Is something wrong with this armor?

QuiteTheTail

The following screenshots portrait a NPC wearing the Amelion ceremonial armor (from the LL replacer) in two differents spots of the same house.

post-729106-0-02525100-1474723206_thumb.jpgpost-729106-0-93083100-1474723213_thumb.jpg

I am aware of a certain "white bug" whose effect is similar if not identical to this, but I thought it affected only "animated static" meshes. Is this the same bug? And more to the point, is there something I can do about it in this specific case?

Here's the armor, in case you want to take a look at it.

amelion.7z

That was the cause. Thank you both!

The full armor replacer (can't find the download link anymore, but it must still be around here somewhere) included also boots for the amelion armor. The greaves, I had them added to the attachment just for comparison.

OT

Some of these OOO Seducers/Succubi are really cute, don't you think?

The full armor replacer (can't find the download link anymore, but it must still be around here somewhere) included also boots for the amelion armor.

Is it this armor replacer and I assume you're using HGEC?

Or could it be one of these mods...

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/searchresults/?quicksrc_name=Amelion&quicksrc_auth=Author&quicksrc_game=101

Thanks for the links.

Actually I'm referring to the LoversLab replacer by kingkong & fejeena (it's a bit more revealing than that). Yes, I'm using HGEC as the base female body, but several NPCs are customized through Setbody. So, rather than using a single armor replacer, I created my personal selection (e.g. DMRA for ebony, GBEC for Mithril and so on). With the new features offered by the latest version of Blockhead, I'm confident that soon we'll have the abilty to change the armor type based on the bodycode (in fact such a mod already exist, but now it will be easier to implement and use. And much, much more powerful).

Archived