Elder Scrolls Online ERP?

Hey does anyone here like ESO and ERP (erotic roleplay) there? I've been with an Enjin site for ESO ERP but it's highly inactive :/

If anyone is interested in ERPing on ESO, PM me here or send me mail on ESO @Zhilana

My ESO character is a female khajiit, tough girl. I like rough and mean ERP, I ERP submissively. I am on the NA server and I'm on the Aldmeri Dominion side.

• 1 month later...

Probably instant ban.

Actually I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that on ESO unless they were ERPing on a public chat channel. o.O

And I've played ESO since launch.

There are ERPers on ESO, they just don't tell you that as soon as you meet them. There are several "ERP" guilds that claim to be all about the adult stuff but then write in the description of their guild that "We tend to focus more on the story instead of just fucking, for sex we just use FTB (Fade-to-Black)." Which is frustrating when you actually wanna see your character get down with someone else's character you really like.

Which is why I'd totally make a guild just all about raw, sex, sex, sex... IF, of course, there were more people willing to indulge the inner slut of themselves. But, as I have seen, people are either hush-hush because they're afraid of griefers, or afraid of being frowned upon because ESO seems to have a lot of smug, pompous individuals who ride atop a very, very high horse and think themselves above such peasantry.

The "adult" guilds I think actually receive more respect in ESO than any other MMO to my knowledge.

bump? couple hundred views yet no replies? im confused, it seems like everyone dislikes ESO?

I just started playing ESO and was curious as to whither or not there was any good ERP going on as well.

There iiiisss but it takes more time to find the right individual that can tend to your slutty needs... Gotta find the right crowd, the right area, and look for the right clothes and whatnot. But the actual quality of the ERP? Wildly depends on the person you are ERPing with, really. It's a bit varied on ESO, so give or take a few peeps that won't put a bit of effort or personality in but eventually, not too long from then if you're actively sluttin' on, you'll find the right one that will swoop ye off your feet and you'll never wanna get of the game. BUT, it CAN take some time.

I have had a couple that just... shouldn't be trying at all. And one that really kept me coming back. It can be from very gentle and soft-toned ERP with no profanity, lots of romantic flirting and foreplay to all out war. War being name-calling, swearing, zero regard to any proper names of any single body part or sexual act. I prefer the latter, really.

As I said though, it can all be hard to find in ESO, compared to other MMOs I have played. 'Tis why I came here to good ole' LoversLab to see if anyone here is even ERPing over there.

bump? couple hundred views yet no replies? im confused, it seems like everyone dislikes ESO?

I just started playing ESO and was curious as to whither or not there was any good ERP going on as well.

There iiiisss but it takes more time to find the right individual that can tend to your slutty needs... Gotta find the right crowd, the right area, and look for the right clothes and whatnot. But the actual quality of the ERP? Wildly depends on the person you are ERPing with, really. It's a bit varied on ESO, so give or take a few peeps that won't put a bit of effort or personality in but eventually, not too long from then if you're actively sluttin' on, you'll find the right one that will swoop ye off your feet and you'll never wanna get of the game. BUT, it CAN take some time.

I have had a couple that just... shouldn't be trying at all. And one that really kept me coming back. It can be from very gentle and soft-toned ERP with no profanity, lots of romantic flirting and foreplay to all out war. War being name-calling, swearing, zero regard to any proper names of any single body part or sexual act. I prefer the latter, really.

As I said though, it can all be hard to find in ESO, compared to other MMOs I have played. 'Tis why I came here to good ole' LoversLab to see if anyone here is even ERPing over there.

I will keep my eyes open then. Very new to ESO so I haven't a clue about whats where but I am otherwise enjoying the game so far so I think I will stick around and hopefully get lucky/Lucky. ^_^  I can't say I really see the point of Fade to Black RP but I can understand that some folks are nervous being themselves around strangers as judgmental arseholes abound. I remain cautiously optimistic.

magecake33138, Keep an eye out for "Adult Guilds" sometimes you can ride their wave toward the right crowd of people. Or, just talk to some people, always bring up age... but not right off the bat, that attracts the inner griefers of some. On ESO it takes much more time than on other MMOs (again; to my knowledge), gonna have to hang out a bit and get to know some people. Safe amount of time of hanging out and talking RP and all that: 2-3 days then ask about ERP, always make sure to remain neutral about ERP until they slip up and say they like it, then go "Ooohhh shiiiiit, we gonn' get DOWN!"... Don't say that exactly, just ask if they'd try it :)

I personally shoot for the sky off the fast track and hang out with them for a couple hours and then I let them know what I'm all about. Sometimes that actually works. Just be mindful, it's not a free MMO, you put money into it and all so, incentive to play safe when looking for sluts like yourself... No offense lol, I'm sluttier than anyone else on this thread or even reading the thread... :( 

You can try some ERP with me if you wanna test the waters! I'm friendly... usually. I am sub but I can switch okay-ish. PM me if you wanna try that out \o/

Actually I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that on ESO unless they were ERPing on a public chat channel. o.O

And I've played ESO since launch.

Must have been bad experience for me then. Nevermind.

You got banned?

• 1 month later...

Dunno how the new player housing works but would think it's one of those invite only or have to do something to join, not just open to public. As for ERP on my end? I just want story leading up to it. Raw sex is fun but get dull very quick for me. Gotta have a reason for some good hard dicking other then just to bust a nut. xP

Are you still around Zhila?...I want to try ESO, mainly for ERP... But first I need to check if there are others like you :-)

Yes I am still around :) PM me or friend me on ESO :)

Dunno how the new player housing works but would think it's one of those invite only or have to do something to join, not just open to public. As for ERP on my end? I just want story leading up to it. Raw sex is fun but get dull very quick for me. Gotta have a reason for some good hard dicking other then just to bust a nut. xP

I can't wait for Homestead to be released in February. That's gonna be reeeeally nice for RP/ERP. I saw a PTS video of it, it looks like houses and stuff are placed all over Tamriel and anyone can walk up to them. However I think the houses will have their own Instances, they have to. I'd bet, though, that people in your Group will be able to just walk in if it's not the same house they own. :)

I usually have some sort of story too. I can go either way, but I like to have just a liiiittle bit of story. Tiny bit. xD

• 1 year later...

I'm not new to eso or erp or erp based guilds. But I have never seen an erp guild on eso nor ever heard of anyone doing any erp. If anyone wishes to link up in eso to discuss the subject and see where things go I am on the xbox one and I have 8 out of 9 characters. My AD character is called Shez'rah. Shez'rah is a khajiiti woman. I also have a dark elf vampire called Karnili Ghost-Foot for ebonheart pact. And then my mains for dagger fall covenant are Yourendishere (a wood elf pack leader ww woman), Ellsiveen (a master vampire wood elf woman), and Lasha Gra-Mala (an orc berserk ww woman). Feel free to.serve any of those names and if I'm online message me or send me a letter and I'll get back to you asap.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...