Hey, I wanna ask that after install this mod , but nothing happen in F4.  I mean that should I restart the game or what?   Plz Help~~!

Just continue playing normally and when you least expect it, while looting containers, you'll get a shock collar slapped on you.

If you're like me and just couldn't "wait for it"... then you can use the console commands to up the chance of getting trapped.

Quote from the mods main page...

Q: Can I adjust the drop chances for the restraints and key drops?

A: Yes, but since we don't yet have MCM for FO4 either, you will need to do this in the console.

Type "Set dcw_cursedlootchance to X" (X being any value between 0.0 and 100.0) to adjust chance to get randomly locked in a restraint when looking a container.

Other parameters are:

- dcw_keydropchance for finding random keys

- dcw_keylosechance for losing keys when a restraint is equipped

- dcw_restraintsdropchance for finding random restraints without them equipping on you.

Q: Can I adjust the drop chances for the slave collar and key, too?

A: Type "Set dcw_slavecollardropchance to X" (X being any value between 0.0 and 100.0) to adjust the collar trap chance. "Set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to X" will do the same for the key. The default settings are 2% and 1% respectively (which -does- mean that you will spend more time naked than clothed!)

So i just had some time to the mod and it´s working quite fine, but there are some things quite odd to me :

- The CursedLoot isn´t checking if there are already Devices equipped, which results in things like red cuffs are replaced by white cuffs and so on

- The Slave Collar isn´t doing anything, even though im clothed... is it only checking the main Body slot ? or for keywords on worn items ?

- DCW seems to handle the pipboy only in 3rd person view and forces it to be visable in 1st, even though im using a mod that´s hiding the pipboy in 3rd and 1st person.

Unfortunately just changing the load order isn´t fixing it, so is there a way to tell DCW to completly forget about the pipboy ? setting dcw_hidepipboy to 0 does not do the trick...

thanks so far.

So i just had some time to the mod and it´s working quite fine, but there are some things quite odd to me :

- The CursedLoot isn´t checking if there are already Devices equipped, which results in things like red cuffs are replaced by white cuffs and so on

- The Slave Collar isn´t doing anything, even though im clothed... is it only checking the main Body slot ? or for keywords on worn items ?

- DCW seems to handle the pipboy only in 3rd person view and forces it to be visable in 1st, even though im using a mod that´s hiding the pipboy in 3rd and 1st person.

Unfortunately just changing the load order isn´t fixing it, so is there a way to tell DCW to completly forget about the pipboy ? setting dcw_hidepipboy to 0 does not do the trick...

thanks so far.

#1 and #3 are bugs I will need to check into. #2 - do you have AWKCR installed?

Two things I noticed just starting the game with the Belted quest:

Sometimes, but not always, the "falling out of the cryo pod" animation at the beginning of your escape from Vault 111 will cause the arm restraint animation to break.

During the same escape from the cryo pod, the "Giant roaches? What the hell?" dialogue plays instead of the normal panting and whining, which strikes me as odd.

Edit to note that I do not use any other mods which alter the game's start, except anything the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch does.

Getting the device to equip at the exactly right time is a bit tricky. I will tweak the numbers a bit and see if I can make it more robust.

The dialogue is playing because the quest needs to get rid one of the roaches that otherwise would attack you while still wearing handcuffs. I will see that I find a way to stop it from playing.

Made it all the way through the Belted quest.

That was interesting and rather well laid out. :)

Getting out of the Slave Harness took 2 days and around 8 attempts. (really need a GND.nif so we can pitch it on a fire and have a beer) lol!

Did have a problem with the notes.

As soon as the notes hit <Alias=Player> they end.

Oh, ArcLight should be ArcJet.. lol

I've run into an issue with the chastity belt on a new character. When it's equipped, I get a giant blob of flesh in the middle of my screen when crouching in first person. I did a bit of research and found that this was happening with some people right from launch, with the player skeleton at fault. Unequipping the skeleton does NOT work in this case, and I can't take the chastity belt off even with a cheated in DD chastity key.

I've run into an issue with the chastity belt on a new character. When it's equipped, I get a giant blob of flesh in the middle of my screen when crouching in first person. I did a bit of research and found that this was happening with some people right from launch, with the player skeleton at fault. Unequipping the skeleton does NOT work in this case, and I can't take the chastity belt off even with a cheated in DD chastity key.

I will check out this bug, but that the standard DD key doesn't work on this device is intentional.

It looks like I've got other bugs going on (after reload of an earlier save, my character's head is a different skin tone while the body stayed the same), so I might need to fully re-install FO4, joy.

I have that happen a lot.

My fix...

If loading a save... walk away from your current load spot, doesn't have to be very far and re-load it again. That normally fixes it.

or

Fast Travel away then back.. again it's the " re-loading" that fixes it.

Works the same for miss matched NPC's.

I will check out this bug, but that the standard DD key doesn't work on this device is intentional.

I've got the problem with a blob of something obscuring vision when crouching in first person or if I open the pip-boy in third person while crouching. I used unequipall and removed the blob, the belt, the pink nipple-piercings, the slave harness and the latex hood. Putting the belt back on added the blob back. I read that the blob is something people encountered early in Fallout 4's history that could be cured with the unequipall console command. I was using the mod auto unequip pipboy, but otherwise you would have needed to use recycleactor the get the pipboy back on your arm.

Hey, I wanna ask that after install this mod , but nothing happen in F4.  I mean that should I restart the game or what?   Plz Help~~!

Just continue playing normally and when you least expect it, while looting containers, you'll get a shock collar slapped on you.

