1. Install the main file first, either:
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair - 8K Res - v2.1.0.rar
or
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair - 4K Res - v2.1.0.rar

2. Then if you are using UNP based bodies install:
Nordic Warmaiden - UUNP Nipple and Navel Patch 8K v2.1.1.rar
and if you want bumcrack hair moved to better fit UUNP then install:
Nordic Warmaiden Hair 2.0 UNP Patch 4096.rar

3. If you want the armpit hair available as SlaveTats instead of RaceMenu Body Paint then install
Nordic Warmaiden Hair v2.0 - Armpits - SlaveTats.7z

Version 2 now supports three formats - RaceMenu, TexBlend & PNG

• Version 2.1.0 now includes all three ways to apply body hair to female textures, and has some extra styles.

1. The in-game RaceMenu Body Paint tab
  2. Caliente's TexBlend App
  3. Loose PNGs that can be applied with a paint program such as Photoshop or Paint.net

Navel and Back hair now included in the v2.1.0 download. Plus you now have the choice of 8K or 4K resolutions. (2.1.0 was 8K ). Also included a nipple / areola Body Paint so you can change them to any colour. There is also a patch for UUNP to fix the position of the navel hair and nipples, but you need to download the Main file first then the patch.

Tiefling%20Collage%20-%20Warmaiden%20Hair%205.jpg
20161024204046_1.jpg

Tiefling%20Collage%20-%20Warmaiden%20Hair%204.jpg

Tiefling%20Collage%20-%20Warmaiden%20Hair%203.jpg

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS:

1. The v2.0.0 set has been tweaked to fit better on UNP textures, thanks to Cezul
  2. The armpits have been converted to work as SlaveTats, thanks to emily1673

TexBlend Method
Use Caliente's Texblend app to apply body hair to the main female texture. This will give every NPC the same hair. If you want to give unique body hair to special NPCs that have their own textures there is instructions on how to do that on Caliente's page.
TexBlend.jpg

RaceMenu Method
This version allows you to add body hair separately to your female characters' pubes, armpits and bum crack.
20160922210112_1.jpg
Using the Racemenu "Body Paint" overlay system you now have the option of

• 8x styles of armpit hair
  • 8x styles of pubic hair
  • 6x styles of bum crack hair
  • Choose each individually so you can add hair to: just one area, or two, or all three
  • Choose any colour by using the RaceMenu sliders. So you can now easily match you head hair colour.

Tiefling%20Collage%20-%20Warmaiden%20Hair.jpg

Installation
Download the Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair v1.1.0 file and install with NMM or MO and you are ready to go. Simple.

When you're applying the hair in game you will notice that each style is available in both Fair and Dark.
If you want darker hair that just has a hint of colour, such as auburn or dark brown, then use the Dark variants,
for example: dePog - Pits - Dark_Long_Wild

If you want brighter coloured hair, such as honey blonde or copper blonde (or fluoro green, lol), then use the Fair variants,
for example: dePog - Pits - Fair_Short_Petite

Sooo.... would you like bright pink pubes, lime green armpits, and fluorescent blue bum crack fuzz? No problem!

***************************************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************************************
PNG Version
Note: If you only want to change your main character, then use the "RaceMenu" version above.

This PNG version allows you to add pubes, armpit and bum crack hair to all females in game. Also, if you have some special NPC's with their own texture folders (such as Bijin Wives, BVFE Serana, etc) then you can give each character their own individual body hair styles.

Installation of the PNG version of the Mod
Download the Nordic Warmaiden Hair PNGs file with NMM and it will put three new Folders into your Female Folder:
( Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female )

The three new folders are: ... \Pits \Bum Crack \Pubes

Installing this Mod does not install the hair onto your player or NPC's bodies, it just installs the folders. If you don't know how to use PNG files to add the hair to your NPC's or character's body there is a step by step tutorial below.

