Pampas Set - WIP

ralfetas

Just to share what i am working on.

I will focus on bodysuits and acessories, for now 6, i made more, but i will keep only this 6 for now, just to keep my sanity in check, don't know about the acessories yet.

I still don't know what materials, textures etc i will use, but i will not make too many color variations on this one.

I made the mesh in a different way this time, i think it will be easy to convert this to any body type, but i have to see how much clipping will have, if there is too much clipping i will have to cut the body polys and not just remove polys, them conversions will be hard.

I will resume the work only next weak,

pampa1.jpg

pampa2.jpg

pampa3.jpg

pampa4.jpg

pampa5.jpg

pampa6.jpg

The name comes from a placa between Brasil, Argentina and Uruguay, i like that name, the family from my mother comes from there, and i don't know why but i think its funny, the suits will get name from the cities there, just to cause confusion :)

Nice, now I know what I can use for the SInstitute Synths to wear.

I like the boots too :)

I was sure you gonna like it!

Just wait for the acessories, will make a huge difference, i plan some cyber stuff, jacket and straps.

Personal preference, can you make the heels about 3x taller?   ;)

No, is not imersive, high heels is not good for the back, imagine walking in the wasteland with highheels?

Just joking, there is no way to make taller, the skeleton will not fit the model, them the ankle will look broken, like happen with all high heels outfit you see around, i choose this size because is the size that vanilla outfit use, so i think it will be ok.

No, is not imersive, high heels is not good for the back, imagine walking in the wasteland with highheels?

Just joking, there is no way to make taller, the skeleton will not fit the model, them the ankle will look broken, like happen with all high heels outfit you see around, i choose this size because is the size that vanilla outfit use, so i think it will be ok.

So I'm assuming, then, that such a request would require a new skeleton, such as XPMSE did for Skyrim?

So I'm assuming, then, that such a request would require a new skeleton, such as XPMSE did for Skyrim?

I don't know much about skeleton stuff, i read a lot of hdt high heel system and other stuff, i am not sure if only a skeleton would solve the problem, but as far as i know is a start.

I don't expect any decent high heels soon.

Yeah I've never been a fan of super high heels myself, these are just fine, I doubt I would even bother installing a high heel system unless it were for something really extreme like Latex Ballet/Pony fetish boots.

post-12141-0-44553800-1473920600_thumb.jpgpost-12141-0-57088500-1473920609_thumb.jpg

I even like the look of something like low heeled cheerleader/marching/go-go boots.

post-12141-0-87564800-1473920763_thumb.jpg

Yeah I've never been a fan of super high heels myself, these are just fine, I doubt I would even bother installing a high heel system unless it were for something really extreme like Latex Ballet/Pony fetish boots.

attachicon.gifMKT_BBoots.jpgattachicon.gifmarketplace.jpg

I even like the look of something like low heeled cheerleader/marching/go-go boots.

attachicon.gifCheer.jpg

ballet boots are creepy to me lol

Just to share some news, a business partner show me a software that i think everyone that wants to mod outfits should consider.

http://www.marvelousdesigner.com/

I play with it for 30minutes, he was not using it to make outfits, but in 30 or 40min i manage to make a jacket, is way easy to work with, the problem is the price, even in the rent system, 60 dollars a month is too much for a hobby, but who knows, maybe after i finish paying the substancepainter i go for this one.

Looking good, hoping for a breasts out version with the cleavage ones.

Sorry, nonadult version only for now.

man its nuts how everything is going the way of subscriptions lately. Can't own anything anymore.

It's a nice way to avoid piracy, in substance painter for example there is a rent to own system that i use, i pay 20 dollars for month and someday the software will be mine :)

I think the good part is, i for example use it only for hobby, don't have the need for substance in my work, so when i giveup modding i can just pause the rent.

Marvelousdesigner don't have a rent to own, or you subscribe or you buy, either way, is too much for a hobby...

I can imagine these would be great with your Fortaleza stuff as well, 

I can't wait to see how this turns out   ;)

Could work, but i am not using any assets from fortaleza, even the bodysuit is different, they have thickness this time, so maybe this with fortaleza could cause some clipping.