If you're like me and just couldn't "wait for it"... then you can use the console commands to up the chance of getting trapped.

Quote from the mods main page...

Q: Can I adjust the drop chances for the restraints and key drops?

A: Yes, but since we don't yet have MCM for FO4 either, you will need to do this in the console.

Type "Set dcw_cursedlootchance to X" (X being any value between 0.0 and 100.0) to adjust chance to get randomly locked in a restraint when looking a container.

Other parameters are:

- dcw_keydropchance for finding random keys

- dcw_keylosechance for losing keys when a restraint is equipped

- dcw_restraintsdropchance for finding random restraints without them equipping on you.

Q: Can I adjust the drop chances for the slave collar and key, too?

A: Type "Set dcw_slavecollardropchance to X" (X being any value between 0.0 and 100.0) to adjust the collar trap chance. "Set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to X" will do the same for the key. The default settings are 2% and 1% respectively (which -does- mean that you will spend more time naked than clothed!)

Thank you!!!

i have an issue with this mod. While it is active, my character will reequip his weapon periodically. Something around 20 seconds. It do it even while aiming or in VATS, interrupting the action. And my Pipboy is alway visible in third person and in first person view. I tried to set Dcw_HidePipBoy to 0 but it made no differences. Oh, and my character have no devices equiped. 

I've got sort of a suggestion, but first some background:

"community restraints pack" available here is an OK mod until I modded the mod to have the restraints have a protective bonus.

The Player and her companion can now go through the game unafraid (sort of) of  fire, energy blasts or physical damage.

I've tried to keep the level of protection down to a reasonable level, but (generally speaking)

It's nice to have decorative items that weigh next to nothing but serve an actual purpose.

Curie looks cute in her form-fitting armor (zealot's marine armor chest piece) her collar, cuffs and ankle cuffs.

Together with her "angry laser" which, when improved on at a work bench, puts out 40,000 thingies of Death,

and makes it much more interesting.

I don't know if Fallout 4 NPC's can have sex or bowel movements, but mine do not.

So (in conclusion) weightless restraints that protect are highly prized by my game, I thank you :)

Fantastic mod, however console did not work anyway.

Drop chance seems didn't change though I've set the value 100, and pip-boy still on my arm, can't hide it either. I'm sure all the mods required are the newest.

Anyone knows what the problem is?

i have an issue with this mod. While it is active, my character will reequip his weapon periodically. Something around 20 seconds. It do it even while aiming or in VATS, interrupting the action. And my Pipboy is alway visible in third person and in first person view. I tried to set Dcw_HidePipBoy to 0 but it made no differences. Oh, and my character have no devices equiped. 

Noticed this same thing on my end as well as I was going through the vault; didn't play it past that section, though.

Noticed this same thing on my end as well as I was going through the vault; didn't play it past that section, though.

Known bug. I will fix this in a patch I am going to release soon. :)

I've got sort of a suggestion, but first some background:

"community restraints pack" available here is an OK mod until I modded the mod to have the restraints have a protective bonus.

The Player and her companion can now go through the game unafraid (sort of) of  fire, energy blasts or physical damage.

I've tried to keep the level of protection down to a reasonable level, but (generally speaking)

It's nice to have decorative items that weigh next to nothing but serve an actual purpose.

Curie looks cute in her form-fitting armor (zealot's marine armor chest piece) her collar, cuffs and ankle cuffs.

Together with her "angry laser" which, when improved on at a work bench, puts out 40,000 thingies of Death,

and makes it much more interesting.

I don't know if Fallout 4 NPC's can have sex or bowel movements, but mine do not.

So (in conclusion) weightless restraints that protect are highly prized by my game, I thank you :)

Such items might become available as quest rewards. For completing the Belted quest you get a non-restraint version of one of the dresses.

For completing the Belted quest you get a non-restraint version of one of the dresses.

For completing ?

I found the chest right before leaving the vault, together with a note and some other stuff...

Yes, but this chest doesn't contain any "decorative" restraints. It's two useful weapons that should help you with starting the game without the ability to use armor for a while, plus regular restraints that I thought should be found in a vault. :D

My pipboy is visible at all times in 3rd person despite having never used to console to do so. Also having a hard time with the quest. Is there any sort of clues as to where to go next that I might have missed when exiting the vault?

The quest is an extension of the main quest and sometimes will update alongside it. When you exit the vault, play the game normally for a while. The Belted quest will update automatically a bit later on.

Fantastic mod, however console did not work anyway.

Drop chance seems didn't change though I've set the value 100, and pip-boy still on my arm, can't hide it either. I'm sure all the mods required are the newest.

Anyone knows what the problem is?

If I change the values above 90 or so, they don't seem to work. But at 90... 99% of the time you'll get a goodie, or be trapped by something.

After you set new values, you'll want to fast travel somewhere or go through a loading door to make them take effect.

I also found that those values are "baked into" the save. So don't forget to lower them back down.. LOL!

Well finished the belted quest took me from level 1 to level 15.  I played a modified version of survival, where it did an auto save every 20 minutes and the damage done and taken were both at 1.0.  closest I came to death was fighting the Deathclaw in the hospital.  While doing the quest I got the slave collar which removed the harness sort of. I still couldn't drop it or equip it.  Then I got a vibrator and then a white collar which replaced the slave collar sort of.  At no time did I find a key for any of the devices.  It really doesn't like you running around in third person. My character would stop unexpectedly and draw her weapon.  I'll have to uninstall it.  As much as I'd like to continue Trixie's nude adventures the vibrator is just very annoying especially since the sound doesn't match the animation.  Still great job I'll be watching this.  Thanks for the fun.