Nexus?

robix

What specifically can't you access? Is it the downloads or the site itself? More details!

Can't access the whole site,but I can access tesnexus and f3nexus.

It's only with newvegasnexus that I can't access,when I try to connect my browser say's connection was reset.

Guest Donkey

it has to be your internet connection. new vesas works fine for me.

Make sure your firewall or if you nocscript to allow nexus to load. Add-blocker could also cause some problems

it has to be your internet connection. new vesas works fine for me.

Make sure your firewall or if you nocscript to allow nexus to load. Add-blocker could also cause some problems

Turned off firewall,antivirus,addblocker still no luck.

Any other Ideas?

Guest Donkey

Don't turn off your fire wall.. ever.. You have to make sure nothing is blocking the site from loading correctly. firewalls give you the option to allow some traffic in. but never turn it off completely.

Antivirus response' date=' maybe?

I leave AdBlock Plus on all the time whenever I'm visiting Nexus and its brethren with either Firefox or Chrome.

Never had a problem with it, and besides that there's too much stuff going inside those ad banners...

[/quote']

Tried to turn off antivirus completely no luck :(

Are you still having problems accessing it? If so and if you really wanna access it, you could try a different browser, or maybe a different computer if there's another one in your household.

If your computer connects to the internet via another computer, make sure your proxy settings are set correctly.

A more extreme "solution" would be trying a third-party program that hides your IP address, but it would only theoretically work if your IP/IP range was banned from Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arimessoff

I am having the same issue, in fact there's quite a lot of people who have the same issue. It appears that some regions are IP blocked. Try using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) or a proxy to access that site.

Try searching Google for one, a US based one. Due to paranoia I'm not going to post a link to one of the VPN's that I know of. Just don't use paid VPN's or proxies since there are free ones out there.

If you fail to find one try PMing me.

I do hope that some of the other users who don't disregard this post would be as kind as to spread this info to others who might be facing such an issue.

• 4 weeks later...

The guy above me is right, I have the same issue, I live in Latvia and my region IP is blocked too, cant access it without going trough proxy, but then again I cant download anything, so wth is this... WHY are they blocked?!

Btw, Im a new member and I registered just to say this, BS at its best..

Archived