Pampas Set - WIP

ralfetas

Don't worry, i am fighting with the esp's now. The jacket with fur i had to break into 2 pieces or the fur would not match with the jacket.

After i set all the esp working i will go back to meshes and texturing, should take some time, i am terrible on esp editing hahahahaha.

All the concepts look good so far hope it's possible to make them compatible with the vanilla body I been seeing a lot of neat outfits/armors made but I can never wear them as I use nuclear nude that's based on the vanilla body and lately people seem to put more time into cbbe or other style bodys so seeing the stuff made in the first post into vanilla versions would be super. biggrin.png

All the concepts look good so far hope it's possible to make them compatible with the vanilla body I been seeing a lot of neat outfits/armors made but I can never wear them as I use nuclear nude that's based on the vanilla body and lately people seem to put more time into cbbe or other style bodys so seeing the stuff made in the first post into vanilla versions would be super. biggrin.png

you know CBBE has a vanilla option right? Also Nuclear Nude is a texture isn't it? It has a CBBE option as well if its the same mod I'm thinking of.

Making those fur was a terrible idea... I tried a lot of solutions, none was good, them i just giveup and make almost real fur, hope the texture can mask something ingame, 3100 hairs with 2 polys each, 6200 polys is not much, but have to see how the game will handle this.

Anyone have any tip on how to make this hairs?

pampa6-jacket2.jpg

oooo man I'm stoked for this!

@Joker, dude, periods. They are awesome. Try one on occasion.

Also, people put a lot more time and effort in to the CBBE body because it's vastly superior to the vanilla body. The customization of CBBE makes it seem like you are making your armor and outfit for thousands of different bodies, not just one.

Also also, have you seen ralfetas' stuff? His armor and outfits practically BEG for curves. It should be a crime against humanity to put his stuff on the walking board that is the vanilla shape. I mean, like violation of the Geneva Convention level of heinous.

seriously!

;)

Well... i would not say that the models beg for curves, but something more "pretty please sir?" :)

So, i am making the bodysuits UV now, i am trying to nice with the uv so people can change the texture without the need for a paint program like my other sets was, but it takes more time to adjust the UV, is like play puzzle.

The ESP is going fine too, manage to break the fur jacket into 2 pieces, so ingame we can choose the color of the fur and the jacket separately.

Colors are set, will be Basic (black, default one), Minutemen, Institute, VaultTec, BOS and Gunner. I think about the railroad, but they are more like spies, so would be strange to some agent run around the wasteland with a big logo on the back, and railroad would be black too, so no raildroad, still thinking about nukacola, but really don't know yet, any comment is welcome.

I made a excel sheet to follow everything, for now, 6 bodysuits, 2 jackets, 1 hat (baseball cap), 2 belts, 2 gloves (gronak based) and simple protection for arms and legs, like knee pads, do not want to focus on armors this time, maybe this number can get bigger.

Because of that i make reviews on the models, one already change.

pampa4b.jpg

You making a non-fur jacket too?

Will be 2 jackets, one that is on the front page, and another with the fur, the two are not the same, i had to change some stuff so the fur could be better.

I know your big on ideas (i've given you a few on nexus) so I'll fly one by you with the bodysuit, it's a bad picture but it's basically what I was going for as far as showing you the suit in one shot

Hey! You that send me that vaultsuit girl concept? If was you, them you are one of the responsible for this project :)

Very nice this references, i made something not like that, but very close, but i had to put on hold... or i would going to be crazy in no time. Let me see how this texture part goes, if is smooth i can add more bodysuits, i will not promise that naked butt, but this combo can make something cool.

I know your big on ideas (i've given you a few on nexus) so I'll fly one by you with the bodysuit, it's a bad picture but it's basically what I was going for as far as showing you the suit in one shot

Hey! You that send me that vaultsuit girl concept? If was you, them you are one of the responsible for this project :)

Very nice this references, i made something not like that, but very close, but i had to put on hold... or i would going to be crazy in no time. Let me see how this texture part goes, if is smooth i can add more bodysuits, i will not promise that naked butt, but this combo can make something cool.

