Pampas Set - WIP

ralfetas

I have to... have to.. share, the FURRR!!!!

I really like the result! But i remove the fur from the arms, was too much. Don't look the other textures, are just some random textures so i don't have to see the purple stuff, only the fur is OK there.

jacket%20fur.jpg

dat camel doe lol

Fur looks amazing! great work man!

Thanks!

I change the mesh, is different from the one on the other page.

Now i am finishing the jacket textures, i am not so good in leather/fabric texturing, but i think i manage to make something cool.

Will be gunner/green vaulttec/leather brown institute/grey basic/black BOS/leather with some red tone, minutemen/something like preston coat.

Those are the colors i will follow for the cap and jackets. The black one in the last picture is the basic/default one, no logos.

jacket-colors3.jpg

jacket-colors1.jpg

jacket-colors2.jpg

Gorgeous. Really looking forward to that belt as well.

That belt is were i was having problems with the physics, but indeed will be something very unique.

the institute vest looks too dark to me, and the vault tec logo would look better if it looked like the vaultsuit trim and decal.

The institute use grey and white to match the color department (red, green, blue, orange, black), so i made the jackets and the cap grey to match the bodysuit that will be mostly white, maybe they seem too dark because the bodysuit is black.

For the vaulttec is the same, this is to make a combo with the bodysuit, the bodysuit yes will have some vaultsuit details.

Very impressive work! Have you done any other mods for FO4 or Skyrim in the past?

Like gotsworth said, fortaleza is the last one and most famous, there is others for fallout but mostly are just single mods and not so good, for skyrim i don't release any full mod, just help in people mods and made a bunch of bodyslide stuff, to be honest, never miss nothing in skyrim, every model that i could think of there was in skyrim.

After fortaleza i think i got some brain damage, because all mods that i plan is huge, like the pampas.

Btw, small update, manage to finish all the jackets and the cap, my mental problem arrive again and i remake the fur jacket, more fur and the folds in the arms are way better now, manage to reduce the poly count in the process, for the cap i use the vanilla cap, but i don't know if i will keep with it, the model is a little strange, is working for now, but i have a feeling that soon i will look to it and think "this is crap, let's make from zero" hahahahahaha.

the institute vest looks too dark to me, and the vault tec logo would look better if it looked like the vaultsuit trim and decal.

The institute use grey and white to match the color department (red, green, blue, orange, black), so i made the jackets and the cap grey to match the bodysuit that will be mostly white, maybe they seem too dark because the bodysuit is black.

For the vaulttec is the same, this is to make a combo with the bodysuit, the bodysuit yes will have some vaultsuit details.

manage to reduce the poly count in the process

white institute bodysuit sounds perfect, will the vaultjacket decal use the vaultsuit trim color though?

reduced polycount sounds lovely.

What do you mean with trim color?

He means the yellow bit of the vault suits.

Got it, thanks!

Each bodysuit need a custom texture, there is no way to make all the bodysuit the same, the trim will be there, this part is needed, in vault-tec theme for the gold part, in the BOS theme to some clear texture and so on... So yes, all bodysuits will have this, but each one in his own way.

:3 this body suit is soooooooo adorable and that booty (Meow) I cant wait for this.....say your prayers vanilla clothing I have almost replaced all of :3 hehehehehe your cousins the vanilla weapons are all gone. This as a vault suit or as a Bos, institue or rail road uniform would be amazing. Thank you rafeltas cant wait

Thanks everyone! Hey ShadowGearX, be ready to be the beta tester! If you want of course :)

Some random ingame screenshots with the vault-tec theme, i still have to refine the bodyslide setup, but i will leave this to the last stuff to do.

To made a texture that matchs the original textures was a pain, in special because i had to make a lot of patterns by hand, but i think it gives a real lore friendly feel. VaultTec=VaultSuit Bos=Bos Suit Minutemen=Preston Gunner=Very Dirty Green Institute=Synth Uniform

pampas%20vault.jpg

I was thinking about the protections too, i will keep 2 types, one more high tech and low profile and the pads.

I am really hyped for this suit will it play nice with your fortzilla? :3

I made fortaleza to be compatible with almost anything, so i think it will work great with this set yes, i don't test it yet, maybe the boots can cause some clipping problems, but of course that the jackets cannot be used with chest pieces.

Btw, anybody here needs help in texturing? I ask this because i am making a lot of textures for this set, if anyone needs a help i can make a step by step using substance painter/designer and other softwares that i use, after some projects i manage to get a nice workflow.

Archived