SlaveTats Magic Manager(STMM)

View File

SlaveTats Magic Manager(STMM)

After more than 3 years, I will update this old mod to try to help all SlaveTats users who have the super slow MCM problem in Special Edition. I know someone posted a modified version of SlaveTats with a cache implementation, but don't worry, STMM implements the same feature but in another way.

Also, I have a way to manage the color of SlaveTats tattoos, but that's not all.

Now STMM can change the Color, Glow, Gloss and Alpha Chanel of each tattoo.

But the color is very delicated. I know very well that, when changing a color in a tattoo, many times it is also necessary to change it in another tattoo and it has to be EXACT, really and exactly the same Color, Glow, Gloss and Alpha because if the colors are not exactly the same does not look good.

STMM can copy the Color+Glow+Gloss+Alpha of a tattoo and paste it on any other tattoo.

Many times the color selection based on 16 colors is not enough and we want to use a specific color, but that is not possible using only 16 colors. The only solution is to use RaceMenu, but every time we change a tattoo with SlaveTats we lose our colors.

STMM solves that problem in a very specific way.

Each time a SlaveTats tattoo is modified ussing RaceMenu STMM copies the exact values specified in RaceMenu into the internal SlaveTats data. Now, when SlaveTats change a tattoo, it will use exactly the Color, Glow, Gloss and Alpha specified in RaceMenu for that tattoo. And, of course, you can use the copy and paste function to transfer that exact color to another tattoo.

I think a good detailed description is the best we can have, but I know there are many people who don't want to read and prefer to watch a video. I have prepared some so you can see what STMM can do.

1 - Add tattoos ussing keys while you are in 3rd camera having full control to move, rotate and zoom.

2 - Change the Color, Glow, Gloss and Alpha and see the result in real time while you are in 3rd camera but whitout control.

3 - Change the Color, Glow, Gloss and Alpha ussing RaceMenu and see how SlaveTats respect it.

4 - Paint any NPC ussing spells = Add as many tattoos that you want to any NPC in one second.

OLD DESCRIPTION

Features:
Store unlimited diferent configurations of tattoos applied to Player or NPC's

Support SlaveTats Tattoos and RaceMenu Overlay's

Apply any stored configuration to Player or NPC with a spell

Including SlaveTats Tattoos and RaceMenu Overlay's

Steal tattoos applied to NPC and appy to Player for modify, store and reapply
Show stored configuration sequentially pressing keys ( next and back )
Show all tattoos of a section sequentially pressing keys( next and back )

Mark tattoos as Remembered for apply latter

Apply tattoos to Player Body directly (Whitout pass by Remembered)

Show all remembered tatoos sequentially pressing keys( next and back )

Apply tattoos to Player Body directly

Delete stored configuration
Clear NPC
Scan NPC in cell whit tatoos and edit NPC in Racemenu
Show the path of all diferent tatoos in use by Player and NPC
Export all the configurations to file
Import all the configurations from file

Requeriments:
SlaveTats (Of course)
UIExtensions (for the special menus)

Usage:
In the first run the mod must add 3 Voice Command and 4 Spells in Alteration. All start by STMM.
If you not have the spells and voices (bad start) you can try use the Menu Key assigned by default to number 5 (over the letters keys, not in numeric pad) and use the option ADD SPELLS.
If the Menu Key not work (very bad start) you can try in the MCM Console. The mod include a console called SlaveTats Magic Manager for change the key assignements. Put others keys that you want and try.
If you not have the MCM console (very very bad start) try save your game and reload it. If the MCM console not appear try open the GAME console and write setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 wait 30 seconds and go to MCM.
If you not have the spells, the Menu Key not work and not appear the MCM Console un-install the mod and report in the forum.

If all work, open the Menu and select the first option: Store Tattoo Configuration
You must write a name for save configuration, type that you want and press enter.
In the upper left corner must appear a message like STMM Stored in Master Data. The same message is writen in the GAME console. Near ALL the notifications are writen to the GAME console for history and verification.

Open the Menu again and select the second option: Show and Load Configuration
You must have a line with the name that type in the first step followed by ST:X RM:X
The X represent the number of tattos stored (ST for slavetats, RM for racemenu)
You can have 0 in ST OR in RM, but if you have 0 in ST AND 0 in RM, something bad as append or your player body not have any tats. Put some tats and try again.
If you have any number in ST or RM click in the line. Your Player Body must be cleared (removing all tats) and must be painted with the stored info. If not work report in forum.
Look carrefull if the tats are exacly the same in the same position and with the same COLOR. If you not are sure, not save your game. Load it and try again.
If all work, save your game.

