[Sims4] Blender and S4S not seeing each other, help??

Afro68

I've been having problems with S4S and blender and thinking maybe that's why some of my efforts aren't working. So I uninstalled and re-installed now Sims4Studio doesn't show up in blender no matter what I do. I've in-stalled and re-installed multiple times and I'm at a loss. I also have this question asked on the S4S forum but also asking here as someone might know what I'm doing wrong while I wait for a reply there as well. To give more of an idea I had the Sims 3 rig addon and at the time S4tools where there but I couldn't import anything whether it was a Sims 3 prop or Sims 4 prop so that had me thinking I installed something wrong. Thanks.

What version Blender do you have? S4S works with either 2.70 or 2.75

I have 2.70a and I found something where I needed the contents of the S4Studio scripts folder placed in AppData/Blender/Scripts/Addons. 

I copied that and now the plugin shows up and I can check it but when I try to import a package file I keep getting traceback errors saying a module is missing.

I'll try 2.75 and see if that makes a difference.

Archived