View File

TOYS FOR BEARS

By: Subject2Host & MadMansGun

Description: Replaces the bear penis from MNC with the horse cock, since it looks much nicer. This mod also fixes the problem with non-default bears, which is anything other than the cave bear, loading their own bear textures onto the cock and ballsack instead of the correct textures. I've also tweaked both the penis and ballsack textures so that the ballsack doesn't look like a bright purple balloon and the penis isn't mottled and is now pink instead of black.

Installation: Simply unzip the file and dump the contents of the data folder into your skyrim data folder.

Requirements: None unless you want to have sex with the bears. Start by checking the requirements of "More Nasty Critters" and get all required mods down the totem pole of requirements.

Recommendations: Well first of all, get More Nasty Critters obviously if you haven't already. Also get this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2585-nibbles-animations/ for the blowjob animation (Plus a bunch of other really awesome animations!).

Compatibility:
MoreNastyCritters: You must currently disable bears in MNC, or else you be seeing two dicks at once.

Creditz: Big thanks to MadMansGun for helping me create this mod. Be sure to check out his mods too, especially his dragon replacer AND *Drum roll* Creature x Creature animation pack!!!

MadMansGun - http://www.loverslab.com/user/71862-madmansgun/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/22/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Nothing unless you want to have sex with them.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Have you seen the bear dick from MNC? It is very apparent that they didn't give a shit and just wanted to give it a half-assed dick and move on.

don't be judgemental, bears have all sorts of fucked up looking dicks, so the original one is valid.

Balls smaller size (75%) - this is good.

But with the textures you did something wrong. :D

b54654fad0221555c3be81e004cb92f2.jpg

In the original version of the author's textures were right.

Let's fix it.

you need to select "Toys For Bears" in the Creature Framework's mod control menu.

Balls smaller size (75%) - this is good.

But with the textures you did something wrong. :D

b54654fad0221555c3be81e004cb92f2.jpg

In the original version of the author's textures were right.

Let's fix it.

you need to select "Toys For Bears" in the Creature Framework's mod control menu.

Bullshit. It's only your fault.

Have you got it wrong when reduced the size of the balls. Version from the author has normal texture. Do normal texture and problems will not be.

Have you got it wrong when reduced the size of the balls. Version from the author has normal texture. Do normal texture and problems will not be.

I think you ought to control your tone.

All claims only to the Google-translator.

English is not my native language.

this is what i am seeing, so not bullshit.

snow bear

attachicon.gifScreenShot683.jpg

cave bear

attachicon.gifScreenShot684.jpg

Unfortunately, only the original meshes from the Subject2Host work fine.

It is necessary to alter the meshes on the same algorithm as the Subject2Host did.

Otherwise useless dialogue.

• 8 months later...

Are there any Mods in exsistance for Horses with equipment like this? (A lil longer maybe) 

umm yes, where do you think the "equipment" came from in the first place?

it's from the horses in more nasty critters

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Hmm i know MNC, got the latest version already but.. i cant change the horses for some reason. in the CF there are all my creatures listed but some of them wont change. Maybe im missing some info? I will try to figure it out.

• 1 year later...