Gender race different size problem

Hi I have a problem with different size characters.  My character is Khajiiti and in some animations I have a problem with different sizes of the characters.  I tried different settings in Sexlab, but it does not help much. It seems to me that the animation that worked correctly then functioned poorly, and vice versa. It occurred to me that it might be possible to create a mod that would disable different sizes in different races.

I do not wear high-heels. I tried to play as another race, and it seemed like animations work properly.  If I understand it correctly, so all animations including embedded via SLAL, are controlled with the help SexLab. In the previous version SexLab helped checkbox ACTORS EVEN HEIGHT. This box is now gray and can not be checked.

post-62440-0-00509400-1474227890_thumb.jpg

I do not wear high-heels. I tried to play as another race, and it seemed like animations work properly.  If I understand it correctly, so all animations including embedded via SLAL, are controlled with the help SexLab. In the previous version SexLab helped checkbox ACTORS EVEN HEIGHT. This box is now gray and can not be checked.

I saw your thread and decided to give you some input, I hope this helps, the option: Potential Startup CTD fix option is preventing you from selecting the even actors height. If you unselect it you can enable the scaling option you want, but I believe I read somewhere that it increases the chance of a CTD upon animation startup. I was fiddling around with that about three weeks ago myself as I was learning the framework the first time.

Hope that helps and hope I'm not butting in, or overstepin' bounds, I'm a newbie 'round here.

Aye, the prevent crash thing below the actor scaling has to be disabled to use actor scaling, you can give it a try and see if you get CTDs. Another option is to use the sexlab hotkeys to adjust the actors, you'll have to do that for every animation, but changes will be saved. And Funnybizness said he made some animations not scaled to standard size, but big male small female instead. It's possible that you can't fix all animations for your character with scaling/adjusting... then you have to choose if you want to use them or not. But most will work with one of those ways. :)

Archived