I think Mk5 was inspired by liberty prime and I gave you the idea for pauldrons, I'm glad to see you expand your horizons beyond one themed set of armor

I think Mk5 was inspired by liberty prime and I gave you the idea for pauldrons, I'm glad to see you expand your horizons beyond one themed set of armor

Yes the liberty prime was the start, but them i focus on the boobs style, so, underboob, topboob, sideboob etc... The next would be a window boob, but would be more of the same...

The pauldrons, indeed that was a magic touch, your idea was the missing part of the armor, i was amazed how one simple piece could change the set in that way.

But for the pampas set i will not make pauldrons... because is more clothing focus, the paldrons would cause a huge problem with the jackets...

does this mean there will be a vaultsuit version of this mod?

does this mean there will be a vaultsuit version of this mod?

The vaulttec texture option will be something like the vaultsuit, so yes, will be 7 new vault suits :)

if I remember right, it's a keyword that triggers the vault suit npc dialogue, so it might have to be tied to the suit, I'm not sure if you can isolate a keyword to just a specific material swap. Not 100% though, so don't take my word as gospel.

vaulttec texture option

would it be setup to trigger the vaultsuit npc dialogue? the vault explorer (iirc) mod does this.

Indeed is just a keyword, i put this on all my outfits, i really like the comments.

Update on the work.

Manage to finish the knee pad and elbow pad? Don't know for sure how is called this... translation help please? :)

Put another bodysuit, yes... 7 now...

Finish the gloves, one standart and another with fur.

ESP editing 90% done, still have to adjust a lot of protection and construction values.

Will be 3 belts

Finishing the belts i will go to texturing, them the fun part beggins, i think i will finish the mod way faster them i imagine.

Indeed is just a keyword, i put this on all my outfits, i really like the comments.

Update on the work.

Manage to finish the knee pad and elbow pad? Don't know for sure how is called this... translation help please? :)

Put another bodysuit, yes... 7 now...

Finish the gloves, one standart and another with fur.

ESP editing 90% done, still have to adjust a lot of protection and construction values.

Will be 3 belts

Finishing the belts i will go to texturing, them the fun part beggins, i think i will finish the mod way faster them i imagine.

Best of luck!

What do you mean Elbow Pads and Knee Pads? This is what they are called, you got it right first time.  :D 

here:   This is what I found after googling 'Elbow Pad'.

Knee Pads are the same, just for the knees.

Thanks! That's the name indeed :)

But for the mod i think i will call just Protections, don't know yet.

So, i manage to finish all the models, i think i will add a 3 belt, but in one of my belts i made a cloth with physics, i manage to put physics on the cloth, but the clipping is terrible, any one have any tips on cloth physics?

I will try to edit the weights by hand and maybe give more thickness to the cloth, but i am not so sure if this will solve.

So, i manage to finish all the models, i think i will add a 3 belt, but in one of my belts i made a cloth with physics, i manage to put physics on the cloth, but the clipping is terrible, any one have any tips on cloth physics?

You have to add physics data to anything the cloth can come into contact with in order to prevent clipping. So, for example, if it hangs over the ass, you need to add physics to the ass. It doesn't need to bounce or anything, it just needs collision data.

You have to add physics data to anything the cloth can come into contact with in order to prevent clipping. So, for example, if it hangs over the ass, you need to add physics to the ass. It doesn't need to bounce or anything, it just needs collision data.

Thanks for the help! I think i got it. So, this is a belt, i have to make a piece of the leg together with the belt, and them put some alpha in the "fake" leg so the leg don't show, is this correct?

I am very newbie on this physic stuff, to add collision data to this part i can copy the value from other nif or i can put this value in outfit studio?

Thanks for the help! I think i got it. So, this is a belt, i have to make a piece of the leg together with the belt, and them put some alpha in the "fake" leg so the leg don't show, is this correct?

I am very newbie on this physic stuff, to add collision data to this part i can copy the value from other nif or i can put this value in outfit studio?

I don't know the actual process, just the basic idea. Physics objects only interact with other physics objects. To avoid clipping, your belt needs something to interact with, hence you need to add some fake physics legs. You can probably do exactly as you said - a completely transparent mesh, but I can't actually tell you how because I don't know. :(

Archived