation from one group to another using the ini file? I think I have Wappy's RaperS. 

Ideally, I would use a function like that to add all animations everywhere, so that rape could "last longer" with different actions done. It would allow me to create a bit of a longer scene. 

But if not possible, I suppose I'll stop being so picky lol.

EDIT:

Taking a look at LoversRaperS_Motion ini , I feel a bit confused as to what is editable and what is not. I would upload it for an easier example but can't seem to do that. The top part seems to be explaining what is going on. There is an interesting comment about how each animation has its own ini, which I can see in the ini folder. I could maybe manually edit the inis to be a part of all anim groups, but that sounds more tedious than just working with the RaperS ini alone.

The rest of this ini has two sections, one to be uncommented if using LAPF pack, one to be uncommented if using v2 Lovers Resources. I'm rather confused because I can't tell by the symbols alone whether the sections are commented or not, or how to uncomment them. And because I assume I am definitely using the LAPF pack and the resources too so I don't understand why they'd be commented out.

But once I figure that out, I assume I can create write list of all animations 1-??? (or it may be easier to go ahead and define specific ones I want), then copy paste that list to every quotation that defines the animations for behind, front, etc? There does seem to be many places to define what animations play by gender and whether it is front or back like you said.

animations are only going to "last" so long.....I don't remember what the max length is under the lover settings, but I didn't think it was all that long.  

if you use pk extender, you can turn off the loss of controls during rape I think.  I never really used PK extender much, just enough to test that it worked with the LAPF and then uninstalled it.  I'm not much for pushing buttons to "have sex".  LOL

Check out the pk extender settings and look at the ini files.  I think you can get what you are trying for without too much difficulty.

Cheers,

Greg

animations are only going to "last" so long.....I don't remember what the max length is under the lover settings, but I didn't think it was all that long.  

if you use pk extender, you can turn off the loss of controls during rape I think.  I never really used PK extender much, just enough to test that it worked with the LAPF and then uninstalled it.  I'm not much for pushing buttons to "have sex".  LOL

Check out the pk extender settings and look at the ini files.  I think you can get what you are trying for without too much difficulty.

Cheers,

Greg

That feeling when I've been working on the RaperS file and anim inis, editied my post with questions, and yet it may be easier to take a look at the pk extender ini. ;-;

awe

Meh, I've found that I don't really like that whole mini game with pk but thought the button itself would be worth it ha. Also, there doesn't seem to be anything to define that in the xLPK ini.

Anyway, I may try what I thought of in the post above with the RaperS ini and copy pasting a list of the numbers I want to the defined lists...hoping it doesn't break things.

As for lasting so long, by giving manual control (always) in Sexual Exploits, an anim will last until I press E so that's already cool. 

I don't like playing a minigame of sorts to have sex but I do like watching a more complex scene between two characters lol.

The LAPF is completely standalone.  It doesn't use the resources pack.  If you installed the resources pack, then you might have messed things up, especially if you installed it "after" installing the LAPF.  If I am reading your post wrong and you didn't install the resource pack, then great.

In the Wappyone RaperS version, there is indeed an ini file, and this is the one you want to edit.  Editing each individual animation would be a royal pain.  There are 142 animations in the LAPF.  Changing their groups, "might" break a few plugins, if they use a group call.  So just keep that in mind if the game throws up an error.  Changing wappyone's rapers ini file won't cause any issues at all.

The Wappyone file to edit is called loversRaperS_motion.ini

The default is set to use the lapf animations.  All the animations uncommented are ones RaperS will use.  There are different setups, for from the front, from the back and so on.  You "could" try duplicating all animations available (or that you like) in each row.  That "may" work.  It also may crash.  Never tried anything like you are wanting to do.  

You might play around with the lovers settings before you go to extremes with ini files.

The LAPF is completely standalone.  It doesn't use the resources pack.  If you installed the resources pack, then you might have messed things up, especially if you installed it "after" installing the LAPF.  If I am reading your post wrong and you didn't install the resource pack, then great.

In the Wappyone RaperS version, there is indeed an ini file, and this is the one you want to edit.  Editing each individual animation would be a royal pain.  There are 142 animations in the LAPF.  Changing their groups, "might" break a few plugins, if they use a group call.  So just keep that in mind if the game throws up an error.  Changing wappyone's rapers ini file won't cause any issues at all.

Right.

Sorry for the confusion, I only installed LAPF package, the latest version as it was. Not any separate resource for it. I incorrectly thought the resources pack was included as a part of the package. Everything seems to be working there, and with the Wappy RaperS plugin.

And yes, I am speaking of the Rapers_Motion ini file, the one I'm looking at now, as the one I'm going to be editing. There are lists of animations to play under different conditions and I will try to edit them to include more. 

My biggest question is only how to uncomment something in an ini or check if it has been commented. I'm sure I'll figure out the numbers I need to list by trying them in game, I think if I press the tilde key it should display the current anim number, I read that somewhere.

Thank you for the help here, I appreciate it.

Yes, the tilde key will display the currently playing animation.

The daedra sutra contains a picture of each animation (all four stages) so you don't have to try to catalog them yourself.

Currently the uncommented animation numbers are for the LAPF.

If you uncomment anything below the LAPF animations, then you are using old animation numbers, which will throw up errors.  The only reason those animations are commented out, is for reduncancy for those who for some reason don't wish to use the LAPF.  So if someone wanted to use the last resource pack, they would comment out the lapf animations and uncomment the appropriate animations for the resource pack version they were using.

Yes, the tilde key will display the currently playing animation.

The daedra sutra contains a picture of each animation (all four stages) so you don't have to try to catalog them yourself.

Currently the uncommented animation numbers are for the LAPF.

If you uncomment anything below the LAPF animations, then you are using old animation numbers, which will throw up errors.  The only reason those animations are commented out, is for reduncancy for those who for some reason don't wish to use the LAPF.  So if someone wanted to use the last resource pack, they would comment out the lapf animations and uncomment the appropriate animations for the resource pack version they were using.

Awesome! Everything has become clear! Thanks for a solution.

Archived