NOTE: This tutorial shows how to change the standard NPC female using the main femalebody_1.dds texture. If you want to change special NPCs (such as Bijin Wives, BVFE Serana, etc) then you will have to find the folder in which their texture is located and add the PNGs to its femalebody_1.dds, for example, you would find BVFE Serana in the following folder:
Data\textures\Actors\Character\female\Serana

Tutorial - How to add body hair to any skin texture
This tutorial is based on the Paint.net graphics program. If you don't have this program you can download it FREE from here

Paint_Net%20Click%20Here.jpg

NOTE: The tutorial below was written by me for the female textures in Fallout 4, so some screenshots will show a folder called "BaseHumanFemale". In Skyrim this is the "Female" folder

Once you have downloaded and installed Paint.net, then follow the steps below:

Step 1
Go to your Skyrim data folder, then drill down till you find the Female folder
( Skyrim\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Female )

Find the file FemaleBody_1.dds
As shown below, right-click on FemaleBody_1.dds, click on 'Open with', and choose Paint.net
Female%20texture2.jpg

Step 2
You should now have Paint.net open with the FemaleBody_1.dds texture showing similar to the pic below. It may look slightly different depending on what skin type Mod you are using.

02%20Femalebody%20opened.jpg

Step 3
Now click on the Layers menu and choose Import From File, as shown below

03%20Import%20from%20file%20dropdown.jpg

Step 4
You should now have a window open that shows the Pits, Pubes & Bum Crack folders.
Double click on the Pits folder

04%20Import%20from%20file%20window.jpg

Step 5
and now you have the choice of Brunette or Blonde.
In this example we are choosing Brunette, so we double click on the Brunette folder
05%20Import%20from%20file%20window%202.jpg

Step 6
We now have the choice of four different armpit hair styles: Long Dense; Long Sparse; Short Dense; Short Sparse
In this example I chose Long Dense

06%20Import%20from%20file%20window%203.jpg

Step 7
And you should now see the armpit hair appear on your body texture, like the pic below

07%20Pits%20imported.jpg

Step 8
If you go back to step 3 and repeat steps 3 to 7, but this time choose the Pubes folder instead of Pits, then you will now have a texture with both the Armpit style and Pubes style to your liking. The Pic below shows a texture with both armpit and pubic hair. ( Repeat steps 3 to 7 again if you want Bum Crack hair.)

08%20Pubes%20imported.jpg

Step 9
Now we need to save your creation.
Click on File, and choose Save As from the drop down menu

09%20Click%20on%20Save%20As.jpg

Step 10
In the window that appears change the Save as type to DirectDraw Surface (dds)

10%20Choose%20to%20save%20as%20DDS.jpg

Step 11
Make sure you are still in the Female folder (unless you are doing a special NPC with their own folder) and the File name is FemaleBody_1.dds
Then click on Save

11%20Save%20as%20FemaleBody_d%20back%20into%20the%20Basehumanfemale%20folder.jpg

Step 12
Now click on Yes when it asks "Do you want to replace"

12%20Click%20YES.jpg

Step 13
Then when the "Save Configuration" window appears, click OK

13%20Click%20OK.jpg

Step 14
Then click on Flatten

14%20Click%20FLATTEN.jpg

That's it! You have now given the Female texture armpit, pubic and bum crack hair. Remember, you could also do the same procedure again for characters that may have their own texture folders (such as Serana, Bijin Wives, or custom races) and perhaps give them a different combination of styles if you wish.

(If you are feeling adventurish, Paint.net will also allow you to tweak the colour tint of the pubic hair to your particular liking. You would need to do that just after Step 7 before the layers get flattened. The Adjustments menu has all the tools for adjusting colours. I won't go into detail in this tutorial as it is already quite long. Just play around and see what happens, lol.)

First of all, thank you for the GREAT mod. I've been waiting for this so long.

