Elins On The Pelagius Farm

TDA

WIP-TEST version be safe.

I added a several actors-Elins on Pelagius farm.
They are working, one actor cooks over a campfire,
There is a poor actor with its original (beggar) animation.

For the test, I made an opportunity to enable a cooking animation on the player, Num 1 key.

==================

Requirements:
0/ ELIN RACE PACK
1/FNIS 6.3
2/SKSE
3/straight hands.

https://yadi.sk/d/1AftSEnguk5Vb

freakin awesome! love it thanks!!

only thing i'd suggest is giving the elins somewhere to sleep at night. right now they stop work about 9pm and go into the farmhouse to eat, but at midnight they go back out and work in the fields. be nice if they could carry little sleeping bags and lay them around that fire u made.

speaking of that fire, how do i use the cooking and pot animations?

edit; oh and will any of this mod interfere with the Attack of Whiterun Civil war event?

only thing i'd suggest is giving the elins somewhere to sleep at night. right now they stop work about 9pm and go into the farmhouse to eat, but at midnight they go back out and work in the fields. be nice if they could carry little sleeping bags and lay them around that fire u made.

edit; oh and will any of this mod interfere with the Attack of Whiterun Civil war event?

(go back out and work in the fields?)

Strangely enough, for me, they are just eating in the house until the morning.

(how do i use the cooking and pot animations)

For Player  there is just a test mode of the animation and AnimObj

(press Num1)

(Civil war event?)
Not at all,  why is it necessary?

(press Num1)

(Civil war event?)

hmm, at about 12am, the lady Pelagius started yelling at me to leave the house. and about that same time the elins left too. so maybe they were kicked out too lol. she's a slave driver! maybe it was because i used the wait function to speed time too.

i asked about the civil war because one of the worldspaces u placed elins in is called "WhiterunAttackStart03", so wondered if that might interfere w/ the attack on Whiterun

(press Num1)

(Civil war event?)

hmm, at about 12am, the lady Pelagius started yelling at me to leave the house. and about that same time the elins left too. so maybe they were kicked out too lol. she's a slave driver! maybe it was because i used the wait function to speed time too.

i asked about the civil war because one of the worldspaces u placed elins in is called "WhiterunAttackStart03", so wondered if that might interfere w/ the attack on Whiterun

You're right about the work at night, but this is probably due to occupied bed. They just go to the previous package ...

Indeed let them work, I do not mind :)

I have not reached the civil war, it is not interesting to me.

i'm the same. the war does not interest me. which is why i've never played it in all these years. which is why i WAS gonna finally play it lol. i'm guessing the worldspace edit would not be much of a problem. maybe the elins would just be in the middle of the fight lol

and yeah, i figured elins may've went outside because they had no beds, which is why i thought it might be nice to give them somewhere to sleep.

i'm the same. the war does not interest me. which is why i've never played it in all these years. which is why i WAS gonna finally play it lol. i'm guessing the worldspace edit would not be much of a problem. maybe the elins would just be in the middle of the fight lol

and yeah, i figured elins may've went outside because they had no beds, which is why i thought it might be nice to give them somewhere to sleep.

Them then have to give a separate new packages, plus beds....

================================================

Now I have a practice at the hazardous plant, later.

oh and the large campfire added by this mod, does not put out ambient light. so the surroundings are not lit up, like if an actor stands close to it. just look at a brazier and then your fire

i've seen some camping mods that had the same problem w/ fires. but a couple fixed it

i seriously love this mod tho! wish we could rate mods on this site

Archived