[Pre-Alpha with bugs] The Sins-titute [WIP]

one thing i did find out is when you have to put items in the box when you get teleported quest items cant be stored so the intercom keeps saying have you put everything in the box

it should allow you to keep quest items, I basically check to see if you are carrying any items in some formlists, I may have missed some, can you list the ones you have?

There should be a message too that comes up in the top left saying something like "JunkMisc xx" or "Armors XX" or "Weapons xx" giving you a rough idea of which catagory its not happy about to look in and how manyitems there are.

The intercom dialogue is totally broken, you can ignore anything it says. Its just a trigger to open the door at the moment, till I dfind someone with dialogue experience to sort it out.

my save works with this version now so i will keep my eyes open for bugs

Oh cool, its working for someone to some degree :)

one thing i did find out is when you have to put items in the box when you get teleported quest items cant be stored so the intercom keeps saying have you put everything in the box

it should allow you to keep quest items, I basically check to see if you are carrying any items in some formlists, I may have missed some, can you list the ones you have?

There should be a message too that comes up in the top left saying something like "JunkMisc xx" or "Armors XX" or "Weapons xx" giving you a rough idea of which catagory its not happy about to look in and how manyitems there are.

The intercom dialogue is totally broken, you can ignore anything it says. Its just a trigger to open the door at the moment, till I dfind someone with dialogue experience to sort it out.

after i used the remove all items command the door opened but now i have a problem of people in the institute without bodies and everytime i try to talk to them my charcter just says have you put everything in the box i have also downloaded the required  mods that were listed

post-1200682-0-62719600-1473608707_thumb.jpg

after i used the remove all items command the door opened but now i have a problem of people in the institute without bodies and everytime i try to talk to them my charcter just says have you put everything in the box i have also downloaded the required mods that were listed

Well that means the Fortazella Wetsuits and Boots are not installed properly in some way, the collars seem to be working ok.

Yeah the broken intercom dialogue seems to persist afterwards for some weird reason, hopefully someone with dialogue knowledge will get annoyed by it enough to tell me what I'm screwing up :)

Also I have to recheck the institute dialogue and add it to some of the new NPC's

Any Idea what quest items were stopping the door opening?

UMmmmm... Human Rec Synth's. Interesting concept, but why limit it to the Institute. Some backstory here, in the mid 2070's Vault Tec constructed Vault 114, it's pirmary mission was Genetic engineering.  It was to Enhance the Hunan body to prolong life. It was a success, however one of the effects was a increase in Sexual Drive. (Both Male and Female) These findings,or side effects,were sent to Vault Tec HQ . Request were sent to the other branches for a solution. Advanced Systems was devoloping the Gen 3's, so expanding on the Recall codes to create Sex Protocols. This project was outsourced to Greenetec Industries. Codes were made and forwaded back to Vault Tec. Vault Tec renamed them Human Rec Codes  and all Gen 3's were so equiped. After the "Great War",  department heads would authorize use of these "Rec Codes" to reward job performance.

Now the story get's interesting, with the involvement of "The Sole Survivor" arose the need to appease him/her. Hence, Sex was used.

In the event that the Institute was wiped out a copy of these "Codes" could be found in the Ruins of Greenetec. Advanced System also found that these "Codes" worked on Humans as well.

Possiblity, a holotape contaning any "Sex" animations would be placed in the users inventory. Rec Codes, either in Fmod or at the Ruins. Sexual Drive Emiters could be crafted to start "sex" with any Snyth or Human having these Rec Codes in their inventory. Menu Config would also be on the Holotape.

UMmmmm... Human Rec Synth's. Interesting concept, but why limit it to the Institute. Some backstory here, in the mid 2070's Vault Tec constructed Vault 114, it's pirmary mission was Genetic engineering.  It was to Enhance the Hunan body to prolong life. It was a success, however one of the effects was a increase in Sexual Drive. (Both Male and Female) These findings,or side effects,were sent to Vault Tec HQ . Request were sent to the other branches for a solution. Advanced Systems was devoloping the Gen 3's, so expanding on the Recall codes to create Sex Protocols. This project was outsourced to Greenetec Industries. Codes were made and forwaded back to Vault Tec. Vault Tec renamed them Human Rec Codes  and all Gen 3's were so equiped. After the "Great War",  department heads would authorize use of these "Rec Codes" to reward job performance.

