Need help with Onikis Kinkyworld and nraas

Dailycard

such a list would be helpful

Known to conflict:

I know Nraas storyprogression-careermodule is conflicting with kw-school for now.

I use these NRaasmods, and they seem to work fine:

Nraas_traffic

Nraas_sleepfreedom

NRaas_mover

NRaasMC + extras

NRaas_homeopener

NRaas_career +extras (except careerdataschool)

I know the following Nraas mod work  v0.2.7.6v Onikis Kinkyworld

NRaas_DebugEnabler

NRaas_Decensor

NRaas_MasterControllerCheats

NRaas_CareerDataHomemaker

NRaas_Overwatch

NRaas_Retuner

NRaas_Selector

NRaas_Traffic

NRaas_MasterController

NRaas_Traveler

NRaas_Register take note this do work but it give a error with the npc that come with Onikis Kinkyworld

with the Onikis Kinkyworld v0.2.7.7

NRaas_DebugEnabler

NRaas_Decensor

NRaas_Overwatch

NRaas_Retuner

NRaas_Selector

NRaas_Traffic

NRaas_MasterController

but i am not sure about NRaas_Traveler and NRaas_Register will do same as before but you will get error.

I know the following Nraas mod work  v0.2.7.6v Onikis Kinkyworld

NRaas_DebugEnabler

NRaas_Decensor

NRaas_Overwatch

NRaas_Retuner

NRaas_Selector

NRaas_Traffic

NRaas_MasterController

NRaas_Traveler

NRaas_Register take note this do work but it give a error with the npc that come with Onikis Kinkyworld

with the Onikis Kinkyworld v0.2.7.7

NRaas_DebugEnabler

NRaas_Decensor

NRaas_Overwatch

NRaas_Retuner

NRaas_Selector

NRaas_Traffic

NRaas_MasterController

but i am not sure about NRaas_Traveler and NRaas_Register will do same as before but you will get error.

I had problems with Register -- straight vanilla in the folder -- when I installed KW 2.7 Incredible load times and ludicrous lag in Lucky Palms. I got rid of Register and everything works fine now except for the occasional random crash. I also have tons of script errors and logs from KW in the folder. I've been trying to figure out what's causing the problem, no luck so far.

NRaas_MasterControllerCheats killed my game completly :o be warn!! it made my intile world pop of sims invisible, it was liike only thing around was the buildings.

chad I wonder if nraa and onikis mods respond differently with the sims 3 version game. My game is CD not digital and it update to 1.67v it also contains mastercontrolled with awesome mod and Shimrods. But I only saw problems with onikis 2.7 recently. However the new version 2.8 the problem is script error with nraa selector and the sims smartphone.  

NRaas_MasterControllerCheats killed my game completly :o be warn!! it made my intile world pop of sims invisible, it was liike only thing around was the buildings.

chad I wonder if nraa and onikis mods respond differently with the sims 3 version game. My game is CD not digital and it update to 1.67v it also contains mastercontrolled with awesome mod and Shimrods. But I only saw problems with onikis 2.7 recently. However the new version 2.8 the problem is script error with nraa selector and the sims smartphone.  

yeah i had to get ride of awesome mod after i found out its darkside I felt immediately uncomfortable having it.

yeah i had to get ride of awesome mod after i found out its darkside I felt immediately uncomfortable having it.

I found awesome mod to work with keep the population in check,I had over 1024 hotel worker for two hotel at one point when I tried to lower the number to 6 the game freeze on me ,so I keep a close eye on the population after that and awesome with nraa helps with that.

Archived