Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair - Armpits - Pubes - Bum Crack

Hell, since you're doing requests or at least open to ideas.... How about a werewolf body hair one? nothing too invasive, but some dense purplish/dark hair like that of a werewolf's hide that starts about behind the ears, works it's way down her back and ends where the crack of her ass begins. Maybe kind of straddle her ribs/side of her breasts like some of the half-human khajiit race mods do.

Just an idea. Would be kinda neat to have actual, visible precedence for when the town guard mentions you being a bit fuzzy.

All of them would be amazing yes but i was thinking all the way to navel or a little past it with long dense hair

I second this suggestion; I'm using the one where it tapers to a strip halfway towards the navel, and I love it.

I'd love it even more if it crept even higher, thinning out by the time it reaches the navel.

• 2 weeks later...

Would there be some ways to make the pube appear somewhat like this? Like, pubic hair on thigh/leg area.

Also, wilder/more coiled/more dirty hair versions will much be appreciated. Thank you for your works!

Hi Megusta

I will probably add some more styles as time goes by, but in the mean time you could try overlaying several styles to get a curlier, hairier look.

For example:

Start with Long Wild

20161015190038_1.jpg?t=1476434487

Add Xlong Sparse

20161015190053_1.jpg?t=1476434615

Then add Short Curly

20161015190133_1.jpg?t=1476434698

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dePog, will you update the SlaveTats version?

The SlaveTats patch was created by emily1673. I haven't investigated the dark arts involved in working with SlaveTats. It is my understanding that only the Armpits were converted, but if emily1673 wants to convert these new files then I am open to the idea.

Hope there wil be an unp version for the nipple\areola ...

ok, ok, I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks a lot for the uunp path dePog :D

Some minor problem: the small nipple areola (uunp) seem slightly in difrrent shades to me.

Do you mean the left and right nipples are different shades, or that they are a different shade from your skin texture?

If you mean the latter, then that is unavoidable due to the many different textures available, the idea of having the nipples on RaceMenu is if you want to adjust their color yourself

Some minor problem: the small nipple areola (uunp) seem slightly in difrrent shades to me.

Do you mean the left and right nipples are different shades, or that they are a different shade from your skin texture?

If you mean the latter, then that is unavoidable due to the many different textures available, the idea of having the nipples on RaceMenu is if you want to adjust their color yourself

Yes, I mean the small areola of left and right nipples are different shades, the big one is ok though.

Yes, I mean the small areola of left and right nipples are different shades, the big one is ok though.

hmmm... I have just loaded up my character with a UUNP body to check it out. It seems that the Nipples have not translated from CBBE to UUNP very well. I will have to redo them. Neither the large or small are acceptable IMO. Stay tuned :)

hmmm... I have just loaded up my character with a UUNP body to check it out. It seems that the Nipples have not translated from CBBE to UUNP very well. I will have to redo them. Neither the large or small are acceptable IMO. Stay tuned :)

Great! Can't thank you enough dePog :D

Nordic Warmaiden - UUNP Nipple and Navel Patch 8K v2.1.1

This patch corrects the V2.1.0 Patch which had nipple colour and placement faults.

If you have "Nordic Warmaiden - UUNP Nipple and Navel Patch 8K v2.1.0" installed already, then uninstall it before installing v2.1.1

Great job,thank you.You cant make a mega overgruwn pubes for 7Base?Sorry for my english

As 7Base is close to UNP I would expect these pubes to be OK. If you want really dense hair you can overlay 2 or more pube styles on top of each other eg. Long_Wild + XLong_Dense + Med_Curly

Great job,thank you.You cant make a mega overgruwn pubes for 7Base?Sorry for my english

As 7Base is close to UNP I would expect these pubes to be OK. If you want really dense hair you can overlay 2 or more pube styles on top of each other eg. Long_Wild + XLong_Dense + Med_Curly

Thank you.

Hmm, the back and navel hair disappear at long/short distances. I have to get really close to my player to see them, any idea why that might be? The others work fine. I have the 8K version with the UUNP patch.

I haven't experienced anything like that. I imagine it would have something to do with your graphic settings. Have you tried the 4K version to see if it does the same?

• 3 weeks later...