Now the story get's interesting, with the involvement of "The Sole Survivor" arose the need to appease him/her. Hence, Sex was used.

In the event that the Institute was wiped out a copy of these "Codes" could be found in the Ruins of Greenetec. Advanced System also found that these "Codes" worked on Humans as well.

Possiblity, a holotape contaning any "Sex" animations would be placed in the users inventory. Rec Codes, either in Fmod or at the Ruins. Sexual Drive Emiters could be crafted to start "sex" with any Snyth or Human having these Rec Codes in their inventory. Menu Config would also be on the Holotape.

Well that requires SexTec and for now I have a gazillion things to do with the Synths inside the institute, Gen3's aren't easy to make so they aren't keen to send them out into the wasteland to get shot, eaten or whatever unless its for a very good reason :) One of the things I am trying is to slow the Syth production machine down, its crazy they produce a new synth every minute or so, where are they all? :P

I'll make a few missions later for collared players whether they be Synth or not, I'm going to make that an optional thing somehow.

And there's plenty of work just collecting semen samples from the male staff too.

My thoughts are sole survivor is valuable in some genetic way because otherwise other members of the directorate would simply have them killed by Kellogg or someone without Father knowing. So some of the other division heads let Father put the player in the big chair, then after he's gone they plot to get the player into the lab and use them as a guinea pig.

I had to redo the collars over last couple of days so I can get them to lock on. This CK is a pain at times, simple things just don't work.

There will be a general war in the commonwealth between all these slavers factions :P

Note : can you make the auto-door optional please because it's a great feature at start but it become quickly boring :)

LOL, I was looking through your code yesterday, trying to see if I could somehow make your mod work with mine, still thinking about it, if you have any thoughts on compatibility let me know.

And I probably need your mod to be an esm to make editing mine in GECK possible because stupid GECK won't allow esps as masters and removes them every time I save. But also realise you can't edit an esm in GECk either like we could in FONV, so its annoying to keep converting a mod from esp to esm :P I plan to make this an esm later too for similar reasons. The Sinstitute is more covert "slavery", I'm trying to focus more on the PC and what they do about it.

What do you mean about the Autodoors?

You would rather them left open or open/close them manually?

I have an option for making some doors to stay open during certain hours of the day, just hadn't used it yet.

I did consider adding a cardswipe at every door at one point, but thought that would really be annoying :)

Take a look at this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12659 and this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354 toget some ideas of functionalites, it would be interesting I think.

Concerning sharing, we'll see that later if we see some potential conflicts in coding but I don't think there will be because I avoid using existing cells and I am working on a slavery method and ambiance Bethesda like, based on cynism and hypocrisis even if I don't want to sell my mod to kids :P

Yeah I need to improve the looks on the women a bit with vanilla stuff if I can, got to have a look into the faceripping/looksmenu stuff when I get a chance. I plan to leave most of the vanilla women at the same age though to avoid voice changing weirdness, but all the added NPC's I plan will be younger and hotter :)

Got to find some outfit ideas for the non-sex female Synths that work in Bioscience etc, too something a bit degrading without being too revealing, being non-human they don't require a protective jumpsuit of course.

Well that requires SexTec and for now I have a gazillion things to do with the Synths inside the institute, Gen3's aren't easy to make so they aren't keen to send them out into the wasteland to get shot, eaten or whatever unless its for a very good reason :) One of the things I am trying is to slow the Syth production machine down, its crazy they produce a new synth every minute or so, where are they all? :P

I'll make a few missions later for collared players whether they be Synth or not, I'm going to make that an optional thing somehow.

And there's plenty of work just collecting semen samples from the male staff too.