Load your savegame, open the Menu and select the second option: Show and Load Configuration
If you NOT see the line with the saved configuration, you can have a problem with JContainers.
If you see the line click over it for apply the configuration and verify that THE MOD IS WORKING.

After that, you can make another store of the tats of your player with other name. The names for the stored configuration MUST BE DIFERENT. I not permit overwrite it for name.
Or can equip the spell Steal Tattoos from NPC and store yours diferents configurations of each NPC.
Or can paint some NPC with diferent configurations.
Or can see a SlaveTats section over your body pressing the keys back and next (by default 8 and 9). If you see a good tat you can mark it with the equiped voice comand. You can see other section and mark others tats and finaly you can see the remembered colection for make a new configuration over your player body. If you like it, open the menu and store it.

I wait yours comments and problems, of course.

But i think the mod is usefull and FUN.

EDIT: I not make color management. I respect the colors and glow of the tats but you must use SlaveTats and Racemenu for change the color of the tats. Remember store your new color configuration. You can have diferents configurations with the same tats and diferent colors and glows.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/21/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SlaveTats, UIExtensions
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Well now, doesn't this look very interesting. I must admit, I approve so far. I have to wonder if it will catch the cum textures from Sexlab however... not that it should, but it seems a possible glitch. I will check this out later.

Well now, doesn't this look very interesting. I must admit, I approve so far. I have to wonder if it will catch the cum textures from Sexlab however... not that it should, but it seems a possible glitch. I will check this out later.

Not worry.. STMM only catch overlay's from ST or RM... not catch decals or sprites from magic efect's... i can have glitch's.. of course.. but not by this zone...

i imagine i'd use it to save a slavetat combination from one playthrough to the next, placing it on a follower and having a built in backstory for her (in ink)...

The combinations are mantained from a savegame to the next.. but if you want have the stored combinations in a NEW GAME you must export your configuration to file and import it after start a new game... exactly for that i make the export - import functionality... for transfer your prefered combinations of tat's to a new game...

i imagine i'd use it to save a slavetat combination from one playthrough to the next, placing it on a follower and having a built in backstory for her (in ink)...

The combinations are mantained from a savegame to the next.. but if you want have the stored combinations in a NEW GAME you must export your configuration to file and import it after start a new game... exactly for that i make the export - import functionality... for transfer your prefered combinations of tat's to a new game...

perfect. i forgot to check.

For some reason when I restart skyrim and load my save the tatooos dissapear

Some people have this problem and murfk and i are searching the cause..

My mod only store info and apply it when you use the menu or spell.. you can re-apply the tats too fast.. use it...

SlaveTats is in sleep mode until you open the mcm console for change tats... not apply every tat to every npc when load game.. this work relay on RaceMenu or NiOverride.. then must be a problem with that...

My mod only store info and apply it when you use the menu or spell.. you can re-apply the tats too fast.. use it...

SlaveTats is in sleep mode until you open the mcm console for change tats... not apply every tat to every npc when load game.. this work relay on RaceMenu or NiOverride.. then must be a problem with that...

It never happened to me before using this mod. It's probably an issue with the two interacting. 

It never happened to me before using this mod. It's probably an issue with the two interacting. 

Can't be.. i use SlaveTats api... really SlaveTats are making the hard work.. i only call her api and add some functions for control, store and manage...

What tattoo dissapear.. ALL SlaveTats? ALL RaceMenu? ALL tattoos? only some?

Dissapear the tatoos on Player? in some NPC?  in ALL NPC??

Activate login in your skyrim.ini and put the log... and put your load order to see what pack's tattoo are you using... we can research a bit...

All tats. They don't even appear in the save tats menu when I reload. But I did some rigorous save game cleaning and that appears to have fixed it.

All tats. They don't even appear in the save tats menu when I reload. But I did some rigorous save game cleaning and that appears to have fixed it.

Good to know.. Now we have a solution for others players with this problem... Thanks...

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, drocke896 said:

When saving a config to a name that already exists, it says you can't overwrite with an existing name.

Is there any way around this? I'd just like to update an existing config instead of saving a new one.

I'm sorry but not. Make a configurarion of tats can need hours, days, weeks...

