Can't have sex with men - Wicked Woohoo

ohmyfluck

Hey! I'm Jess,

Sorry for being a pest! As far as I know its not conflicting with any of my mods. But let me know if any of your mods effected it!

I tried taking screenshots of my problem but it won't include the interaction menu! My female sim can't have sex with her husband (in any position, the lesbian option works but no one can have sex with men, I tried to get her to do it with another guy but the men never show up even when they are in the same room. She can only have sex with her father, which isn't really my thing) and when her husband tries to interact with her or anyone the only thing in the "Wicked" menu is 'settings'.

I tried moving the guy out then back in but nothing changed.

My female sim can't have sex with her husband (in any position, the lesbian option works but no one can have sex with men, I tried to get her to do it with another guy but the men never show up even when they are in the same room. She can only have sex with her father, which isn't really my thing) and when her husband tries to interact with her or anyone the only thing in the "Wicked" menu is 'settings'.

Hey Jess,

If she cannot do it with some specific men but can do it with her male father, then it gets really weird. By any chance, did you apply some "incest-only" mod or settings?  :shy: (j/k)

Try to isolate your issue, make some tests with a new game and new sims to verify if your game isn't bugged first.

If it works fine, then your previous game had some mysterious bugs but now you're good to go with a new working game.

If it still doesn't work then you'll have to go hunt for the mod that is interfering with the WW mod. Start by removing every mod except the WW mod, this is the sure way to make the mod work properly if everything fails.

Cheers

Got the same problem, twice. It starts right after bugged interaction, I mean if you select animation but it doesn't happen because of some bug (sim is just standing in one place, making some wierd moves, proper animation doesn't start) the next time you try he will no longer be available to perform. Nobody can have "wicked woohoo" interactions with him since then.

• 6 months later...

I had a similar experience where 3 out of 5 Sims lost wicked functionality in one household, but my other household was fine. I had to create a new game thread and reload my households. I am assuming it was some type of corrupted save or something. I reloaded wicked whims and removed all other mods and that didn't help. So I evicted my households and reloaded them and started a new save file and everything works as it should now.

Archived