• 1 month later...

Have you made any progress with the dialogue? I like the idea and will add this to my new game, but my dialogue list is already long enough as it is.

And I do mean that it is really long. Scrolling feels more like rolling. wacko.png

I feel the same way. I'll have a period of time where I can dig heavily into modding right after Christmas. I'm hoping to get significant work done on all of my mods. And add a simple slavery connection to Sexlab Submit.
  • 6 months later...

This would be better as an addon to Simple Slavery, because that's where you need to make things happen. If you are enslaved by a bandit, he can actually leave his hideout now and then, but even if he were to stay there, you can still get some action, since a dungeon or camp usually has items and other bandits. It would be a good idea if we can toggle this mod on and off, to get some control of things.

• 1 month later...

Havn't yet played this mod so no idea what is implemented yet but a couple of ideas...
As a bit of a voyeur of my own characters in chains perhaps each time you reach a new destination the Master will change your outfit. DDE maybe able to help in this with its saved presets.
Also like in CD with deliveries perhaps an encounter at the destination would give the effort of actually going someplace meaning and that chance to change game scenario.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/4/2018 at 7:40 PM, 2Dimm said:

wish someone would get back on this ideia, really makes sanguine's debauchery a lot more fun

this

I am currently browsing mod after mod to spice up Sanguine Debauchery. It seems to be "THE" sandbox slavery mod atm, but at the same time it offers virtually nothing :(

• 4 years later...