[Sims 4] - UPDATED Majestic's Female Nude Skins

entwan

Everytime my sims are nude a pink base bra is still on and a nude bottom? Any ideas as to why?

This exact same thing happens to me. Are you using the [FIXED]TIT-E Medium Default Replacement? If so, it's doing it to me too, and ONLY with that. It also seems like it only happens in CAS someone else someplace mentioned(Haven't tried it myself yet) but still. It was also supposed to include a top which doesn't appear aswell. I don't know if that statement is true, that it'll work in-game or what but still.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/11/2016 at 11:34 PM, entwan said:

I've updated all of Majestic's skins for the latest version of the sims. I have already uploaded this in Majestic's original topic here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37914-sims-4-majestics-female-nude-skins/page-8) but now I have included the unshaved version. A lot of people couldn't see my upload so I decided to make a new topic. Obviously I do not take credit for these skins and I've only updated them to be usable for the later version of the sims. I've tested them out and both work fine for me. I recommend to use the skins with the no mosaic/censor mod and cmar's nude clothing for top and bottom since its updated and also adds realistic nipples (links http://sexysims.info...ad.php?t=175472 and http://modthesims.info/d/533172).

INSTRUCTIONS: After downloading either one of these skins, place them in the Mods folder located in your documents folder under Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. In order for you to see the skins, you also need to download a nude clothing mod and the no mosaic/censor mod. Links are already above, but there are possibly others that work as well. A lot of people don't seem to understand that part so I wanted to point it out ahead.

Lastly, I would also like to point out that the Shaved version of the skins is missing a texture that Majestic probably missed, specifically the one for Thin Elders. It's nothing major since I don't think anyone uses nude mods to view naked old people but I would just like to point it out. The unshaved version is complete though so its up to you which you would like to use (Use only one at a time). To those of you who already downloaded these skins from my forum post, you do not need to download it again as I have not changed anything.

Female Nude Skins - Shaved Majestic.zip 19.95 MB · 101,335 downloads

Female Nude Skins - Unshaved Majestic.zip 19.79 MB · 59,125 downloads

post-1171221-0-45156300-1473626794_thumb.png

post-1171221-0-70994300-1473626801_thumb.png

post-1171221-0-45710400-1473626811_thumb.png

post-1171221-0-10594500-1473626817_thumb.png

Archived