[RMVX, Incomplete] The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss - Version: Abyss 0.745 (Updated November 11th, 2018)

Paladox

Latest Version:
Download Version 0.745

Walkthrough: (sorry, no walkthrough yet!)

Saves from previous versions will not work with version 0.74 due to new scripts that were added. Sorry!
I am leaving the following for future versions, as saves should be compatible going forward.
Transfer Saved Games: You can copy an old saved game from the game's folder and pop it in the new folder.
(Will not transfer some things and some events might respawn).

Subscribe to my Patreon to help me commission more art, animations, and lots of other enhancements that will help improve the quality of FSA. I also provide weekly updates at my Patreon on what I'm currently working on. My Patreon Page

The Fairy, The Succubus, and The Abyss

Seventy years have passed since the War of the Purple Dragon. Peace reigns across the land. The few remaining monsters are content to remain in their dark caves and underground passages.
Now, as past threats of evil fade away and become mere legends, dark forces stir in the depths.
War is coming. The six kingdoms are not prepared.

Features

-Play as Sienna, a fairy living in seclusion, as she is captured and thrust into The Abyss, A place so Hellish that none have ever escaped.

-Eat, drink, sleep, and bathe as enemies inflict wounds, infections, poison and disease. Struggle to survive in the harshest of environments, including hot and cold zones.

-Defeat in the Abyss is not always the end. A large variety of monsters will eagerly rape Sienna if she falls in battle, inflicting trauma, disease, and possibly even pregnancy.

-Give birth to ten different varieties of sprites, then nurse and feed them daily so they will age and grow. Equip them for a variety of bonuses.

-Monsters die permanently (with few exceptions)! Kill all enemies in an area and solve the Light Lock to make the next time through a much safer experience.

-A variety of boss fights that often play more like an action mini-game or puzzle. Don't forget to save first! Just one mistake here and these bosses will kill you.

-Choose morality or partake in guilty pleasures. Sienna can be good or bad. The choice is yours.

-The nice choice is not always the best choice. NPCs can sometimes die just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

-At key points in the story you'll make final decisions that will permanently shape Sienna's character, changing her personality or giving her unique (and often useful) traits. Sienna's personality affects her behavior during sex, and later in the game Sienna will automatically make choices based on her personality.

-During the story Sienna will give birth to six other fairies, and later on they'll join your party and help you fight.
Your fairy children and other allies have personalities and battles of their own.
At key points during the story you'll need to backtrack with them to discover hidden locations, events, and even bosses that only they can activate.

Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6

Script Credits:
No music change script - Modern Algebra
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,39346.0.html

Animated Battler Graphic script - Original by Neonblack, modified by ???nOBodY???

Graphical Credits:
All fairy sprites, new portraits, and sex animations by Bebecake:
https://www.patreon.com/bebecakeart

Fairy baby sprites by Arsministrator: https://www.patreon.com/Arsministrator
Some commissioned images by Obakawaii: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/obakawaii
Many sprites taken from VH (Violated Heroine) and modified for use.
Some sprites by Evolution.
Various artwork by Mavis: www.mydirtydrawings.com

If anyone has a problem with my use of any of the art included in FSA then let me know and I'll remove it.
The only exceptions being default Rpg Maker assets that I have modified.
Unless someone says so then I have no idea which art is actually public domain, free to use, royalty free, etc..

Guys, imgur is a bad choice. They blacklisted Lovers Lab a long time ago. Hate to say to the TC, but id switch to something else. I use tumblr.

I won't be sharing images on imgur. Can just use it to store private images and show them here, so there won't be any connection to Lovers Lab.

Also, noticed the screenshots weren't showing, so I added them to a hidden album and put the link in the OP.

Hope you can all see them now.

Sorry they are a bit outdated. Maybe I can get some new screenshots sometime.

• 5 months later...

Abyss Version 0.7
https://ufile.io/25daa

You should be able to go beyond Kendra's quest now, and complete The Blackwood, Blackwood Manor, The Lavatorium, The Mines (levels 5+!), and The Penitentiary.

Please let me know if you get stuck.
Hints: Kendra's Quest, Wings, Lich, Kendra's Palace (look carefully)

Please keep a backup save before fighting the boss on Penitentiary Level 3.

Some known issues:

You can talk to the cat girl (regardless if you saved her or not) in the upper hall and find out her name. The conversation can be repeated and is rather lengthy. She still needs a lot of work.

The Caverns Levels 5 and 6 have no hostile monsters (oops). I'll try to add those for the next update.

Classroom classes and Kendra's House of Pleasure still need updating. Hopefully I fixed the issue where the game would lock up if you did not get the "gift" from Nasira after completing her quest.

Balancing! Goodness. I'm sure there are some really difficult fights, and some that should be more difficult (but you just mop the floor with them). Please let me know which ones could use improvement, and which ones are way too difficult. It's very important and will save me lots of time!

