[Sims 4] [WIP] Anarcis' animations for WickedWhims [Outdated thread, see Support Thread]

Anarcis

[Requires Turbodriver's Wicked Whims Mod to run]

I've been working on some animations for Turbodriver's excellent Wicked Whims Mod. This is an ongoing project that I will be updating about roughly once a month, although I will update smaller things inbetween. For early access or just support, please visit my PATREON page.

Current animations:

Mess Around
Originally meant as a visualisation of TS4's 'Mess Around' interaction. it's a sequence of clumsy but passionate sex. Updates are forthcoming.
  • Make Out
  • Fondle Him
  • Blow Him
  • Mount Him
  • Spoon Her
  • Ride Him
  • Do Her Hard
  • Ejaculate On Her

post-1341781-0-85641200-1482176487_thumb.gifpost-1341781-0-00578100-1482176501_thumb.gifpost-1341781-0-22075100-1482176516_thumb.gifpost-1341781-0-90898000-1482176523_thumb.gifpost-1341781-0-21016200-1482176534_thumb.gifpost-1341781-0-10621200-1482176554_thumb.gifpost-1341781-0-01608800-1482176563_thumb.gifpost-1341781-0-69354400-1482176571_thumb.gif

Nude Artist's Model
Meant for an artist-model scenario. For now, there are just a few nude poses for the Ottoman, but I'm working on sex interactions that follow up from there.
  • Nude Model Pose 1
  • Nude Model Pose 2
  • Nude Model Pose 3

post-1341781-0-57307500-1482176652_thumb.pngpost-1341781-0-21674200-1482176662_thumb.pngpost-1341781-0-47254500-1482176674_thumb.png

Masturbation
In the end I'll have masturbation animations for every situation and furniture. For now, it's just one male masturbation animation, which will ne replaced in the near future with soemthing better.
  • Jack Off

post-1341781-0-60955200-1482176720_thumb.gif

Sofa Friends
A dual handjob situation for three persosn. At the moment just the one animation, will be expanded in future.
  • Dual Handjob Situation

post-1341781-0-74148600-1482176712_thumb.gif

In Development:
I have a ton of animations in various stages of development, so this list will mutate over time. Nevertheless, here's a list of some of the things I'm working on:
  • Lesbian and gay variations for mess around
  • Sex Interactions following from the Nude Model poses
  • An orgy sequence for 3-8 people
  • Afterglow Animations
  • Toilet Sex interactions

Special thanks to KLM and Turbodriver for helping me out with a ton. Much appreciated!

[[DOWNLOAD HERE]]

1. Un-7zip

2. Place .package in Sims 4 Mods folder

3. Make sure you have the Wicked Woohoo Mod installed

Hi~ Anarcis, thanks for your great work and contribution to the community.

But I can't run your animation. I use WickedWoohoo_1.1.1.026b_04_September and disable gender restrictions.(sofa)

I don't know if I'm the only one. :(  Sorry for my English. And good luck to you~~~

Thanks, and sorry to hear that! I'll look into it

But I can't run your animation. I use WickedWoohoo_1.1.1.026b_04_September and disable gender restrictions.(sofa)

I don't know if I'm the only one. :(  Sorry for my English. And good luck to you~~~

Can you describe your problem more concretely? 

There isn't this animation in WW animations list or actors have got problems with animation's playing? 

There isn't this animation in WW animations list or actors have got problems with animation's playing? 

When I enter into Sims 4, I can see Anarcis in creator list.

But when I click sofa and choose handjob, I can't see Anarcis's animation in handjob animation list.

So I can't choose his animation to play.

Am I the only one who can't play this animation?? Sorry for my English.

But when I click sofa and choose handjob, I can't see Anarcis's animation in handjob animation list.

At first you have to initiate any animation with 2 actors on sofa, then click on third sim and ask him to join ("Woohoo" - "Ask to join"). Did you follow the same order?

At first you have to initiate any animation with 2 actors on sofa, then click on third sim and ask him to join ("Woohoo" - "Ask to join"). Did you follow the same order?

It works~!! I should choose any 2 actor animation on sofa first. Thanks for your help. :lol:

The animation works~!! It's my bad. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Nice work~!!

It works~!! I should choose any 2 actor animation on sofa first. Thanks for your help. :lol:

The animation works~!! It's my bad. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Nice work~!!

Yes, there is the only way to start group sex in WW :)

Anacris! thank you.. I was praying there would be some MMF anims! *excite hugs*

I'll add a hug for a group hug! Thanks for posting!

Hugging!

Thank you man I hope you keep uploading

I will. I'm working on some stuff right now. Male floor masturbation as pictured, as well some new stages for the dual handjob, and more.

Archived