Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon

Well, that hasn't been fixed.  But....  look forward for this BUMP!

Ever have occasions when child are just OBNOXIOUS?   RUDE!??  PICKING FIGHTS!!?!?!?  I figured it out.  It isn't just factions or classes.... It's their Responsinility !!!

So yeah, this new version adds that into the Calm Child function which may be used in the two spells included, or if the 'clean birth' option is used.

I don't understand it.

Responsibility is good or evil.

A NPC with Responsibility 100 will hate a Player with high infamy.

And a Bandit with Responsibility 20 will like a Player with high infamy ( If Player has infamy above 100 he maybe do not attack the player )

And a NPC with Responsibility 100 and "some" aggression with attack the Player with high infamy.

So best for a child should be Responsibility 50, so he/she is neutral. Player can have high fame or high infamy.

For no aggression the disposition towards player is important and aggression should be 10 or less.

The problem is that most townsfolk have a reasonable Responsibility value of 60 to 80 while bandits have a score of 0.  And since children inherit their responsibility, the child of a Player and a bandit tends to have a 0 responsibility rating and will get involved with in-town fights.  This also explains why some children attack one another.  So if you want to calm your children and have them be responsible... this is certainly something that I tested, and it works.

And if I can get the FREAKIN BOOK TO WORK RIGHT.....  :P

The problem is that most townsfolk have a reasonable Responsibility value of 60 to 80 while bandits have a score of 0.  And since children inherit their responsibility, the child of a Player and a bandit tends to have a 0 responsibility rating and will get involved with in-town fights.  This also explains why some children attack one another.  So if you want to calm your children and have them be responsible... this is certainly something that I tested, and it works.

And if I can get the FREAKIN BOOK TO WORK RIGHT.....  :P

hahah thank you for this Long : P

what about a spell that tells you how long till birth on yourself or a npc/companion

what about a spell that tells you how long till birth on yourself or a npc/companion

That is not exactly possible. The birth a random at the end of the 3rd Trimester ( and sometimes you womb already displays the Postpartum Phase )

You can open your inventory, misc items,  and click your womb.

Then you see the Trimester  and the day of pregnancy. ( of coures you must know your Tamago settings. When the  3rd Trimester ends ;)  You know you can set the menstrual cycle and pregnancy exactly in the ini ?)

Birth is during the last days of 3rd Trimester or when the last day of 3rd Trimester is over your womb displays the Postpartum Phase but you are still pregnant ( the ovum starts to die ( your setting for "Lifespan of fertilized ova" )). If the ovum dies during the Postpartum Phase or the Postpartum Phase ends and the birth did not take place you have a Miscarriage.

So I think no spell needed if you can simbly check the womb. ( maybe for NPCs if you don't have MadCompanionSpells. But you can only check the day of pregnancy and Trimester , never the exact date of birth )

First....  Yep, thanks fejeena.  :D

Second...  Personally, I've been trying to wrap my head around this puzzle:  "Can I INDUCE LABOR???" ...That would be a startling spell to write if I can figure it out.

Third...  I lost the initial shots of some of the artwork in the book.  JUST found the last piece, the pregnant woman romancing her man.  This with my wish to see about figuring out why the images don't scale to fit the rest of the book.  One original Oblivion book is only images, and the image file appears to be stored in THREE folders simultaneously... one half-sized compared to the others.

Fourth...  After some work on the book (see above), I plan to release ONE MORE VERSION... with a BETTER calm Child spell.  I did numerous tests with Various child groups that had issues one way or another.  This last fix... does the trick!

*  ==  *  ==  *  ==  *  ==  *

Off-topic:   I am going to rename my Hiyoko Shooter Parentage thread to a new version of the Hiyoko Shooter mod... the Lucky Dukky version :D  It combines all the material from the original Shooter with my Parentage data, has a more comprehensive list of things to check before letting the mother give birth (no vampire biting please!), and setting up dialog for the player's own projeny.  Some child calming already included.  And the scripts are certainly cleaner... Ya like the formatting I've worked out?

Of course, I am also working on revisions of various included add-ons like the one for LoversSlaveTrader and ImmoralGuards.  But I am also including one more when I can to handle some issues with Lovers w PK Extender... Preventing the player from 'Continuing sex' during labor and more.

Well, 'worked' on the LHSLST Patch already (like anagrams?).  Hella lot of references to Master to add variations like "Mommy Dear" and stuff... accounting for the player being the mother or father, if the child is a boy or a girl... or if they're grandchildren.  Accounted for EVERY instance of Master/Mistress in fact... and that's a LOT of dialog.  I also included switches and an .INI file to let you choose if you want it to be PRUDE or RUDE.  That is, can you 'Train' your children or not... have them 'Sell' their flowers....  whether you can 'sell' your children off.... and can you set free your projeny.  Seriously... telling your children to beat it?  That's heartless....  For all the features added/changed, only one script from LoversSlaveTrader was rewritten, the creature slave dialog screen... to allow/disallow creature/child training.

nightshad can you test these book ?
Only two test books.

Put TestBook.esp, meshes and textures in your data folder.  Activate the esp.

The books will be add to your inventory.

