[Sims 4] MaryJane's animations for WickedWhims [Needs to be updated]

Thanks all for the kind words!

I like the process of animating. In fact, I have a second one ready. Thing is that I'm a total n00b at this and keep making mistakes in the process after animating. I followed Turbodrivers tutorials a hundred times already (which are very helpful), but I can't get my own animations in game, how sad is that.

But hey, I got blender 'under control', so I hope I learn quickly with the other things too (creating a CORRECT package file), because this is kind of frustrating.

*Edit*

I finally did it, thanks to the very kind Turbodriver. It's not ready yet, need to fix a few flaws, but here's a teaser: 

post-1018818-0-71634800-1472919042_thumb.gif

Thanks all! It's great you like them =) 

Hey Mary Jane, thanks for your efforts... if you open to suggestions can you please make an adult breastfeeding(tit sucking)animation. Please i would be very grateful

You mean an animation where an adult male is sucking the breast of a female? And in a sexual way right? Not that the male is a big baby or so (because that really ain't my cup of tea ;) )? Just to be clear, haha. 

I didn't do couple animations yet, but it's on my to do list. If you mean a teasing animation where an adult male is sucking on the breast of the female, I'll try. (But I can't promise I can do it though, I'm not so very skilled in animating yet)

Thanks all! It's great you like them =) 

Hey Mary Jane, thanks for your efforts... if you open to suggestions can you please make an adult breastfeeding(tit sucking)animation. Please i would be very grateful

You mean an animation where an adult male is sucking the breast of a female? And in a sexual way right? Not that the male is a big baby or so (because that really ain't my cup of tea ;) )? Just to be clear, haha. 

I didn't do couple animations yet, but it's on my to do list. If you mean a teasing animation where an adult male is sucking on the breast of the female, I'll try. (But I can't promise I can do it though, I'm not so very skilled in animating yet)

Yes MaryJane, thats what i meant if you dont mind... looking forward to it...thanks

Hey, i'm having some kind of problem with getting this to work. I've installed both this and the WickedWooHoo mod as instructed but i don't have any options for dong anything other than sitting. Maybe i'm being dumb and just missed something/did something wrong(very likely) but i figured i'd just ask to be sure! 

Also just wanted to add that there's no other mods i'm using other than 4 or 5 items of clothing so i don't think it's mods causing it.

Hey, i'm having some kind of problem with getting this to work. I've installed both this and the WickedWooHoo mod as instructed but i don't have any options for dong anything other than sitting. Maybe i'm being dumb and just missed something/did something wrong(very likely) but i figured i'd just ask to be sure! 

Also just wanted to add that there's no other mods i'm using other than 4 or 5 items of clothing so i don't think it's mods causing it.

Be sure to check off all the typical issues :)

Is your Sims 4 game up to date on patches?

Do you have the latest update of WW?

Do you have script mods enabled?

I have a feeling the script mods could be your issue, since you only have clothing mods that don't require script mods to be enabled to work. You'll find the option to enable script mods in the same place you enable custom content in general. Then you'll have to restart your game.

EDIT: added a screenshot. Make sure the 'Script Mods Allowed' box is checked.

bb187cb0a9.jpg

Be sure to check off all the typical issues :)

Is your Sims 4 game up to date on patches?

Do you have the latest update of WW?

Do you have script mods enabled?

I have a feeling the script mods could be your issue, since you only have clothing mods that don't require script mods to be enabled to work. You'll find the option to enable script mods in the same place you enable custom content in general. Then you'll have to restart your game.

EDIT: added a screenshot. Make sure the 'Script Mods Allowed' box is checked.

bb187cb0a9.jpg

Ah, thanks for that screenshot! I didn't notice the Script Mods check box before, i knew i was probably just being dumb and missing something.

Hey Mary i have a problem with this mod i still can´t get it to work and i don´t know what causes it.... can u plss plss help me my game is up to date and i downloaded every requirement so im not sure what i did wrong...

You'll have to be more specific about your problem, how exactly is it not working? Is the mod just not showing up in your game? Does it show up, but not do anything? Something else? It's hard for people to help without knowing exactly what the problem is. You're also probably better off asking this question in this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/

that way more people can try to help you, including the creator of this mod, who might be able to help you better than anyone else.

Just taking wild guesses here, but like the previous person, check to see if you have both custom content AND script mods enabled, scroll up to check out the screenshot I posted, and see if it matches your settings. Make sure the 'allow script mods' box is checked.

Also make sure that you haven't put WW in too many subfolders within your mods folder. You can only go one subfolder down or else it won't show up.

This is my last guess/suggestion, but make sure you're actually unpacking all the files. If any of your files for WW end in .rar or .zip, they aren't unpacked. Download winrar or 7-zip (I have 7-zip and I would recommend it), and unpack those files.