Stone Monsters: Monsters should turn to stone after you active most Light Locks. Some areas (like The Mines) are not intended to have this functionality. Anyway, sometimes the stone monsters will look glitchy or look like other monsters, due to various issues. I intend to fix this in future updates.

• 5 months later...

0ipxWg6.jpg

Version 0.72 Game Download:
https://ufile.io/3vn27

Patch Notes:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5j2wd3s155cipo/FSA%20Patch%200.72.txt?dl=0

(Also please take care to chop the two logs BEFORE you interact with the CUP ON THE STUMP, at the start of the game. Otherwise you'll get stuck and NEED TO RESTART! I'll get that fixed soon.)

Artwork by Mavis: http://www.mydirtydrawings.com/
Hopefully the artwork isn't too much of a spoiler. I thought it would be fun to include it with this release. Sadly the actual in-game bit still needs some sprite work, but we'll get there eventually. :)

If you have any questions, if you get stuck, or if you find any bugs or glitches then please let me know! I can usually reply within 24 hours (if not much sooner).

• 2 weeks later...

The start after the spider boss and the awful events that take place after that is a long, tedious and frankly boring chapter of being trapped and getting basically sexually and psychologically tortured on an almost daily basis. One walkthrough I found describes a rather different situation (although it's an old one from 2015). Did I mess up anywhere or is this by design?

• 3 weeks later...

The start after the spider boss and the awful events that take place after that is a long, tedious and frankly boring chapter of being trapped and getting basically sexually and psychologically tortured on an almost daily basis. One walkthrough I found describes a rather different situation (although it's an old one from 2015). Did I mess up anywhere or is this by design?

Sorry for not replying sooner. Apparently I can't enable email notifications?.. Anyway-

The Tower events are intended to be that way and serve several purposes. Midna's walkthrough is indeed old and outdated, from before The Tower was added.

In future versions I'll likely add the option to skip through cutscenes. Especially repetitive ones like the doctor's dialogue.

• 9 months later...
On 6/25/2018 at 6:34 PM, Troa Seige said:

Midna's Walkthrough link is dead

Sorry it took me so long to see your post. I guess I got lazy with checking on the forums.
Anyway, if you need any help with the game just let me know and I'll try and guide you through it as much as possible. :)

• 2 months later...

I've had fun discovering the quirks of this game on my own so far, but I'd love to see another walkthrough if there is one. I've finally hit something that I have not clue how to deal with.

I'm currently stuck in some basement room/lab with a zombie and some kind of lightning balls, and I can't do anything but die.  :)

On 9/21/2018 at 2:12 PM, daehith said:

I'm currently stuck in some basement room/lab with a zombie and some kind of lightning balls, and I can't do anything but die.  :)

You have to go tap him when he's flashing, but it has to be from the back or you'll run into his lightning.

You can use the portals on the left and right sides of the room to go from one side to the other,

but it might be easier to stay on one side and just wait for the right moments to attack.

Also, the green flames in the braziers keep track of how much life he has left (12 in total).

5 hours ago, Paladox said:

You have to go tap him when he's flashing, but it has to be from the back or you'll run into his lightning.

You can use the portals on the left and right sides of the room to go from one side to the other,

but it might be easier to stay on one side and just wait for the right moments to attack.

Also, the green flames in the braziers keep track of how much life he has left (12 in total).

Ahh - I had noticed one of those green braziers had gone out, but I had no idea why or how. Time to give it another go then.

Thanks so much for the tip, Paladox!!

• 3 weeks later...

Version 0.74 is available! Grab it HERE

Three saves are included:
Save 1: End of Tutorial caves.
Save 2: Tower mostly completed.
Save 3: Abyss started a bit, early tools collected (axe, pick, hammer, and acid).

New Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6

There are way too many changes to list, but in summary:
1: New whoring system (with STDs and sex traits) and sex animation (see Screenshot 1).
(Currently this is the only position and characters available, but with your Patreon support I can include many more!)
2: Updated menus.
3: New quests.
4: 4 New dungeons (3 levels each) to explore!
5: Option to skip long events & dialogue (namely the nightly events in The Tower).
6: New alchemy system for tonics and antidotes (unlock more potions by increasing your alchemy skill).
7: New equipment, clothing system, and large shop overhaul.

Please feel free to report any bugs that you find. The following is known:
1: Various passage inconsistencies (currently in the process of updating them all, such that you can easily walk into a passage to go to the next map, without having to press the action key).
2: Some issues in The Tower resulting from Forlorn Halls addition. Namely the day count and Dillon's sprite not showing up outside your door on that first day. Just little things.
3: Encounters and monster sex issues. Sometimes you'll choose to fight but Sienna will instead decide to do the nasty. This is due to a large number of old sex event incompatibilities with new common events. This will all be dealt with in time. In the meantime, sorry about the completely random wonkiness of it all! I believe this happens when Sienna has some temptation levels, but I'm not sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived