[SIMS 3] Having trouble with SimBot and Outfits.

Hugh Jazz

I downloaded the Gynoid that was floating around here. I didn't have a problem at first but then I noticed the next time it went to WooHoo, it had clothes on.

My problem is this: Somehow when it starts to WooHoo, the clothes stay, I can't seem to get them off. I looked into Nraas and found that it doesn't have a "Naked" outfit, so I'm guessing either the game deleted the Naked Outfit, or it glitched at made it naked. So my question is this, how can I create a Naked outfit for the bot (that's if it's possible).

It's been a while since I have played with plumbots.  I think if you use Kinky World and it is set for a naked outfit when woohooing you should get a naked outfit for your plumbot automatically.  As far as using it for animated woohoo, you kind of have to force a naked outfit for it.  One possible way to do this is to use the Stripper Pole Mod that Kicker had made and make your plumbot go over to it and dance naked.  You will not see any change at first but afterwards when you go to look at your outfit choices you should have a naked outfit.  If you have the .xml clothes changer mod, which allows you to change clothes on the fly, you should see a naked outfit as an option.  Another neat trick, if you want to be able to create different looks for your plumbot is to have them get martial arts belts and change the outfit they have for each belt.

It's been a while since I have played with plumbots.  I think if you use Kinky World and it is set for a naked outfit when woohooing you should get a naked outfit for your plumbot automatically.  As far as using it for animated woohoo, you kind of have to force a naked outfit for it.  One possible way to do this is to use the Stripper Pole Mod that Kicker had made and make your plumbot go over to it and dance naked.  You will not see any change at first but afterwards when you go to look at your outfit choices you should have a naked outfit.  If you have the .xml clothes changer mod, which allows you to change clothes on the fly, you should see a naked outfit as an option.  Another neat trick, if you want to be able to create different looks for your plumbot is to have them get martial arts belts and change the outfit they have for each belt.

I should of specified, it's for KW. 

Archived