[Sims4] FreeLove mod (BetaV1)

Karis_Wettiams

What is it?

FreeLove is a mod that created to replace long time ago outdated InTeen mod.

Features:

Teen<->Older romantic relations
Incestuous romantic relations include wedding
Some whims now available for teens
Some moodlet now available for teens
Naked actions available for teens

NB: Incest pregnancy is impossible due to game limitations.
NB2: This may be solved via Simcest script.

freelove.zip

PS: If i miss some interactions/whims/buffs/etc post here.

post-936935-0-59631100-1473123896_thumb.png

Nice work Karis!

Since the first two posts are asking about WW I will make it easy on the author and say that there is no compatibility with WickedWoohoo. This mod is just overrides for existing actions in the game. This mod is only for vanilla woohoo, clearly there is no mentioning about WW.

There should not be any conflicts either. In the future, when WW will be affecting relationships, the conflicts could be questionable, but for now there should be no problems.

just wanted to say that if you want to get past those limitations such as teen incest pregnancy try use the command center mod with its adult options it does everything this mod does aswell but id recommend using this mod and the command center together as it generally makes it easier to clean up if want to remove the mod,

im pretty new to sims 4 modding but from using other games with script related mods in the past i know its best to keep things neat and as easy as possible so you dont mess up your game its why i recommend using this with command center lol 

So, what's the difference between this and MC WooHoo?

this does it automatically no need to click an object to mess with turning it on or off etc.

im using MC woohoo awhile now and i just enable it once and its automatically on whenever i play its just a couple of clicks too and offers a few options like no jealousy multiple marriages and others i cant remember at the moment lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no MC option showing up every time you click on a computer or Sim? Personally, I hate the clutter. But I just deal with it because of MC's other uses.

The MC option is for MC Command in general and not MC WooHoo.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no MC option showing up every time you click on a computer or Sim? Personally, I hate the clutter. But I just deal with it because of MC's other uses.

But MC WooHoo requires MC Command Center. You can't have MC WooHoo without it.

But MC WooHoo requires MC Command Center. You can't have MC WooHoo without it.

Yes, but you also don't need MC WooHoo to use MC Command. So if you downloaded this mod and deleted MC WooHoo, you'd still get those MC Command menus if you use MC Command. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived