Skyrim Online RolePlay Server Project

Skyrim Online RP Server Project

Here we go ! First of all i've to apologie about my bad english but thats not the subject here so let me explain  ;)

I downloaded and host a server succefully with a WAN mod for skyrim to play RP with 2 friends and i have to say, we have some fun ! 

For the instance the server run properly with some lags and glitchz but its ok, so far i succed to make work on the server :

- Modded armors and weapons (you can see the stuff of your friend in real time),

- Modded bodys and texture of characters.

- Modded houses.

Idles, some bug fixes.

do a trick to tchat in-game (with steam tchat always on the top of skyrim to switch and RP)

The reason of this post is really simple, i want, i really fucking want to increase the value of this Project by :

- Add a private professionals powerfull servers dedicated to run it (EU and US to avoid troubleshootings with the lack of ping)

- Make works FNIS properly and many other sex and non-sex animation mods

- Add as many sexy and lewds mods work on the server as we can.

- have a real ingame tchat like in a MMO

- Increase the stability and performances at a maximum level.

- Create a patcher, cause yes, the Online Mod need to have the mods in the same order in the organizer, evrybody have to add the same mods as the one who host the server.

- Add you guys to have fun with us !

In fact, the general idea can be resumed at : Offer to Skyrim players an entire RP Multiplayer modded server ready to play, a kind of "new lewd experience of Skyrim with other players"

Well then, what you thinking about that, let me know !

If wanna talk about it you can add me on steam : Tataken

Special mention and thanks to Siegfre, creator of the Tamriel Online - Skyrim LAN Multiplayer

• 10 months later...

A fine idea! I thought about something like this when I first found the multiplayer mod, but many people said they were having problems with mods and quests and syncing and stuff, so hopefully those have been fixed or aren't too detrimental because some kind of ll skyrim server with an assortment of mods (armors, weapons, sexy and the like) would be pretty sweet.

Keep in mind that the Mod, letting you play Skyrim with others, is not made for more than a few Players, i´d say 2-5 maximum. (Its a Lan Mod) Neither is the game itself made for things like that, as you may know. (The Engine isnt made for that, simple - Means you cant put the game on a server without facing Problems)

Same goes for FNiS, and the Sync itself. There is a reason why no bigger servers were created.. ever..

I Really hope you have success tho.

• 7 months later...

Archived