How do you import a penis mesh into Blender?

misty95

Hi everyone! My apologies if this question has been asked before but how do you import a penis mesh into blender? I am a total newb when it comes to modding and I want to create my own animations but I have no clue how to get my male sim to wear the mesh while in blender. Any help would be appreciated!! 

Hi everyone! My apologies if this question has been asked before but how do you import a penis mesh into blender? I am a total newb when it comes to modding and I want to create my own animations but I have no clue how to get my male sim to wear the mesh while in blender. Any help would be appreciated!! 

if you go to the WickedWoohoo tumblr page, you can download male rigs with penises already attached

Under the Tutorials section

http://wickedwoohoo.tumblr.com/post/149595607381/creating-basic-animations-in-blender

Just select/download the edited rig :)

Um... it is generally not advisable to put a penis in a blender. Nothing good can come of that.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Thank you so much Jmem0!! Now I feel like a dummy for not bothering to check the tumblr page before asking this. And Vachnic, I beg to differ, penis slushies are actually a delicacy in my country so don't knock it till you try it. (Penis slushies are not a delicacy anywhere, at least I hope not)  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Um... it is generally not advisable to put a penis in a blender. Nothing good can come of that.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

I love that... it took me a second to react but yeah I loved that!  ;)  :P

Archived