My thoughts are sole survivor is valuable in some genetic way because otherwise other members of the directorate would simply have them killed by Kellogg or someone without Father knowing. So some of the other division heads let Father put the player in the big chair, then after he's gone they plot to get the player into the lab and use them as a guinea pig.

I had to redo the collars over last couple of days so I can get them to lock on. This CK is a pain at times, simple things just don't work.

Have you seen this Mod?

Workshop Synth Production at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Cool! I don't see you have release it.

Now i have to run and kill Kellog :)

Or just get a teleport collar from the house :)

Its still pretty rough, I'm redoing the collars to lock on at the moment, which will probably screw up any existing collars so require a restart.

Update 20160916.1:

Added Collar locking and shock effects for security infringements

Added debuff effects to shackles

Improvements to Collar Teleport, now you have to keep moving if outdoors to avoid the teleporter locking onto your position, there are warning beeps and temporary notifications in the top left corner.

Teleport tracking is 5 points per second +5 if sneaking, +5 if over loaded, +50 if unconscious. at 1000 teleport occurs, it recovers at -5 for each second running or if not outdoors in the Commonwealth Worldspace. The timer pauses if talking.

I'll look into locking the shackles on next and dialogue. The shackles will increase the effectiveness of teleport tracking too.

I found a bug, On the Reunions Quest(The one with Kellogg), This mod doesn't let you finish part of the quest where your objective is to "Search for more information". The terminal is changed from this mod.

Ok, yeah I was a little worried about that one when I did it, I'll have a look into it, I got a feeling it may need have hacking 3 or 4 to see everything in Kellogs private mail/diary. I'll get a fix in next release hopefully today now I have the shackles locking too. Just got to add a way of removing the collar and shackles :)

I need more info on the Kellogg issue did you get Kellogs Passcard and Password to get into his personal diary?

I am so thrilled and so very pleased with this idea for one very specific reason. Inside the mission Dangerous Minds in Kellogs memory i crash persistently ! 

842 hours of trouble free playing but for the exact same spot in that mission every try.

This will at last let me go further all be it in an entirely different fashion , Thank you Thank you!

At first Read i thought I might be dreaming, 'what at last a way past that mission?' 

oh yes so happy! Thank you again :) 

Following this with baited breath and crossed fingers.

I am so thrilled and so very pleased with this idea for one very specific reason. Inside the mission Dangerous Minds in Kellogs memory i crash persistently ! 

842 hours of trouble free playing but for the exact same spot in that mission every try.

This will at last let me go further all be it in an entirely different fashion , Thank you Thank you!

At first Read i thought I might be dreaming, 'what at last a way past that mission?' 

yeah as long as you can get into Kellogg's house and get the collar you can get into the Institute earlier, I have no idea if that screws up any other faction missions.

yeah as long as you can get into Kellogg's house and get the collar you can get into the Institute earlier, I have no idea if that screws up any other faction missions.

There is two missions I am aware of that need Dangerous Minds,

1:-  Nick gives the Eddie Winter holotape 1 'after' Dangerous Minds which then begins mission "Long Time Coming"

2:- Curie mission to have her become a synth instead of a miss nanny is also dependent on Dangerous minds.

Those are the only ones i am aware of

I found a bug, On the Reunions Quest(The one with Kellogg), This mod doesn't let you finish part of the quest where your objective is to "Search for more information". The terminal is changed from this mod.

Temporary solution:

1) Desactivate the mod

2) Go to the game and activate the terminal

3) The quest go foward

4) Quit the game and reactivate the mod

It's work for me.

Temporary solution:

1) Desactivate the mod

2) Go to the game and activate the terminal

3) The quest go foward

4) Quit the game and reactivate the mod

It's work for me.

So can you describe what went wrong at the terminal, did you get a PassKeyCard from Kelloggs body or have Hacking Perk 3 or 4?

I'll try find a save to run that bit through and test tomorrow, now I have shackles locking on ok. Once I test unlocking collars & shackles and sort Kellogs terminal, I'll get another update out.