Second is a request. Not that I don't like your current mod, but could you be able to make... even more wilder, dirtier-per-se version of pubes? Something more vertical, like diamond-shaped, covering lower belly and almost reaching the belly button.

Also, I'm interested in a texture somewhat like this... pubic hair on body. Any tip on making/drawing one?

post-70090-0-50617300-1474437534_thumb.jpg

hmmmmm....... I don't think I'll go there :)

Second is a request. Not that I don't like your current mod, but could you be able to make... even more wilder, dirtier-per-se version of pubes? Something more vertical, like diamond-shaped, covering lower belly and almost reaching the belly button.

Also, I'm interested in a texture somewhat like this... pubic hair on body. Any tip on making/drawing one?

I am just about to release a compilation of hair types that I have made for Skyrim and FO4. I think there is a dirtier longer pubic style in there that might be what you're looking for. If not let me know and I'll dirty it up a bit more :)

Re your second request, I am not quite sure what you mean. Do you want pubic hair that has come off your sex partner to be visible on the skin of your character, or do you want some hair growing on her breasts?

I am just about to release a compilation of hair types that I have made for Skyrim and FO4. I think there is a dirtier longer pubic style in there that might be what you're looking for. If not let me know and I'll dirty it up a bit more :)

Re your second request, I am not quite sure what you mean. Do you want pubic hair that has come off your sex partner to be visible on the skin of your character, or do you want some hair growing on her breasts?

First one. I would like to make pubic hair that has come off the sex partner to be visible on the skin of my character - for example, around mouth after blowjob or something. 

First one. I would like to make pubic hair that has come off the sex partner to be visible on the skin of my character - for example, around mouth after blowjob or something. 

Wouldn't a re-texture of the sperm texture make more sense? That way it will also automatically disappear.

These look really good; I especially like the hairy crack.

I wouldn't mind seeing another pubic style where the hair is starting to grow up

towards the navel in a thin line.

I am currently working on an update (lol) of this mod that will combine all the styles that I have done for other Skyrim and FO4 body hair mods. It will have a style that takes the pubic hair further up towards the navel. If that doesn't do the trick, let me know and I'll see what I can design further.

Wouldn't a re-texture of the sperm texture make more sense? That way it will also automatically disappear.

That's a good idea. You might want to make the request to a sperm mod author such as SQTSR

Awesome Mod!  Thank you!!   Anyway you can add leg hair, and growth to all regions?  That would be super Awesome!

There is already a mod that simulates 3D growing leg hair, but to my eye it looks quite unrealistic. I also note that another author has tried using scripting to apply pubic hair as Slave Tats so that it appears to be getting bushier over time, but by reading the mod's posts it appears to be very glitchy.

I am fairly proficient with Papyrus scripting and will look into this idea, but I'm not sure how quickly I can get around to this.

Thanks for the update. XLong versions are super awesome. Kinda hoped for a XLong_Wild version that covers larger area, but that's just me being greedy. Thanks!

Oh, is it just me or is XLong versions are actually (colorwise) bit darker/black-ier compared to previous versions? Tried overlapping two versions and noticed the difference.

Thanks for the update. XLong versions are super awesome. Kinda hoped for a XLong_Wild version that covers larger area, but that's just me being greedy. Thanks!

Oh, is it just me or is XLong versions are actually (colorwise) bit darker/black-ier compared to previous versions? Tried overlapping two versions and noticed the difference.

Yes, the Xlong were ported over from my FO4 mod. They are in a lower resolution. As I have learned to use Paint.net better the styles have become better (I think, lol). But I thought I would add them to this current mod as they will probably look OK on the more Beasty races.

Pretty good pack, can always use more body hair variety. I'm a UNP body type user and for a texture pack meant for a different skin texture the hairs aren't too far off.
 Most of the genital hairs when on the UNP are generally in place, but from what I can notice on UNP is the crack hairs just need to move up a few pixels to match the placement on a UNP texture.

