Lovers Hiyoko Shooter - Dukky Version

View File

Lovers Hiyoko Shooter:

The Dukky Version!!

v D-3.2

by Long Duk Dong

THE TOTALLY REMASTERED MAIN FILE:

This is a remake of LoversHiyokoShooter version 1.02 (June 2012).

Lovers Hiyoko Shooter is a Hiyoko Add-On mod that allows the player to see the birth of Hiyoko children, whether coming from an NPC or if being delivered by by the player herself.

Unlike the original version  which used 'normal' sex settings and animations to present childbirth, this version allows the use of 'rape' settings as an option as childbirth is quite painful for the mother. And you will not hear any vocals from the hiyoko child being borne.   Checks were put into place to ensure their 'sex'  voice is  disabled until after they have been delivered.

One of the big changes between the Dukky version of Lovers Hiyoko Shooter and the original is that this revised version has a system which will track hiyoko children related to the player. Children borne to a female player, or that are fathered by the player, will be recognized as the player's offspring. And their children will be recognized as the player's grandkids.

But not only that, you can give your hiyoko offspring commands, though only a scarce three. Of these, you can tell the little tykes to stay put, keep up with you, relax, or ask them to show you what they're carrying. Yes, it is true. Your own hiyoko children are now companions.  The system does recognize Lovers Slave Trader, and will now disable these commands in favor of the LST 'Order' system, so now no LST patch appears necessary.

Meanwhile, a stronger bond may now exist between the child and its parents as special family factions now exist. This boosts the disposition between the child and its parents, and visa versa. And sibling bonds will be stronger as well.

Of special note, It is now compatible with LoversCreatures 2.5+ which permits female creatures to be in-game and allows sex/labor animations for female creatures is possible.

And the system allows children to be borne afflicted with vampirism, complete with silvered eyes and gaunt expression, if one or more parents are vampires.  It is even compatible with the following vampire mods:

• LTD's Vampire Overhaul
  • Nekhanimal's Awesome Vampire Mod
  • Unholy Darkness
  • Vampire Revolution

And finally,  the system now includes an INI file that gives you,  the player, freedom to customize various settings as you see fit.

MOD DOWNLOAD TITLE: LoversHiyokoShooter.zip ( The Main Mod )

SUPPLEMENT 1: Lovers Slave Trader Patch

While I wrote Lovers Hiyoko Shooter , it was a basic system which did not easily work with other add-ons. One of which is the Lovers Slave Trader v1 by HanPL Gregahit, Gaebrial, mem4ob4 and its original Japanese modders. The NPC dialog for enslaved characters was still fixed towards the traditional "Master and Mistress", even if it were the player's own children. And it seemed a waste to have two different methods to command the NPCs to follow when only one was needed.

So, a new patch was made to fix this problem.

The patch changes and adds new greetings from the children, whether they are the player's children or not. These changes have been made to utilize the custom flags used by Lovers Slave Trader. So each child borne will have three types of greets, the first when not enslaved, the second when enslaved, and the third when the slave is broken. Options for Training, Flower Sales, and more can be enabled or disabled to suit the player. You can even let the movement system from Lovers Slave Trader be used by normal Hiyoko children instead of the one built into Lovers Hiyoko Shooter.

MOD DOWNLOAD TITLE:
LHS LST.zip

ALERT:

THE FOLLOWING HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED WITH THE LATEST VERSION OF HIYOKO SHOOTER.

SUPPLEMENT 2: Lovers Immoral Guards Rape Patch

This addon prevents a glitch when Lovers Hiyoko Shooter is used with the Lovers Immoral Guards mod. It prevents the player from being raped after going through labor and giving birth.

A simple patch, it merely attaches a bit of code at the end of a script within Lovers Immoral Guards, to disable the possiblity of being raped if the player has the 'Delivery Token'.

MOD DOWNLOAD TITLE: LHS Immoral Rape.zip

SUPPLEMENT 3: Lovers with PK Extended Patch

This addon changes the way Lovers Extended performs 'sex acts' when it is used to display the mother giving birth. Instead of stating the mother is being raped, it says she is going through labor. And at the end of the act, it displays that she had endured a successful birth.

As a bonus, it alters sex acts with creatures to ensure the session ends with the creature orgams. This may fix a few issues with other mods where the creature has extended orgams such as LoversBitch.

MOD DOWNLOAD TITLE:
LHS PK Extended.zip

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/20/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    * OBLIVION* Lovers with PK * TamagoClub * HiyokoClub * LoversHiyokoShooter

Edited by LongDukDong
Version Update

I still hope you create a new Hiyoko Shooter version , with ONE esp.

One with and one without Adult Play Plus for SSP Master.

