14 hours ago, zouzou said:

HI all. I'm bit stuck with the new Quest. After beeing bound and gag by Alice the quest marker point to bunker hill but nothing is there. Where I'm I suppose to go (I rea ona previous post that this happen to soemelse)?

Also I get the no floor bug in Alice hideout

Yep, reported by me too. You actually have to go quite close to the trading post, to the group of homes nearby, there's trapdoor similar in look to entrance to Alice's hideout.

Just few more detailed bug reports - big thanks for a new version!

1) I am also seeing surrender window on unequipping hobble dress - load screen and adds some devices. A collar equipped this way knocked off harness - maybe related to 3 below.

2) It seems jumping animation issue is common for all dresses, tried to wear disciplinary suit (locks tampered), after unequipping I was still jumping (first person view was fine, I could run and sprint). Equipping and removing leg irons fixed it.

3) Also saw standard quests including Jack the Belted and slave collar running along Belted quest. I found out quest devices might not be equipped properly (shows in menu but not on character, act as not equipped).

I am running Vimfamy mods along, which may explain 1, but I got it also with only Prostitution, which should not have this functionality. And window looks different.

Hi all. The first I want to say is thank you Kimy for this great mod. It makes Fallout 4 much more exiting.

In the last few days I found a couple of bugs. Perhaps others have also stumbled upon them.

1)
View at the Pipboy is block:
While wearing a corset and being in sneaking mode the view on the pip boy is blocked. I guess it is a part of the character model. If I stand up I can access the pip boy normally.

2)
Arm ties (armbinders, Shackles):
The arms of the character are no longer restricted when sitting down and become free. If the character stands up from the chair, the arms go back into the tied position. This is most likely not a real bug, just a missing animation, but I am not sure.

3)
Jack the Belter Quest:
When wearing a normal chastity belt you can start the quest Jack the belter, but no special belt (high security) is equipped and you still can use fast traveling.
The same is true for the slave collar.

4)
Jack the Belter:
Regardless of what the Smith tells you about the whereabouts of Jack. Jack is in Diamond city and after speaking with him he will release you from the high security belt.
When the Jack the Belter quest is started and you do not wear the high security belt, you still have all the dialog options and Jack will equip you with random item at the end.

5)
Leg shackles:
When triggering a leg binding, while sneaking and holding a weapon (Rifle). You keep the sneaking position and become very slow. As long as you keep holding your weapon you can not stand up. If you store your weapon away you can stand up, but you can no longer move forward while in the upright position.

6)
Institute chastity belt + Restrictive boots:
If both items are equipped, then the feet of the character have an overleaping design of the boots and bare feet. This only happens with the institute chastity belt, the ohter belts work properly.

7)
Slave collar and mod outfits:
When you are wearing the slave collar, it damages you while wearing normal clothing and armor. But it does not prevent you from wearing helmets as well as clothing from other mods, e.g. The slutty vault suit or the Kites slave suit.

8)
Blindfolds:
The blurring vision when wearing a blindfold sometimes disappears, when loading a save game or equipting other devious devices. It seems each dd you at switches the blur on and off in this state.

Now I will excuse my bad english, hopefully it is understandable and the comments are helpfull in polishing this already good mod. I currently use the version 1.3 of Deviously Cursed Wasteland. So perhaps some of the bugs mentioned abouve are already solved.

I wish you all a nice and comfy time bound in the wastelands.

Tried out the new version. Once I cut off the hobble skirt, it pauses to put new devices on me. Putting an armbinder on me just makes the journey unbearable.  I am unable to loot anything so at level 1 I have to run all the way to goodneighbor and with no money I can't afford the key to unlock me.  I've never been able to struggle out of an armbinder like I can in Skyrim.  There is such a fine line between what is enjoyable bondage and what is hell on earth bondage.  Please keep up the great work.  I've enjoyed previous versions very much

8 hours ago, TerabyteDragon said:

I was able to fix the Alice hideout issue with by adding bUseCombinedObjects=0 to Fallout4Custom.ini, as suggested by https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3989675-settlements-no-floor-collision-in-any-settlement/

I just wish I understood what that setting does.

That's an odd issue, but glad to see you found the workaround for this. I was unable to reproduce the problem on my end.  Thanks! :)

5 hours ago, Kimy said:

I don't have the slightest idea what's causing that. It works for me and some, but not for others. Since I am unaffected by the issue, I can't track it down, unless someone points me in the right direction. :S

It was the only area, added by the quest, that did that. All other locations were fine. I just muscled through it and was able to complete the quest. I loved it! Bug aside I really enjoyed it and would love to have more :D 

7 hours ago, randomguySRN7 said:

It was the only area, added by the quest, that did that. All other locations were fine. I just muscled through it and was able to complete the quest. I loved it! Bug aside I really enjoyed it and would love to have more :D 

Yeah I pretty much did the same. Jumping onto the furniture helps :)

If you get armbinder of mittens on you - it is impossible to open inventory on Pip-boy or Pad. But you are unable to try to store or sell it (store in crate in Vault after surrender and sent there OR going to see Kimy in GoodNeighbor to buy key and then unlock - which you can't because hands are sealed - so can't access Pip-Pad. What do you do?