Check if the pictures are right in your game. Book name "Spells of Child Bearing A"  and "Spells of Child Bearing B" ( original book name "Spells of Child Bearing" )

In my game the original book is messed up like in your game.

I don't use  Fertility Clinic so I created this esp with original book settings for testing. Then I changed the settings and pictures size till it was fine.

Now it look like this in my game.

Book A

post-3205-0-77386900-1491495807_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-30219700-1491495819_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-20817700-1491495832_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-56541100-1491495843_thumb.jpg

Book B

post-3205-0-36729000-1491520420_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-62077900-1491520430_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-50207800-1491520442_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-81811800-1491520453_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if it's what LongDukDong wanted.

LongDukDong tell me if it's ok.

The test Mod

Book Test.7z

Ooookay... My PNG to DDS program must be a piece of SHITE!!!  :angry:

After looking at the image scale and size of the Page3 graphic you crafted fejeena, I tried remaking it with a fresh copy.  While it SEEMED to work fine, it appears like crap in the demo.  Below are cleaner versions of the page graphics, basically set to the estimated scale(?).  Oh, and Page girls 3,4 and 5 are supposed to take up the whole page.  Same size.  *Shrugs*

If any look like they came from an anime...

post-1116171-0-94989700-1491540990_thumb.png ... a very pregnant Asuka Langley (NGE)

post-1116171-0-98623700-1491541009_thumb.png ... Ben and Gwen?  (Ben10)

post-1116171-0-09402000-1491541150_thumb.png ... Just something I found

post-1116171-0-51097100-1491541254_thumb.png ... Chiziru (Bleach) ... I edited out her glasses

post-1116171-0-76248200-1491541378_thumb.png ... Something I found.  She wasn't smiling at first (thank you MSPaint)

Got a link to whatever DDS converter you're using?  :huh:

I use Paint.net to make dds. ( PNG, tga and dds are part of Paint.net .  Only for psd (PhotoShop) you need a plugin. But I use a old version, some changes in newer version I don't like. I use v3.5.11 )

Open the files in Paint.net, rework and save as dds1 without Mip Map.

If pic 3 should be full page you want the look of my test book A ?  In Test book B you will have a empty page ( except of the one line )

I did my homework guys.   Technically, it is all kinda messed up and wonky.  Bethesda set up their 'book' page graphics to be stored in ... gasp... THREE FOLDERS?  I spent a lot of time, and wrote an article describing how to create proper book graphics.  Well, it describes full page renders for the most part.  But it describes the format for the graphics used in each folder and I have tested this with resolutions from the lowest 640x480 to 1920x1080 Widescreen.  All the graphics came out perfectly.  No tears, rips or stretch marks on anyone's belly.

If you want a read on making a book...   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76261-book-creation-notes-by-a-quack/

Might be enough for a sticky?  Well, it should help.

SPEAKING of help, damn right that Paint.Net works wonders!!!!  Thanks fejeena!    Hell yeah, I posted a link to version 3.5.11 in that article.

I gots some work to do...   SOON!!!!!

Personally, I've been trying to wrap my head around this puzzle:  "Can I INDUCE LABOR???" ...That would be a startling spell to write if I can figure it out..

Been trying to figure things like that out.

Meanwhile

BUMP to version 2.4f

Even better calm children system that I can say deals with the most obnoxious brats you've seen, AND I dealt with the books!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Major Update to Version 2.5f

Many changes have been made to the system, including the Ovulation/Fertility Spells of varying strength.  As of now, the INI file allows you to choose how weak or strong a Ovulation/Fertility spell is mean to be.  In fact, those using older versions will find that the update will erase all their ovulation spells and reload the proper ones of the currently set strength!  By default, they're set to the weakest level.  But then again, they cost less to cast.

All the spells have been tweaked or reworked a little, had bugs fixed, and had casting effects (and subsequently icons other than 'Script Effect') applied.  Users of the Calm Child effect will notice that the targeted blast is green like any other illusion spell.  And all Contraceptive spells, even the ones from the original Tamago Fertility Clinic, have the same [TFC] prefix so they're all grouped together.

A couple more vendors have decided to sell fertility products, so you can now check out your local pharmacy... erm... non-guild alchemist's shop in Bravil and Skingrad.

Potions now have their own bottles of varying colors!  Yeah, it was boring seeing every potion in the same purple glass flask.

The Contraceptive Book from Tamago Fertility Clinic has been touched up.  New Cover and a little bit more artwork supplied.

NEW SPELL:  Induce Birth.   Tied into the recently updated HiyokoClub mod I JUST posted (see Tamago / Hiyoko Master Set), you now have a spell that can induce labor on someone in her third trimester.  Oh, you can cast it on someone while using an earlier version, but it won't do anything.  Look for the version who has the LDD name attached.

NEW FIX:  Well, it wasn't broken, just not... considered.   Calandil's bidet which fixes 'unwanted guests' works fine.  But if the player is using TamagoSetBody and set up the INI file to show belly bloat from an excessive amount of sperm, Calandil's bidet initially didn't restore her slender flat belly.... it remained the same round shape.  But now, this has been fixed, and your unwanted guests will leave the house in fit condition.

• 1 month later...