Last night i take a better look on the mesh i made in the marvelousdesigner, indeed for this shape the program is not so great, but is a time saver, i have to adjust a lot of stuff to make it work, but i think the result is pretty good, i plan to make 2 jackets, the other i will have to make changing this one.

pampa6-jacket1.jpg

I change one of the bodysuits too, more sexy/exposed, the old cut (bolean) was made using deformed spheres, now i made with splines so i could get a better control in the front cut and the back.

pampa6-v2.jpg

I really like that jacket and where you are going with this. and as for subscriptions I was looking up prices to find a decent sketch and art program for my hobby and strangely it would cost me almost the same amount it does to buy graphite and acrylics I use for my hobby drawing comics. I do all my art by hand and hoped I could use a 3d modeler to create some new stuff for banner lords when it comes out but as you said its too much for a hobby. I can some what empathize with your pain but on the bright side thank you for pushing the limit and working on this stuff. Nexus seems to be dead in terms of brand new armors and suits at least here on LL new ideas never die they come to life. glad I donate 5$ every month to this website. Thanks again ralfetas :D

That's exactly the sort of Jacket I want for the scientists in SInstitute, and the Leotard is the one that I think would look good as my synths uniform.

My thoughts too! :)

I really like that jacket and where you are going with this. and as for subscriptions I was looking up prices to find a decent sketch and art program for my hobby and strangely it would cost me almost the same amount it does to buy graphite and acrylics I use for my hobby drawing comics. I do all my art by hand and hoped I could use a 3d modeler to create some new stuff for banner lords when it comes out but as you said its too much for a hobby. I can some what empathize with your pain but on the bright side thank you for pushing the limit and working on this stuff. Nexus seems to be dead in terms of brand new armors and suits at least here on LL new ideas never die they come to life. glad I donate 5$ every month to this website. Thanks again ralfetas :D

Yes, this is a problem... I subscribe do substance painter because the price is really good (20 dollars a month), is a rent to own system, so one day the software will be mine, and because the software itself is amazing, i am not a expert in texturing, and the textures i made in substance, i think is a pro level, i try quixel too, the program is good and low cost (very), but i think is too slow and zbrush that i have, but to make textures in zbrush is another level, i think is very difficult.

The good part is that i ask for donation in nexus, and some people donate, of course is not enough to cover all the expenses i had with substance until now, but it helps a lot and gives me incentive.

ralfetas, you are a damned modding King Midas, everything you touch is solid f'ing gold. Your Fortaleza stuff is just top notch, and such a joy to tinker with. I have the creativity of a log, so I'm not good at creating but I love to tinker. The Fortaleza stuff is sooooo nice in that regard. The models are well made and the textures are great.

The texture maps gave me a small heart failure at first, but once you pointed me towards Substance and gave me some pointers on it, it was excellent. I still can't use it very well, but 20 a month is a bargain for how potent that program is (and 20 a month is soooo much cheaper than my EvE online addiction, we won't discuss the monthly cost my personal armada cost, lol)

I am an unrepentant ralfetas fanboy, and will download every mod you make public. I'd offer my first born, but I'm not ever having human children (and besides, who would take that offer, you'd have to be insane to willingly want someone else's crying shit factory! ;))

ralfetas, you are a damned modding King Midas, everything you touch is solid f'ing gold. Your Fortaleza stuff is just top notch, and such a joy to tinker with. I have the creativity of a log, so I'm not good at creating but I love to tinker. The Fortaleza stuff is sooooo nice in that regard. The models are well made and the textures are great.

The texture maps gave me a small heart failure at first, but once you pointed me towards Substance and gave me some pointers on it, it was excellent. I still can't use it very well, but 20 a month is a bargain for how potent that program is (and 20 a month is soooo much cheaper than my EvE online addiction, we won't discuss the monthly cost my personal armada cost, lol)

I am an unrepentant ralfetas fanboy, and will download every mod you make public. I'd offer my first born, but I'm not ever having human children (and besides, who would take that offer, you'd have to be insane to willingly want someone else's crying shit factory! ;))

Wow, i really don't know what to say, just thanks a lot :)

The maps from substance is something strange at first, but after some digging i learn why is that way, is the padding, is made that way because of the mip maps, so you don't have the background color interfering in the seam when the gpu is loading the texture, now in the new version of substance (2.3) that was release this weak, we can control the padding. It's funny because when i make the color map i always use this padding and i don't knew the name.

Making those fur was a terrible idea... I tried a lot of solutions, none was good, them i just giveup and make almost real fur, hope the texture can mask something ingame, 3100 hairs with 2 polys each, 6200 polys is not much, but have to see how the game will handle this.

Anyone have any tip on how to make this hairs?

pampa6-jacket2.jpg

Archived