HEY GUYS!

I hope i'm posting in the right section, sorry if not.

So, i have the marie rose HDT hair with ribbons, but oh gosh i would love them without sooo much! It's my favorite wig ever but i'm not feeling the ribbons as much. 

So please, help me in this quest. Yes i'm aware people have been looking for the marie rose hair ALOT! But i don't think i've ever seen the download link for the ones without ribbons. I was able to find this. post-1351962-0-10405600-1473275841_thumb.jpg And i looked into the post, but i could only find the one with ribbons. I'm so sorry if i'm completely blind and stupid...

Love you guys Loverslab is the best for skyrim mods and i hope you can help meee!

HEY GUYS!

So, i have the marie rose HDT hair with ribbons, but oh gosh i would love them without sooo much! It's my favorite wig ever but i'm not feeling the ribbons as much. 

So please, help me in this quest. Yes i'm aware people have been looking for the marie rose hair ALOT! But i don't think i've ever seen the download link for the ones without ribbons. I was able to find this. attachicon.gifmarierose.jpg And i looked into the post, but i could only find the one with ribbons. I'm so sorry if i'm completely blind and stupid...

Love you guys Loverslab is the best for skyrim mods and i hope you can help meee!

What blind dog was actually stating was there is a thread for this sort of thing. Post it there and perhaps if someone here knows they will answer.

Yes thank you, i posted on there aswell. i'm new here. also new to modding skyrim!

HEY GUYS!

So please, help me in this quest. Yes i'm aware people have been looking for the marie rose hair ALOT! But i don't think i've ever seen the download link for the ones without ribbons. I was able to find this. attachicon.gifmarierose.jpg And i looked into the post, but i could only find the one with ribbons. I'm so sorry if i'm completely blind and stupid...

What blind dog was actually stating was there is a thread for this sort of thing. Post it there and perhaps if someone here knows they will answer.

Thank you very much for your kind answer, im new here so sorry if i misunderstand things! should i take this post down perhaps or is it allowed to stay

http://kp4068.tistory.com/category/%EC%8A%A4%EC%B9%B4%EC%9D%B4%EB%A6%BC%EC%97%98%EB%A6%B0%EB%AA%A8%EB%93%9C?page=2

Bottom of the page...

It appears to be a custom creation using various mods and some work to get it to look like that.

Credits

Merida by Yoo

http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/52516

Marie Rose by MortredL

http://bbs.3dmgame.c...=1#pid112436409

BB's Hair Physics Project by bbdlqek1

http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/57538

Female Hairstyles with Physics by Fuse00

http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/57179

Numenume Hairs by Numenume

HDT versions by ???

HDT Physics Extension by HydrogensaysHDT

http://www.loverslab...8-stable-10-24/

다운로드

Yes thank you, i posted on there aswell. i'm new here. also new to modding skyrim!

HEY GUYS!

Thank you very much for your kind answer, im new here so sorry if i misunderstand things! should i take this post down perhaps or is it allowed to stay

Mistakes will happen. You are new with low post count. You will make mistakes. Let the moderators make the changes, or removals if needed.

I posted some idea but I don't use those types of mods. I found that info by using google picture compassion tool and it shows many pictures found some that were close and checked the site. ;)

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivIAVQhnpXfWIHPjICMFKNpiHI2dD0Sps6_1MsMCC-9mcc25wVXABPSpWfQYMr0flLucbGR5hMiCitXnsPzZAOBdg53Kvti4jKLfRgLpr8zq5pR57Nr-mXLvOSxcstzluZYFbkfHEZGXajryEBYvHKEGXWF3pwO1SKxAm0nL0N4iCpbxsr5d5uw5N_1PG_19ku5FK2QLSFw7cyncfNGFNGVB2TIjvSAC9lYbqLVdfD6BUyi3_1VOrehmFRGqvpAjqvNEFQjBtCLTVjGVWCQNDySaYm7xzpDu0LwEUM_1o-etcR131hVyfc0CwJJ1mUYaacW0KAM9_1uSVq6tkn2vRl9dQCbih5N-VSY1T5rK_1cLW91OLy81DoXgURTeRIHH161xPx5OfLlwdJfg6QU25qls0eHPqgxPXhD45YbpMiXZiXn9ElqGGmpwPNcIz13ko_1l3rIGtikDCGQFzRJp1TofLnWkx4daeXqBHE0aTH9psoMUZXVLSs_1MreXCHXPJkTdgUEzPpcdIipIp44Q6pLaRS8Zp1eEra6tM0VrK6wGxJa0pMfKsJ1SVMcmyyamE_1O4-_10zMJvqRj7-X_1YWuXGSYYIg9mOAYcs13K9AuxmkIaXs8xQZFVMg-_1F5SKo2DAqVJlkqySC2m-7fR12YQXNcb6kf25T3dUJ3Q0xhb9xkgh60SKrIjT3axYn1LQqksC5TqZzDsEk4-P9brLQXNnEWI0zRMJq9iIf0A6Oh-q8lryMa9919ZhSOv4SZDR11k5HqkgtL1gOjsoIg9oME3xf452CAckECvP8UcD7Fxf2Jn3l3wY8DpYWNcVqBZArtM42h_1JtxA7bZ5gduxJ9n9RIFHzKoB43-R2Kbavtnvx46zXtLHGjwbH83Y38Imz8n-YGFl4qdXj5JHx6tKPGyONcwRAoivbVEg6xMaqS2g2fXQ4jFGfh0Fe20IjHEjxGHIw7RrDQD2aUVst94BCT1HLqfyWrhvEVHgh4rr1fGxyZOcKvP8uJ8GhkncnvmiYj56OvDXOHHsktnrKzUs8UuurAiaNewU9-MXafirnzu7FzsRshiaT_1ekE45IjG8FHSXlSMX3ESbaKVFzvfU7v0Y1lvHTeLnpXNXtcqLdUoFXtfvN3NFWgwhhx83yEkN7LjO43VgY2yVcOW5yfMbztfegXFdubZaej01LRIxNp1heSr9lFLhJm6zKo529Ncwv_1U_1ujbLsYbiQYW8RaPLcTTbfzUc2FQHoyQ9A6wtKIYm6nwS3bbyjlX7f6vkI0oLUIvteRAOP3edZI6MxMOXCsu_1AIat8hAhZTbafp2spVNqpcgwpeF9Cstqjl0ilX83Xn4NIb-GucDY-o3Vh-RYA3lFspxKdChvIjq-1fwlyN7oKzeMybfs3QbD8GFkavwdiRJG0MKEIVWW1DbvZmkfWeDJk0umXD9zsVyJ-gKY6fBewESlv5rQyJCAw64fd1Q&btnG=Search%20by%20image&hl=en

You might have to open up the program and remove and modify the source if you can't find the version that you need. There is helpful people here that can help you with that process. I am sure it can be changed out if needed with a bit of work on your part... again if you can't find it with my hints or links provided. (the version you want need) Or contact the author and see if he/she has a copy of the version you want.

You might have to open up the program and remove and modify the source if you can't find the version that you need. There is helpful people here that can help you with that process. I am sure it can be changed out if needed with a bit of work on your part... again if you can't find it with my hints or links provided. (the version you want need) Or contact the author and see if he/she has a copy of the version you want.

Thank you! I will try some things out