Test school for OKW

Here is my test school for OKW.

KW-highschool.7z

It looks like shit.

Should work fine as a test to see if the high-school feature is something for you.
It is cc-free, but uses some EP`s content. (Mostly university)

Should work "out of the box", put it on a 30x30 community-lot. 

Register the lot as a school-venue before you go to kinky settings and enable High school.

I`ve also found it to be less buggy if you In Kinky settings set auto management to enabled and sim types recruited automatically to townies.

Ugly screenshots:

post-562642-0-66741200-1473375733_thumb.jpg

post-562642-0-07323300-1473375768_thumb.jpg

post-562642-0-90808900-1473375707_thumb.jpg
post-562642-0-65376800-1473375805_thumb.jpg

Please let me know if something is not working.

fisrt day at the new school and its working well

Thank you for testing, and for posting much better pictures of it ! :)

looks ok to me well done i will give it a go this weekend thanks

Let's try it!

Thank you maraas for your work

Hope it works well. Thank you for testing it.

I will try it for sure just because it has no CC: :D

Thank you for testing it:) I prefer no cc and small lots myself :)

It works great out of box and without conflicts with NRAAS Register.

Thanks for non-CC version.

You are welcome. Thank you for testing it and reporting back. I am glad it works out of the box and without conflicts!

Been using it for some days now and i really like it, it works fine. Now i just need more Sims to fill it up. :D

Thank you for testing it. I am glad to hear it works fine ;)  Datkitten has some nice sims for downloading here somewhere, if you get tired of making sims yourself.

it works but might want to lower the ammount of clutter thou and add jusst a bit more space as some areas like the entrance with just a class of 4, 2 teachers, 1 principal and a janitor when they come in the morning they can have pathing issues due to the small entrance

it works but might want to lower the ammount of clutter thou and add jusst a bit more space as some areas like the entrance with just a class of 4, 2 teachers, 1 principal and a janitor when they come in the morning they can have pathing issues due to the small entrance

Thank you for testing and for feedback!  I`ll see what I can do to improve it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh thank god I tried to make my own but never seeing one made in game yet it kind came out ugly, and not very nice. I can make nice things but never done this was hoping for a school I could get and run for a bit to try it out see how it works before I made a thorough build from scratch. And last one I found was 64x some odd number lot, very awkard to place anywhere I wanted to on the neighborhood I chose.

• 4 weeks later...

Have to agree with "sidfu" on the clutter and entrance. I've been using it a while now and so far the only major (really minor) glitch I've run into is that my students all end up going to prom at the rabbithole school instead of yours. May be something in my set-up and wondered if anyone else had run into this issue.

Tried making my own that was a dismal failure. Couldn't even get my own Sims to go to it after a few days, much less the townie Sims.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...