What's on your mind?

uh guys Scarlet Johansson says monogomy is not natural:

http://people.com/celebrity/scarlett-johansson-talks-marriage-monogamy/

Anyone willing to take that on?

Rotfl.

I am sorry she is having such a hard time staying with just one man.Keep it at girl.

smiles.

So she literally can't stop sucking dicks, and thinks that monogomy is unnatural...

Damn, really makes you think...

What smoking man decided this was the new official topic du jour? Since when does anyone (in a typical forum) care what celebrities think?

O.

My bad, nevermind.

But I still think the string of yarn they're dangling for me to play with is a little suspect.

-----

What's on my mind?

Instant nostalgia for the biggie posters at loverslab. ("post-er's", authors of posts in threads)

I know real life happens but geez, um, I miss you, wherever you all went.

I started writing an answer to a thread that wanted color-coded signed replies, and all I could think of was a kid's tea party or Vulcan (Oliver Reed) trying to be socially graceful in the movie "Baron Munchausen".

I scrapped the post, it was awkward. I'd have to be my age divided by three, and a female, for anyone to care.

I miss the people who have only their avatars to moon over, who write well and occasionally say funny things.

I miss you, mouth-Lady, Tia Dalma, Porky and all the titans of Loverslab.

A lot of guys seem to lust after her.I wondered if they might be interested in this.So it was more a conversation starter than "oh we care what she says" topic

I do wonder if she cheated and that was her way of explaining why she cheated/wanted to cheat. why.

But it is no big deal in  any case.

If I  was still a young man and I was a star of some note in Hollywood I might  be interested.

Since I am not it was just  a topic of discussion 

They're not making any more Silent Hills... those days are gone and the franchise is dead it seems...

Pure gold, thrown to oblivion...

If they ever bring it back from the dead, what are the chances they can bring back the old magic?

Damn Konami to hell... they fucking killed a unicorn of gaming and we'll probably never get to see something like that again... not in this lifetime

Isn't Death Stranding rumored to be the spiritual successor to Silent Hill, like PT/Silent Hills was going to be?

As far as wishing for another Team Silent game, sorry friend but those days are long over. The best chance the series has now is in the hands of Hideo Kojima based on PT anyway. His vision was much more in-tune with Silent Hill than anyone else the series was passed on to.

Again that's IF Death Stranding is going to be what it's rumored to be. Kojima is pretty well known at this point for misleading audiences with trailers.

Yesterday I was scouring my old WinXP system for some reason, and found a backup of my Torchlight 2 Skimpy Armor mod. It's the test version, sadly, and doesn't have the remodeled character bodies and better skeletons my friend made before he passed on, but I still have my old textures. Now if I can only remember how I made everything work.....I hate my brain.... :angry: .

Obsessing to an unhealthy level over a suit of Samurai armor. But to get one in my size would be extremely expensive as a custom order.

attachicon.gifH08.jpg

Are you into historical martial arts or kendo? That's pretty cool but yeah I can see why accurate samurai armor would be expensive. Would chain mail be cheaper?

I have been really interested in the history of feudal japan for the last few years. Particularly weapon and armor designs and how they changed through the years. I love Japanese armor for the doctrine behind its use and Building methods, the ease of repair compared to other armors from foreign lands, and its lightweight  construction. The Samurai were mean't to be as agile and as quick as possible on and off the battlefield so they needed armor to match that need. As opposed to the heavier armors from say Medieval Europe that were much heavier and harder to move with, usually tiring the wearer more than it actually protected.

I don't know, I'm a bit weird when it comes to certain things. I do like to practice martial arts during my workouts, but unfortunately theres very few teachers of martial arts where I live so I just kinda have to make due with basics at the moment.

I have been really interested in the history of feudal japan for the last few years. Particularly weapon and armor designs and how they changed through the years. I love Japanese armor for the doctrine behind its use and Building methods, the ease of repair compared to other armors from foreign lands, and its lightweight  construction. The Samurai were mean't to be as agile and as quick as possible on and off the battlefield so they needed armor to match that need. As opposed to the heavier armors from say Medieval Europe that were much heavier and harder to move with, usually tiring the wearer more than it actually protected.

I don't know, I'm a bit weird when it comes to certain things. I do like to practice martial arts during my workouts, but unfortunately theres very few teachers of martial arts where I live so I just kinda have to make due with basics at the moment.

That's respectful. Samurai culture is pretty sweet, real history stuff that is...sometimes it gets too muddled down with anime/pop-culture tropes.

Whats on my mind these days is how on earth I am gonna build a second rig, fix my car, get a second car and buy a PS4, if I earn just 346$ per month (this is above the average salary in my country btw) and have to pay for bills and food too :^/

Whats on my mind these days is how on earth I am gonna build a second rig, fix my car, get a second car and buy a PS4, if I earn just 346$ per month (this is above the average salary in my country btw) and have to pay for bills and food too :^/

If you don't mind my curiosity, where do you live? Because I made that washing buses in highschool.

If you don't mind my curiosity, where do you live? Because I made that washing buses in highschool.

Bulgaria (Eastern EU). Its sad because most people earn lower than that. They get 250-280$. I am glad I managed to find my current job with such high payment compared to the overall picture. 

I'm seeing commercials for the new Iron Fist show, then I came across this on my FB timeline.

Somehow I'm reading much more into it than I should... but it's the way she's looking, and saying 'Iron Fist is Unique'.

It's like she's gloating, remembering the night before, and his Iron Fist...

post-1094965-0-48810700-1489311575.jpg

post-1094965-0-48810700-1489311575_thumb.jpg

Right now on my mind is that this girl have THE MOST. PERFECT. body proportions I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong - my wifey's body is the best body for me, its like from my dreams BUT, this chick has an unique body that I've only seen in videogames and anime or hentai or whatever. So what amazes me is how such proportions are even possible to exist. They are so perfect in my eyes that they are unattractive due to being so perfect, and the beauty lies in the inperfections not the opposite. The ideal things are not that attractive imo. Just LOOK. AT. THIS. ->

17266029_824492031033672_275281238732832

17333197_155326864988498_295020382721251

Right now on my mind is that this girl have THE MOST. PERFECT. body proportions I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong - my wifey's body is the best body for me, its like from my dreams BUT, this chick has an unique body that I've only seen in videogames and anime or hentai or whatever. So what amazes me is how such proportions are even possible to exist. They are so perfect in my eyes that they are unattractive due to being so perfect, and the beauty lies in the inperfections not the opposite. The ideal things are not that attractive imo. Just LOOK. AT. THIS. ->

Very nice, but could you put the images in spoilers so the page looks cleaner? Not a rule, just a request.