How do I add a second rigged body to blender?(Sims 4 Animations)

Bounty228

So, I kinda got excited when I realized Sims 4 Animating is far easier to access than Fallout/ES and jumped into it. I read the tutorial setup by Turbodriver, Which thank you for making it straight forward and easy to understand, but got a little disappointed when the second model was nothing more than a lifeless mannequin. Is there a way to import a second body to help keep the alignment of the animation? {EDIT] Further specifying, a second body in which I can move the limbs and joints.

If I'm understanding you correctly, in blender you go to file> append >select the blend file for the second body> object, then select everything that isn't a camera, lamp, or empty (so rig, head, bottom, top, feet, anything that looks like it belongs to a body basically) and it should appear.

If I'm understanding you correctly, in blender you go to file> append >select the blend file for the second body> object, then select everything that isn't a camera, lamp, or empty (so rig, head, bottom, top, feet, anything that looks like it belongs to a body basically) and it should appear.

Indeed, but it does not spawn with a skeleton, so all it is is a stiff model. But judging by your response I am going to assume there is no way to do such thing as have a second rigged model on the scene.

Archived