I don't have the ability to create locations. I know that from experience. What are some viable existing arena-like places I can copy? Preferably indoors so there are boundaries.

IIRC there's a mostly-completed arena in the vanilla game files that was supposed to be in Windhelm. As well as a set of scripts and NPCs designed around it.

I can't remember the names of the cell(s) off the top of my head, but IIRC it was called something like the "pit" or "Windhelm Pit" or so.

You could try searching for interior cells with "pit" in the title? I'd do it but I'm not near a computer with the CK right now. ;)

EDIT:

Alternately, pretty much any sort of enclosed cell, probably with a circular wall or seats, would be fine. Shriekwind bastion springs to mind. There are undoubtedly a bunch of other Nord ruins that would fit. I don't recall any Dwemer locations that would suffice, and I don't know if you'd want to use caves, falmer zones, or wilderness areas?

EDIT: According to UESP, all of the Windhelm Pit's cells are exterior cells. I haven't looked at them in a while, but from what I remember they have walls surrounding the areas with just a few easily-blocked doors. WindhelmPitExterior is the name of the cell.

Screenshot: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-npc-Pit_Fan.jpg

I don't have the ability to create locations. I know that from experience. What are some viable existing arena-like places I can copy? Preferably indoors so there are boundaries.

IIRC there's a mostly-completed arena in the vanilla game files that was supposed to be in Windhelm. As well as a set of scripts and NPCs designed around it.

I can't remember the names of the cell(s) off the top of my head, but IIRC it was called something like the "pit" or "Windhelm Pit" or so.

You could try searching for interior cells with "pit" in the title? I'd do it but I'm not near a computer with the CK right now. ;)

EDIT:

Alternately, pretty much any sort of enclosed cell, probably with a circular wall or seats, would be fine. Shriekwind bastion springs to mind. There are undoubtedly a bunch of other Nord ruins that would fit. I don't recall any Dwemer locations that would suffice, and I don't know if you'd want to use caves, falmer zones, or wilderness areas?

EDIT: According to UESP, all of the Windhelm Pit's cells are exterior cells. I haven't looked at them in a while, but from what I remember they have walls surrounding the areas with just a few easily-blocked doors. WindhelmPitExterior is the name of the cell.

Yup, what CoCo said.

I use that very arena in POP, you can take a peek there.

Just grabbed this, scanned the comments, lots of ideas, looks real interesting. Have you thought about turning it into something of a framework, to allow others to add "jobs" and such?

no idea how to do that, but i like the thought. :)

EDIT:

Yup, what CoCo said.

I use that very arena in POP, you can take a peek there.

shall do, thanks to you both - that looks perfect.

Just grabbed this, scanned the comments, lots of ideas, looks real interesting. Have you thought about turning it into something of a framework, to allow others to add "jobs" and such?

no idea how to do that, but i like the thought. :)

I've always meant to look into how Radiant Prostitution does it.

I think it's something like a json file that holds quest form IDs, and RP just reads all the IDs in the json and adds them to an array or something.

Do you think you can work with the modder for Slaverun Reloaded, and have the possibility of being sold to a master that does this wandering thing.

Also, you could have one of the travels be to one of the more friendly Giants (like the one beside the road near one of the Inns) to have him lend the slave to the Giant for his pleasure.

Great idea, SD+ will be even better with some variations. Simple deliveries or pimping you out along with some missions to help master fight his way to items that will make him more powerful.  Master may hear of a staff or sword, armor or spell or even better slave gear to control a dragonborn. Its always fun to me to read about a mod which makes people get excited and creative.

I love the opening dialogue, and the assignment seems easy enough.

When I arrived in the city,

Master was nowhere to be found.

So I did a non-lore-friendly "moveto Master"

and she was home in bed..

Telling her "we've arrived"

wasn't really a lie, it was halfway true.

"I'll go talk to my factors", she remarked.

(I must have misheard, surely she said "Faction")

Anyhow,

After reading all the above posts, all's I gotta say is, don't overcomplicate your mod,

don't guild the lily.

Make it rock solid as is, then think about adding arenas and stuff.

Just my random mumblings.

(I'm going now)

I love the opening dialogue, and the assignment seems easy enough.

When I arrived in the city,

Master was nowhere to be found.

So I did a non-lore-friendly "moveto Master"

and she was home in bed..

Telling her "we've arrived"

wasn't really a lie, it was halfway true.

"I'll go talk to my factors", she remarked.

(I must have misheard, surely she said "Faction")

Anyhow,

After reading all the above posts, all's I gotta say is, don't overcomplicate your mod,

don't guild the lily.

Make it rock solid as is, then think about adding arenas and stuff.

Just my random mumblings.

(I'm going now)

I agree with your keep it simple philosophy. I like your almost poetic post. I can't tell if you were being facetious about the word "factor" but I assure you, that's what your master meant to say.

fac·tor

ˈfaktər

noun

4. a business agent; a merchant buying and selling on commission

5. archaic: an agent, deputy, or representative.

if you're still looking for an arena...

there is also a kind of arena in the daedric quest of Sheogorath "The Mind of Madness" https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sq924lwBhNU/maxresdefault.jpg

there is something also inside a bandits' fort (maybe treva's watch but i'm not sure and can't check now)

also the ragged flagon cistern could be use like a kind of arena (i think) http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/a/a3/TESV_Ragged_Flagon_Cistern.png/revision/latest?cb=20120513113946

I love the idea of this mod, it makes the slavery more immersive. Only thing what  is not good -  every NPC has the dialogue of Master even if my character is not enslaved. Maybe, it would be better at least  to check if the PC is a slave or not. (The most simple way - to check if he/she is wearing a collar).

I love the idea of this mod, it makes the slavery more immersive. Only thing what is not good - every NPC has the dialogue of Master even if my character is not enslaved. Maybe, it would be better at least to check if the PC is a slave or not. (The most simple way - to check if he/she is wearing a collar).

yes, I did warn you about that in the description. :) the collar idea is good, or just checking if something is in whatever slot the collars usually take.

I love the idea of this mod, it makes the slavery more immersive. Only thing what is not good - every NPC has the dialogue of Master even if my character is not enslaved. Maybe, it would be better at least to check if the PC is a slave or not. (The most simple way - to check if he/she is wearing a collar).

yes, I did warn you about that in the description. :) the collar idea is good, or just checking if something is in whatever slot the collars usually take.

Alternatively, check if the player is in the zaz slave faction.

Alternatively, check if the player is in the zaz slave faction.
that will make zaz a requirement, but most people surely have it anyway.

Stay away from Cragslane cave if possible. I am still tinkering with Wolfclub when I get a chance.

There are better arenas in some of the forts overrun by bandits. Faldars tooth is one. There is also a skeever fighting arena in this one - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Fort_Dunstad

this is news. Since when are you tinkering with Wolfclub? The cell I use will be a renamed copy.

Stay away from Cragslane cave if possible. I am still tinkering with Wolfclub when I get a chance.

There are better arenas in some of the forts overrun by bandits. Faldars tooth is one. There is also a skeever fighting arena in this one - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Fort_Dunstad

this is news. Since when are you tinkering with Wolfclub? The cell I use will be a renamed copy.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2016-04-18/

I have been fixing some bugs and adding compatibility with SD+ among other things.

Nothing fancy but enough to keep it playable.