If I want to use your Adult Play Plus for SSP version I have 3 esp ! That's too much !

Lovers Slave Trader  and Immoral Guards as Patch is Ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Or 8  one esp versions. :D

Hiyoko Shooter

Hiyoko Shooter LAPP

Hiyoko Shooter LIG

Hiyoko Shooter LST

Hiyoko Shooter LAPP , LIG

Hiyoko Shooter LAPP, LST

Hiyoko Shooter  LIP, LST

Hiyoko Shooter  LAPP. LIG, LST

:lol:

Well, the Lovers Slave Trader patch actually comes in two forms, Prude and Rude.    And I am learning a few things as I go.   Not to side-track, but the dialog system would only access the actual clothing/flag objects for the dialog rather than references to those flags.  Thanks to  iamnoone and his Lovers Sex Sense mod, I see how to snag references to objects in other mods.  Not that I had any call.... yet.

I gave a shout out/report to close the old thread, seeing I had no knowledge to properly make a proper downloadable at the time.

And yup, I'm going into the Lovers RaperS topic to say 'no need for help stopping the gangrapes' !!!   It turned out to be Immoral Guards that did it, hence the usefulness of the added patch.

The LIG and LST are fine, but Hiyoko Shooter please in one esp ( with and without Adult Play Plus for SSP  master)

I can merge it myself ( if I have time, until then I use Comrade Fienyx version) but may other people can not do it, and  if they are near the 255 esp/esm limit 3 esp for one mod is too much. Or 5 esp if they use all your patches.

Hey there,

I've tried this mod and liked it,but noticed a problem:

I've got installed main mod, slave addon rude version and text addon.

When i command a child sired by me(not slave) to "wait right here" it doesn't seems to work.

The child stays at place, but as soon as i leave the location child teleports to me and keeps following my character.

With the slave-child(by birth or though sex) all is much easier, I just command it to wait throught the orders menu and it works just fine.

Can you please make something with it?

Hey there,

I've tried this mod and liked it,but noticed a problem:

I've got installed main mod, slave addon rude version and text addon.

When i command a child sired by me(not slave) to "wait right here" it doesn't seems to work.

The child stays at place, but as soon as i leave the location child teleports to me and keeps following my character.

With the slave-child(by birth or though sex) all is much easier, I just command it to wait throught the orders menu and it works just fine.

Can you please make something with it?

Yes, the wait package is flagged as a follow package rather than a wander package. I noticed the same thing.

I've got LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and after I loaded your LHSP LAPPS Extension I noticed in Wrye Bash that it requires LoversVoiceSSP. Which means I won't use that extension. And also, you've got the load order reversed from what BOSS sets, i.e. LoversHiyokoShooter.esp go before Lovers with PK.esp.

In reference to the movement package used within LHSP to handle default children movement, it was modeled after the movement used in Lovers Hypnotize.  Studied and transferred into LHSP, I worked to ensure it would function without Hypnotize but would work as its own movement system.  Reading that you are having difficulties with the movement of the little tykes is actually disconcerting. 

Oh, and yep... I have run LHSP without Lovers Hypnotize.  There were only two actual 'scripts' in LH and neither were related to movement anyway.

Still, here is a tiny patch that replaces all Hypnotize-based movement calls with those from Slave Trader, though it too requires Slave Trader to be in use.   I recommend that it goes before LHSP LST Rude/Prude.

LHSP SlaveWalk.zip

As Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP requires LoversVoiceSSP, so would the extension I wrote.  I only assumed those using the patch would be those using the rest.  Insofar as the list of requirements... Sorry, but that's a list of directly required mods, not the load order.

No he is talking about your load order

You have LoversHiyokoShooter.esp below Lovers with PK.  You master files in the esp determine the load order

LHSP LAPPS Extension: All Masterfiles in order.

Oblivion.esm

Lovers withPK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversHiyokoShooterParentage.esp

Different Load order or missing master = CTD

But I think it's no problem to have LoversHiyokoShooter.esp below Lovers with PK.esp.

( and Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP  does not requires LoversVoiceSSP. LoversVoiceSSP is a Adult Play Plus for SSP addon.

But you must have Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP  if you use LoversVoiceSSP. Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP is the master file.

I know some people don't like LoversVoiceSSP and use only Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP ) I like LoversVoiceSSP.

• 1 month later...

A new updated version now out.  This version has more safeguards within that tests if a mother/parent is ready to give birth.  To be more specific, it looks to see if the NPC and tests if it is running a 'package' the must be completed before any other actions can be performed. 

• 5 months later...

