[Sims4] FreeLove mod (BetaV1)

Karis_Wettiams

Actually it is possible all of those settings come with the Mc Command Center Mod.

Mine isn't working. Just no mosaic works. Even pose player work. 

HELP WITH THE SIMS 4 COMMANDER MOD

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70510-help-with-the-sims-4-commander-mod/

That is the point, the for All here applies!  ;)

Rules point 3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

We may be an adult oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2018-05-06 at 9:10 PM, RoseInFlight said:

Try for a baby option isn't working since I installed this mod. Any advice?

3 hours ago, bothht said:

I need help to get this mod working. Anyone?

R-Lo said it in a post above. This mod is obsolete and you only need WhickedWhims mod to get all the features and MORE.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Kesai said:

My sims can't woohoo they can suggest it to each other and they agree but they only stand by the bed and don't umm perform the act lol

Delete this from your folder as it is looong time broken, 

Wicked whims mod will do everything this did and more! 

• 4 months later...

Thanks a lot. I figured it was broken. Because everyone I found wouldn't work or not even load the page. Ik the guy said he'd upload it somewhere else. But as far as I can tell. He has not. So it's not mentioned. But does this auto fix jealousy to have none? So you can woohoo or wicked sex anyone you want?

On 12/12/2016 at 9:52 PM, MiyahElise22 said:

Actually it is possible all of those settings come with the Mc Command Center Mod.

Yeah. But I can't seem to get it with mc command center. I'm also searching for the no jealousy even with marriage, so I can woohoo or wicked sex anyone I want. The one I found which should be the latest download, doesn't have the polygamy, and stuff.

• 3 months later...

Archived