A new creature?

PizzaPi

Hi I've been wondering if someone could make a creature like this and animate it so it would eat the PC and then crew them with tentacles and impregnate them with eggs.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/9c97e42552fa479db6360a7e697e9223/tumblr_o1wmtzpA1A1uhnxeqo1_400.gif

if anyone knows of a mod other than estrus and they have a link i would appreciate it deeply :)

Sincerely,

PizzaPi

It is a good suggestion because I've never seen anything like it in a Bethesda game.

It wouldn't need to be a creature.  Could make it an animated object set up as an activator and the sequence of animations and events ran by scripts.  Easy to do...for someone who knows how to do it, is interested enough, and has the time. 

I'd honestly love for someone to make it either like you said with an activator or like how they had the creature in dark souls that fell on your head when you walked underneath it.

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/local--files/enemies/slime-large.jpg

To be honest the animations wouldn't even need that many stages it could just have 3 like the normal creature animations.

The player could click a button in a falmer village or an other runes or just a sex shop, then the slime would fall from the ceiling encasing the player inside itself and stripping the player. Then the player would go through the normal animations of being fucked by it and then it would receive a spell. the spell would allow the player to see which buttons would activate the slime creature and which would not. We could integrate it into deviously cursed loot and have it as one of those events or we could have it be a standalone chance mod like dangerous nights where if the player spends too much time in a ruin or falmer area it could increase the chance of a button spawning the slime creature!

How do you think that sounds?

we could also add an impregnation feature where the PC would get pregnant causing the player to be able to place the creature in their home?

If anyone would like to take up this project i would EXTREMELY appreciate it and so would a lot of other people in the community. 

I know estrus has the tentacle blobs and stuff Bindair but they don't have it set up for a random event not to mention the incarceration of the player or the impregnation. I would like a mod that can make it so an event or a creature can be triggered for the scenes. If you know of a mod like that i would like the link to its page. :)

I agree it would be awesome to see. When it comes to the regular attack and movement it might be hard to make it look real on the ground without a lot of work I think. An idea might be to do something similar to the "Amorphous Gel" enemy from Final Fantasy X2. 

Here's an "Amorphous Gel" battle video. (battle starts at about 22minutes in)

anyways can't wait to see something like this in game, Also planning to take a look at the Slime girl race as soon as I am finished reinstalling all my mods. (taking my time switching from NMM to MO) :)

sjaybird that is exactly what i was thinking of! we could have it fall off the ceiling and then it would trigger a knockdown like in defeat or death alternative, once the player is knocked down the Amorphous Gel would start to "consume" (surround the player) with its body, then it would strip the player (no animation needed for that) and it would begin the regular animations of being fucked (the animations wouldnt have to be anything fancy just penetration). After that the player would have a chance to become pregnant and or get the spell to detect the traps with the slime trap.

I totally like the idea sjay has all we need is someone with the experience to make the mod.

Few Suggestions on how to make this happen:

Pour through existing animations and find a few that will fit the bill for this mod.  That will make things a lot easier.

If you can't script or mod then start reading tutorials.

Look at mods that do something similar and dissect them for script ideas and ways to implement what you want.

Start networking with modders who already do this sort of work.

Do most of the mod work yourself and ask for assistance from experienced modders when needed.  That goes much farther than 'Hey, make this mod for me.'

I know some of these are 'obvious' but the amount of people who just want things done for them is staggering.  Sometimes the obvious isn't very obvious to them.  :P

I know estrus has the tentacle blobs and stuff Bindair but they don't have it set up for a random event not to mention the incarceration of the player or the impregnation. I would like a mod that can make it so an event or a creature can be triggered for the scenes. If you know of a mod like that i would like the link to its page. :)

Hmmm, not sure about the blob, but with Estrus Chaurus you can get pregnant at least from the tentactles and Cursed Loot and Estrus Mimics both have options to trigger them random. While i love most options from cursed loot and you can turn off pretty much everything, it might be an overkill if that's all you want. Not that i douldn't appretiate more stuff coming. :)

I like the idea of the mimic that would be a good base to start with maybe..... but when the player opens the chest instead of the estrus tentacles attacking we can have the blob/amorphous gel attack the player and cycle through the estrus animations...... i just like he idea of the player being encased by the creature and being able to see the player being fucked inside of the monster ( as in its clear and the tentacles are fucking her while shes encased).

I'm glad with the amount of attention this is getting btw this mod has been on bucket list to bring up and the fact that the community is gather around the idea of it just really warms my heart

thanks for seeing a cool idea <3

How about this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2016-03-31/page-221?do=findComment&comment=1637612

(You can do 001 which will chain to 002 and 003, 006 chains to 007 and 008).

i like the idea of that tentacle sequence i just like the idea of the player being encased by the blob so that you can see the player being fucked.... what we could to is replace some of the textures for the estrus blob to a more clear kind of gel/color and we could then just add more to the creatures model and make it so the play is encased entirely...... but we would need someone to work with the models and basically add quite a few more layers to the creature.....

what I'm thinking is something like this.. where its like a barnacle from half life 2 but when the player walks underneath it or activates a trapped chest it would fall down on top of the player encasing them and stripping them.... you would know what happens next then the player has a chance to get impregnated or get a spell to detect where the slime creatures or which chests are being watched by the slimes.

this is what ive been thinking of just look up the wiki for it and or look up a video of it https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjnsdT75fjOAhXM5yYKHTQEARkQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdarksouls.wikidot.com%2Fslime&psig=AFQjCNEN4RJalIMmomdE7o5QHFIuJ3g7ig&ust=1473184457827829

its the slime creature from dark souls that falls on the players head damaging them.... what we could have it do is much more devious things to the player...

• 1 month later...

Hi I've been wondering if someone could make a creature like this and animate it so it would eat the PC and then crew them with tentacles and impregnate them with eggs.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/9c97e42552fa479db6360a7e697e9223/tumblr_o1wmtzpA1A1uhnxeqo1_400.gif

if anyone knows of a mod other than estrus and they have a link i would appreciate it deeply :)

Sincerely,

PizzaPi

From which game is the picture?

I have a blob type creature in my Oblivion game but I am not sure what mod it came from.  I think it was one of Wolfzq's.  It is pretty big like a Hershe's Kiss shape, green, and I had about 10 chasing me around a dungeon.  Once they caught you, you were done for. They would entrap you and have their way.  I would think if someone did it in Oblivion, it could be done in Skyrim, but I have been wrong on that before.  

I have a blob type creature in my Oblivion game but I am not sure what mod it came from.  I think it was one of Wolfzq's.  It is pretty big like a Hershe's Kiss shape, green, and I had about 10 chasing me around a dungeon.  Once they caught you, you were done for. They would entrap you and have their way.  I would think if someone did it in Oblivion, it could be done in Skyrim, but I have been wrong on that before.  

whatever that creature is i would like a picture of it please so i could see what the mod name is, i would then probably ask for a skyrim conversion.

Sincerely,

PizzaPi

From which game is the picture?

I sadly do not know but i would suggest looking at this image instead for what im thinking20425.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah! What a great idea. However thinking of making a new skeleton of slime and its sex animations... As fa as I believe, leito is the one who has some tricks. He is the master of making animations!!

Do you know any way to contact  leito so i could maybe interest them on this topic?

Archived