If I can get the source PNG files I might be able to do the adjustments in GIMP simply by loading a UNP body texture as a base layer then adding the hair onto it, then adjust the the hair, remove the body texture base layer, then save. If it all pans out like I said I might be able to get a UNP patch out for this.

EDIT: Oh, I see there IS a file with the PNGs.

I'll get straight to work on this if OP doesn't mind.

Pretty good pack, can always use more body hair variety. I'm a UNP body type user and for a texture pack meant for a different skin texture the hairs aren't too far off.

Most of the genital hairs when on the UNP are generally in place, but from what I can notice on UNP is the crack hairs just need to move up a few pixels to match the placement on a UNP texture.

If I can get the source PNG files I might be able to do the adjustments in GIMP simply by loading a UNP body texture as a base layer then adding the hair onto it, then adjust the the hair, remove the body texture base layer, then save. If it all pans out like I said I might be able to get a UNP patch out for this.

np

np

Alright got the PNGs converted to UNP format, now I just need to convert them to DDS, rename them to match their racemenu counterparts and test in game!

I'll PM you the file once everything is satisfactory so you can host it up here! 

EDIT: Well damn, the PNG pack is different from the 2.0/Racemenu version i've got installed. There's some variants that seem more updated and some that I knew were missing in the PNG pack ( like the curly ones and petite )

I'll redownload the 2.0 and take a look at the files, seeing as how texblend is mentioned there might be some source files that'll come in handy.

EDIT2: Source files located in 2.0 pack. UNP conversion is now underway!

EDIT3: Update

I'm still at it. It's just taking awhile, the source files in the 2.0 version are 8192x8192 in size so loading them up and saving them takes a minute or two. 

Update:

Just PM'd Depog the UNP conversion file! Give him a day or two to get the file up on the downloads section ( I would upload the file here, but I don't know he feels about Re-Ups without permission )

In the meantime, have some screenshots of some bushy UNP goodness

post-2558-0-19996100-1474864502_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-56462800-1474864518_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-53331200-1474864533_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-98549500-1474864555_thumb.jpg

EDIT: In case of a million 'What mods did you use to make that character? '
 Race: Ningheim
Body Texture: HeroeDeLeyenda's Skin
Body Normals: A mix match from the Demoniac pack
Hair is called 'Dawn' I think, from the KS Hairdo's pack
 Body mesh itself is a UUNP UNPB 'Special' with some Racemenu slider edits for that magical shape.
The jewelry ( necklace, torc ( the big golden neck ring ), tiara ) is from Immersive Jewelry

Update:

Just PM'd Depog the UNP conversion file! Give him a day or two to get the file up on the downloads section ( I would upload the file here, but I don't know he feels about Re-Ups without permission )

attachicon.gif20160925232403_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160925232410_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160925232539_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160925232543_1.jpg

Body mesh itself is a UUNP UNPB 'Special' with some Racemenu slider edits for that magical shape.

The jewelry ( necklace, torc ( the big golden neck ring ), tiara ) is from Immersive Jewelry

Really love the textures! Great work!

I converted the armpit hair to SlaveTats (resized to 4k, compatible with custom colors) and PM'd to dePog.

I have just added these two conversion files so they are now available to Download

Thanks and credit to Cezul and emily1673

Cheers,

dePog

Update:

attachicon.gif20160925232403_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160925232410_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160925232539_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160925232543_1.jpg

Really love the textures! Great work!

I converted the armpit hair to SlaveTats (resized to 4k, compatible with custom colors) and PM'd to dePog.

I have just added these two conversion files so they are now available to Download

Thanks and credit to Cezul and emily1673

Cheers,

dePog

Hey dePog, I have been looking for(waiting) a mod like this for some time, so you had my +1 from the getgo. Painted Lady didn't go far enough and that all over one here on LL went too far. Thanks for sharing your work and making it work for Racemenu. I don't know why texture plugins for Racemenu aren't done more often.