Love the mod! Have been having way too much fun with it! Thank you! Will you be adding to it at all? Like the wrist and ankle manacles? It would be cool if when you get the ankle manacle trapped on you, you then couldn't fast travel. Or something like that lol. Either way, keep up the great work :D

I absolutely plan to expand on it. :)

I just have one question: why are all the DLC's required? If it's to support the containers in them, it would be much better to make that support separate downloads instead of lumping it all into one package. Sorry, but not everyone has the interest or the budget to buy all the DLC's

Probably access to more resources. Nuka World has a lot of things that could be very helpful for this mod like slave collars and wall shackles that were in game. At least thats my guess as to why. 

I just have one question: why are all the DLC's required? If it's to support the containers in them, it would be much better to make that support separate downloads instead of lumping it all into one package. Sorry, but not everyone has the interest or the budget to buy all the DLC's

Probably access to more resources. Nuka World has a lot of things that could be very helpful for this mod like slave collars and wall shackles that were in game. At least thats my guess as to why. 

Yeah, this. I am eventually going to add DLC dependency anyway, so I decided to launch with it already enabled, not to disappoint people later on.

Tried using the console to increase the chance of drop to 100 but still haven't been able to find the collar. I have the slave collar mod already installed, could this be causing a conflict?

UPDATE: I tried uninstalling the slave collar mod and that did nothing. Also tried starting a new game and again nothing. I finally tried just adding the collar via the console and while it did end up in my inventory and I was able to equip it it did not give me the shock effect or anything of the sort. I couldn't remove it but that was it. Real bummer cause this looked like a fun mod. :(

Assuming it was an existing savegame: Can you try with a completely new game and see it it works then?

All types of armor dress freely. I have consistently removed all the fashion. Only the CBBE, unofficial patch, Armor Keywords, Deviously Cursed Wasteland and Armorsmith Extended. without Armorsmith Extended mode does not work at all. Perhaps you should add it to the mandatory requirements. With Armorsmith Extended mod only works with clothing. I also tried to start a new game. Same problem.

The mod's only requirement is Armor Keywords Resource and the DLCs. I developed it without AE in my loadorder, so it can't possible be a requirement. ;)

The symptoms you are describing are consistent with you not having the correct armor keywords resource installed. The mod would indeed not react to armor at all in this case: Are you sure you have the newest version of THIS mod and no other installed: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?

I unfortunately was not able to enjoy your mod. I is the latest version of AWKCR 3.0.9. All DLC. and patches. Any armor does not react to the collar (((((((((I hope that somehow it will work in the future.

I reinstalled Fallout. All additions Armor resources, body, and your mod. Nothing else. Problem still exists. Only clothing responds to the collar.(((((((

It actually seems normal : pieces of armor like synth chestpieces or combat arm piece should not trigger the effect according to the Papyrus code.

But things like the vault suit should trigger the collar shock.

I reinstalled Fallout. All additions Armor resources, body, and your mod. Nothing else. Problem still exists. Only clothing responds to the collar.(((((((

It actually seems normal : pieces of armor like synth chestpieces or combat arm piece should not trigger the effect according to the Papyrus code.

But things like the vault suit should trigger the collar shock.

Oh wait, is THAT the sort of armor you mean, zira? Well, in that case, yeah, the mod really doesn't react to things like arm or leg pieces. D'oh. Sorry for being dense.

EDIT: Thinking of it...it probably -should- react to them. I will add the respective keywords.

Tried using the console to increase the chance of drop to 100 but still haven't been able to find the collar. I have the slave collar mod already installed, could this be causing a conflict?

UPDATE: I tried uninstalling the slave collar mod and that did nothing. Also tried starting a new game and again nothing. I finally tried just adding the collar via the console and while it did end up in my inventory and I was able to equip it it did not give me the shock effect or anything of the sort. I couldn't remove it but that was it. Real bummer cause this looked like a fun mod. :(

Assuming it was an existing savegame: Can you try with a completely new game and see it it works then?

All types of armor dress freely. I have consistently removed all the fashion. Only the CBBE, unofficial patch, Armor Keywords, Deviously Cursed Wasteland and Armorsmith Extended. without Armorsmith Extended mode does not work at all. Perhaps you should add it to the mandatory requirements. With Armorsmith Extended mod only works with clothing. I also tried to start a new game. Same problem.

The mod's only requirement is Armor Keywords Resource and the DLCs. I developed it without AE in my loadorder, so it can't possible be a requirement. ;)

The symptoms you are describing are consistent with you not having the correct armor keywords resource installed. The mod would indeed not react to armor at all in this case: Are you sure you have the newest version of THIS mod and no other installed: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?

I unfortunately was not able to enjoy your mod. I is the latest version of AWKCR 3.0.9. All DLC. and patches. Any armor does not react to the collar (((((((((I hope that somehow it will work in the future.