In regards to talking to Kimy, in next version is it possible to 1) just go straight to trade instead of asking "What are you doing here?" 1st and then choosing the 4 options.

2) Change Please doing Business with you to "Pleasure" doing business with you.

P.S. Thank you for these mods - I am unable to play Skyrim due to some issue or another, FOES issue I think, so thanks for bringing it to Fo4.

16 hours ago, MrBig said:

Yeah I pretty much did the same. Jumping onto the furniture helps :)

Lol yeah I did that too :D Felt like I was playing "the floor is lava" game like when I was a kid

For anyone who is struggling with Alice quest marker being at bunker hill: The raider base is actually just down the street from Alice's place.  ShowQuestAliases dcw_alicequest shows the ID of the door to the raider base is xx13d384.  You can warp there with player.moveto xx13d384

Note: xx should be replaced with load order of you mode (which you can see in Nexus Mod Manager if you using that).

First off: thank you. This is a ridiculously clever way of implementing the "toys" in the game world. And the fact that it's completely and utterly random is... sometimes freaky. I managed to get shackled in a slave collar twice in five minutes while running through corvega. I also found enough keys to almost free myself from the chastity devices. I was actually layered with TWO chastity belts (and that institute one is friggen slick.) but they both came off with the one key.

Frankly: after all this time since launch... I kinda appreciate the new game mechanics to keep me interested in playing. Bog basic mods add "stuff" to the game that explouit existing functionality, but this changes how you play the game. I'm just waiting for MCM functionality cause I can never remember the console commands. Also, I found a ball gag that doesn't seem to do anything.

Sorry if I am in the wrong thread - but is there or will there be a Devious Fallout page like Devious Skyrim - a repository of all Devious mods. So far I only really can find Devious Devices framework, Devious Cursed Wasteland, and Vinfamy's Devious Merchants.

I think this was from Devious Restrained, but will there be an option for friendly or just neutral npcs to help free you - or drop you in random Wasteland spot with extra restraints until make it back to them?

Can you add option to choose between hopping (faster) and dainty restrained steps (slower). 

Still having a little trouble with either mittens or dreaded armbinder in getting unlocked - which is why more npc support would be pretty cool.

Started a new game today and ran into a funny little gamebreak; in pre war sanctuary instead of running for the vault I decided to stick around and watch the nuke for fun. surrender kicked in and it ended up 'beating me unconscious' and I woke up in post war diamond city. I was still in the pre war outift but no pip boy or anything at which point I reloaded anyway and continued the start properly but was an interesting mishap if anyone else wanted to experiment with it more than i did.

also did you just add the hobble dress to belted? I can't remember it from my last game with 1.3.

So, two bugs I've hit so far. I've found a ball gag which does nothing. It shows up in inventory and can be equipped, but nothing appears anywhere. The next is: despite having several restraint and chastity keys, I cannot remove the chastity bra as it says I don't have the proper key for it.

Lastly: Could you maybe look into making the settlement workshops immune to trapping? I tend to store all my chems (for resale.) in there so as to prevent settlers from buggering off with them, and have a bad habit of not checking very well and constantly going into and out of the inventory. I wound up catching some leg cuffs trying to check for psycho and purfied water I wanted to turn into bullets.

having trouble with 1.4's "Belted!" quest. I get put in the restraints, including the new hobble dress, but when i reach the desk w/the first hairpin, I remove it and nothing happens. same with the second hairpin. if i try to move on, the radroachs "beat me unconsius" in one hit. am i doing something wrong? is my game bugged? I am useing Horizon if that matters.

Please help me, i love this mod AND Horizon, started a new character JUST to see the new stuff, and I would be truly sad if i can't play it now. :(

I don't know if anyone has already seen this but DO NOT keep multiple copies of a restraint in your inventory - if you do the game will bug and think that you have x number of restraints on you. ie was locked with 5 Institute Wrist Cuffs.

Another bug is with leg restraints - unless you drop them - and then try to unlock - the prompt shows key unlocked fine, but it stays stuck on. Lost 2 hours this way.

Also: latex dresses are black. Doesn't matter if it says red, white, whatever, or if you set it at a workbench, it's black.

Edit: And maybe a cool down or delay between "Jack the belter" repeats. I've played three hours today and have been belted 5 times and had to do the mission 3. Yeah, you read that right: I've gotten belted WHILE I was belted. Twice.