TOTAL REDUX.... (or)  REDUKKS

No longer is it Lovers Hiyoko Shooter Parentage (an add-on for Lovers Hiyoko Shooter), but my own revised version of the original mod.  So watch out!  The features have been combined!  For those who wish to look at the revised code, it is much cleaner in design and descriptive notation.  And at the same time, it has a more enhanced system to ensure the mother is ready to give birth, and works to ensure the borne hiyoko children are more passive and calm.

The patch system to work with Lovers Slave Trader is no longer in two parts, prude and rude.   They have been combined into one mod, more expansive and detailed.  And for those who prefer the way Lovers Slave Trader handles the walk/stay commands, this mod can override Hiyoko Shooter's built-in system.

The patch to fix the issue with Lovers Immoral Guards...  adapted for this system. 

NEW!!!   A new patch was made for those using Lovers with PK Extended.  When the mother is giving birth, the pop-up messages will state that she is enduring Labor rather than being raped by the child.  And when it is over, a pop-up states that she had a successful labor.

But within that patch is an extra feature for creature sex, one that ends the sex session when the creature orgasms rather than bringing up PK Extended's (End/Continue) option.

To fejeena:   I'm afraid that the labor dialog from the bonus 'text extensions' cannot be included as part of  Lovers Hiyoko Shooter.  This is because LHS must be placed between the Tamago and Hiyoko mods  way before Lovers with PK, and the new text must be added after Lovers with PK itself.   Meh, that sucks.  But I tried.

@ Nepro:  

I recognize the existence of the Birth Animation which was used within another member's variation of Shooter.  But that version and its animation was never able to function for me, perhaps conflicting with some animations required by other mods which are in play.  That being the case, I opt not to use an external animation.  Instead, I am looking for means to control the use of current animations.  This means that I am looking to freeze or prevent the ability of the player to switch between positions and how to actively set and use a singular and preferred sex position during labor.

@ nightshad:

Rather than continuing development upon Lovers Hiyoko Shooter Parentage, I decided to take the existing and original 'LoversHiyokoShooter' mod and introduce all the new features from my Parentage add-on.  Doing so, a number of Form ID values (actual Hex Codes that can be shared between mods) were kept intact.  Other mods that can detect the 'Delivery Flag' from the original LoversHiyokoShooter can still recognize the 'Delivery Flag' within this version as the Form ID is the same.  At the same time, the Form IDs for a number of  scripts also had not changed.

What has changed is that this is no longer a thread for an add-on for Lovers Hiyoko Shooter, but a new version thereof.  And with this new version, there are some inclusions such as the new Parentage flags that were a part of my add-on.  The scripts which were a part of the original LoversHiyokoShooter system had been cleaned and rewritten, not only to make it more legible, but to include the new parentage systems as well as heightening the safeguards to ensure that the mother is not performing some action which 'would' cause a problem if it were time for the child's birth.

As this is now a Hiyoko Shooter system, it goes within the same location as the original Hiyoko shooter; after TamagoClub.Esp and the Tamago mods, and before all Hiyoko mods.

And all the supplemental mods that were for the parentage system had been rewritten to work with this Dukky version of Hiyoko shooter.

Normally, Double-posting is not allowed in many forums unless the secondary bump involves information that warrants the update.   This post meets that requirement.

UPDATE - For the LHS Lovers Slave Trade patch.

With all the material, all the switches determining if the player was talking to a boy, a girl, whether the player was a mother or father, it is understandable that at least one issue had to creep in.   In fact, one did.   If the player was talking to their little girl who called her Mommy, and was using the 'LST Walk' system for their unslaved projeny, the dialog asking them to "follow" the player was not showing.  An incorrect comparison ( ==  < > != ) symbol had to be corrected to allow the follow command to show. 

And so, it has since been corrected and now updated in the downloads section.

You did not read my reply to Nepro I take it.  I stated that I was not including a birth animation.  I had tried using another's Hiyoko Shooter system which had included the animation, but was unable to see the animation play out, perhaps thanks to conflicts with other mods.  As that is the case, I am staying with the method I am using.

You think that's annoying?  What about TWINS?   Ever notice that when you're having twins, the second one is already standing next to you, fully visible and all?  Dunno how I'm gonna do it, but I wanna  delve a little more and see if I can hide twins from showing until borne.

*groan*  Prolly an impossible feat.

The system uses the default sex mechanics from Lovers with PK to simulate the woman in labor.  So basically, the mother giving birth is being screwed by her 'invisible child' until the animatics has been finished.   Children are brought into the world at the beginning of the labor cycle, not the end.

The system uses the default sex mechanics from Lovers with PK to simulate the woman in labor.  So basically, the mother giving birth is being screwed by her 'invisible child' until the animatics has been finished.   Children are brought into the world at the beginning of the labor cycle, not the end.

Oh ok just making sure ducky LOL