For me even clothing is equipable, and I still have yet to find the collar itself with or without increasing the drop chance. It's a real bummer. :(

For me even clothing is equipable, and I still have yet to find the collar itself with or without increasing the drop chance. It's a real bummer. :(

The default setting makes the collar quite rare. It has a chance of one in fifty containers to have it. Depending on your play-style and the RNGods it might take a while before you see it. As for the clothing, it should react to anything vanilla or clothing with a AWCKR compatibility patch. It won't/can't react to custom clothing not properly tagged with the AWCKR keywords. I will be able to change that if/when F4SE brings us the necessary API functions to detect items in certain slots. Right now, I can't. Honestly don't ask me how the F4 devs were able to code this game with the vanilla API. You can't write code for 5 mins without bumping into something you can't do because of limited API. SKSE really spoiled me. :s

Nah, it's honestly not working for vanilla or anything with the AWCKR patches. Literally nothing seems to set it off. I've tried with both vanilla and mod clothing to no avail. I'll keep trying to find it with the default settings, but I can confirm that the console command to change drop chance isn't working, and adding the collar through the console gives me a non-functional one.

So, I installed this mod yesterday, and for some reason I can't get the collar to spawn.  I tried setting the spawn chance to 100%, waiting 24 hours, loading new cells, and starting a new game.... It just refuses to spawn.  I even tried consoling the collar in, and although I got a dialogue box, nothing else seemed to work. (it was just a normal piece of clothing)

Any help?  Is there a known conflict or something I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance!

Nah, it's honestly not working for vanilla or anything with the AWCKR patches. Literally nothing seems to set it off. I've tried with both vanilla and mod clothing to no avail. I'll keep trying to find it with the default settings, but I can confirm that the console command to change drop chance isn't working, and adding the collar through the console gives me a non-functional one.

I tested changing the drop chance in the console a LOT and it always worked for me. Are you sure that there was no typo etc when you used the command? The console shell will display an error message, but it's quite hard to spot.

If you add the collar to your inventory using the console, you should be able to click on it to get a message box displayed that will ask you if you want to equip it.

Hey I was curious, is there anyway I can either turn down or off the buffs on the collar? I honestly kick a little too much ass when it is on lol. Almost makes it better to be naked with a collar on than have my armor/clothing on. 

Hey I was curious, is there anyway I can either turn down or off the buffs on the collar? I honestly kick a little too much ass when it is on lol. Almost makes it better to be naked with a collar on than have my armor/clothing on. 

Not at this point. Right now implementing customization options is very hard, due to the lack of MCM.

If people generally feel the buffs are OP, I can always tune them down a notch or two?

Not at this point. Right now implementing customization options is very hard, due to the lack of MCM.

If people generally feel the buffs are OP, I can always tune them down a notch or two?

I would like that, but idk how others feel. I just like the idea of being collared and feeling vulnerable. 

I would like that, but idk how others feel. I just like the idea of being collared and feeling vulnerable. 

Or would it be possible to make an alternate version, download, with no buffs? Just curious.

I tested changing the drop chance in the console a LOT and it always worked for me. Are you sure that there was no typo etc when you used the command? The console shell will display an error message, but it's quite hard to spot.

If you add the collar to your inventory using the console, you should be able to click on it to get a message box displayed that will ask you if you want to equip it.

set dcw_slavecollardropchance to and then the number is the correct way to do it, right? I haven't noticed any error message when doing it that way. I also do get the message box asking me if I want to equip it, but when I do it ends up having no effect. The collar just doesn't shock me no matter what I wear. I'm thinking there has to be some sort of conflict with another mod I've got. That's the only thing I can think of that could be causing this.

set dcw_slavecollardropchance to and then the number is the correct way to do it, right? I haven't noticed any error message when doing it that way. I also do get the message box asking me if I want to equip it, but when I do it ends up having no effect. The collar just doesn't shock me no matter what I wear. I'm thinking there has to be some sort of conflict with another mod I've got. That's the only thing I can think of that could be causing this.

Yes, that should work. So if you set that value to 100 and then pick up an item from any container, the collar should indeed trigger. Looking in the container alone will NOT, you need to pick up -something-.

Is there another mod making changes to armor keywords that could override AWKCR? I am not aware of any, but that would explain it. The collar absolutely needs these keywords on the gear to work correctly. I am a bit puzzled why the mod is working nicely for most and not at all for some others.

I seem to be having the same problem with this mod as others here.

The collar cannot be removed without the key.

That is the only functionality.

When put it on it doesn't restrict clothing, nor does it shock, nor does it confer any bonus that I can see.

Thanks for the mod.

Edit.  It does seem to work with some clothing, and not others now.  The only thing I changed was to update to the latest Armorsmith Extended.

Hmn, I don't think it should be too hard to convert DD assets to Fallout4 if someone knows how to do it.

The transparent zipsuit got transferred into Fallout 4 already (So you can potentially already include it into the mod ^^ ), so if that can be done then the other stuff should be no problem at all.

Do wonder though, since you don't actually open containers but simply hover over them in fallout4, how do you get cursed loot?

You can get collared by accidentally hovering over a container?