While the mod are in beta testing some players request that exact functionality.

You can delete a configuration, is a bit slow, but you can.

If you have a lot of bad config, you can save your config. Edit the json file, if you know how, and load it again.

21 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

I'm sorry but not. Make a configurarion of tats can need hours, days, weeks...

While the mod are in beta testing some players request that exact functionality.

You can delete a configuration, is a bit slow, but you can.

If you have a lot of bad config, you can save your config. Edit the json file, if you know how, and load it again.

No worries, deleting and re-adding the stored config works fine

• 2 months later...

NOT working .. I did ALL this below and have the requirements with SlaveTats working fine up to now on player character and 4 followers.

Requeriments:
SlaveTats (Of course)
UIExtensions (for the special menus)

Usage:
In the first run the mod must add 3 Voice Command and 4 Spells in Alteration. All start by STMM.
If you not have the spells and voices (bad start) you can try use the Menu Key assigned by default to number 5 (over the letters keys, not in numeric pad) and use the option ADD SPELLS.
If the Menu Key not work (very bad start) you can try in the MCM Console. The mod include a console called SlaveTats Magic Manager for change the key assignements. Put others keys that you want and try.
If you not have the MCM console (very very bad start) try save your game and reload it. If the MCM console not appear try open the GAME console and write setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 wait 30 seconds and go to MCM.
If you not have the spells, the Menu Key not work and not appear the MCM Console un-install the mod and report in the forum.

BUT

No MCM (even after using the console command)

No Spells

My Number 5 is assigned to 'HotKeyYourGear' mod and this hasn't changed so no effect here

Also Nexus MM says it is installed (green) But there is no listing for it under plugins  in NMMand there is no entry on the data files order menu on the log in either, so although NMM says it is installed it doesn't appear at all in the load order. This is for original Skyrim.  Ran LOOT and FINIS before logging into game. 

Any ideas what is wrong?

4 hours ago, darksharke said:

Also Nexus MM says it is installed (green) But there is no listing for it under plugins  in NMMand there is no entry on the data files order menu on the log in either, so although NMM says it is installed it doesn't appear at all in the load order. This is for original Skyrim.  Ran LOOT and FINIS before logging into game. 

Any ideas what is wrong?

If you not have the spells, not have the MCM and the menu key not work my only explication is that the mod is not installed or is not enabled in the pluging list. Look in the plugings tab, you must have a esp called SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp

If you not have it in your plugings list must be a problem in NMM.

Remove the mod completely from all profiles: Press rigth click over the mod and select "uninstall/delete" and "delete mod (permanently) and uninstall"

Add it again, install/enable it and look in the plugings tab. At the end you must have a esp file installed by my mod called SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp  

Must works. The mod not change in 2 years and nobody report a similar problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:44 AM, GenioMaestro said:

If you not have the spells, not have the MCM and the menu key not work my only explication is that the mod is not installed or is not enabled in the pluging list. Look in the plugings tab, you must have a esp called SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp

If you not have it in your plugings list must be a problem in NMM.

Remove the mod completely from all profiles: Press rigth click over the mod and select "uninstall/delete" and "delete mod (permanently) and uninstall"

Add it again, install/enable it and look in the plugings tab. At the end you must have a esp file installed by my mod called SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp  

Must works. The mod not change in 2 years and nobody report a similar problem.

Thank you for the reply. I have now moved all my mods to Mod Organiser 2 and this problem no longer exists. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

No source scripts?

YES ... Two years ago I publish STMM without source code, by mistake, by a simple forgetting.

And nobody request it. Really is a end mod and you only need the source when you want change things.

You can get it with Champollion, is very easy, but i give you the original, no problem.

SlaveTatsMagicManager_SOURCE.rar

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

YES ... Two years ago I publish STMM without source code, by mistake, by a simple forgetting.

And nobody request it. Really is a end mod and you only need the source when you want change things.

You can get it with Champollion, is very easy, but i give you the original, no problem.

SlaveTatsMagicManager_SOURCE.rar

Thanks very much.  Just trying to figure out how to use Slavetats scripting, and can use as many source files as I can get to understand it.

Much appreciated!

16 minutes ago, DocClox said:

How do you get those tats to glow so bright? I generally don't get more than "slightly more visible in the dark" when I try it.

Is that something your mod provides?

Are you using an ENB?

If so, how do these things look with the ENB turned off?