Defeat & DA - Defeat Still Triggers with 0% Chance

Most issues regarding compatibility involve Defeat not triggering. I have the opposite problem. It always triggers. I'd like a bit of random chance thrown in, just to keep me guessing.

I've tried just about every combination of settings I can think of, and followed the comments of every thread I could find regarding the compatibility between these two mods, but no one seems to have my problem, and their solutions aren't solving this unfortunately.

Even if I go into the onBleedout settings and drop the Defeat event to 0%, it will still trigger Defeat every time I get downed. I've disabled all other methods for Defeat to trigger in the "Player-As-Victim" menu. I've also started several new games which all do this.

If I change Defeat's probability of sexual assault, the scene might not involve sex, but the stand up mini-game still triggers while NPCs are finishing off miscellaneous other attackers (not followers. eg, a wolf).

I guess for a solution I could live with, I can disable the mini-game and deal with the awkward transition to DA, but I think something else is messed up. I've also noticed that it seems to always pick Simple Slavery as an outcome, even though I've dropped it's priority much lower than anything else. This I haven't tested though.

Has anyone else come across a similar problem with DA and know how to fix it? I'd reinstall it, but I don't feel like it'll fix it. 

PS: What I'm really looking for is just the player as victim functionality as another option in DA (as in creature, multi, unconscious, etc). If you know of another alternative that would work better I'm open to suggestions.

Archived