Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon

View File

v 2.5f

by LongDukDong

This is an add-on to the Fertility Clinic add-on found in the link below:
http://www.loverslab...ic-new-version/

While the original Fertility Clinic creates a set of potions which can induce pregnancy, this add-on greatly expands the system with potions to induce ovulation. Along with that, you can purchase a book that has some exceptionally powerful spells. This tome, entitled 'Spells of Child Bearing' can be purchased at both Lelles Quality Merchandise and at The Mystic Emporium.

REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING

* OBLIVION

* Lovers with PK

* TamagoClub

* LoversFertilityClinic (as linked above)

RECOMMENDED

* HiyokoClub 1.10 rev 3.7z LDD edit

* TamagoSetBody

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/01/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion, Lovers with PK, TamagoClub, LoversFertilityClinic

ARRRRGHH!!!  :angry:

Upgraded the system to 1.1f  (still keeping the 'f' there).

While I updated it previously to work with the proper name of the Clinic mod, I botched the scripts somehow.  The Superior feature scripts did not function as they were not 'compiled'.   So I took no chance.  I brought up TWO editors and basically copy/pasted everything to make sure I had all scripts compiled, the book written, the potions mixed, and the spells cast.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, so this is somewhat weird...

There are errors in the three Ovulation scripts (jTamagoFertilityOvulationScript, jTamagoGreaterFertilityOvulationScript, jTamagoSuperiorFertilityOvulationScript). The errors are reported in the console:

Error in script bb000ed5
Invalid array access - expected numeric index, received string
    File: Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp Offset: 0x01B6 Command: Let
Error in script bb000ed5
Operator [ failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp Offset: 0x01B6 Command: Let
Error in script bb000ed5
Invalid array access - expected numeric index, received string
    File: Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp Offset: 0x0272 Command: Let
Error in script bb000ed5
Operator [ failed to evaluate to a valid result
Error in script bb000ed5
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

This is because of the two lines highlighted in red below (example taken from jTamagoSuperiorFertilityOvulationScript, but the other two scripts are largely identical here):

let idx := GetRawFormIDString target
; Restate the womb data 
let womb := data->Wombs[ idx ]
; Set the womb's data...
let womb->LastState := 15 ; Reset the last state just before Ovulation
let womb->State := 15 ; Reset the womb's state just before ovulation
let womb->Age := a4tc.MenstrualPhase15 ; Reset the womb's age
let womb->ElapsedTime := a4tc.MenstrualPhase15 ; Reset the elapsed time for womb (same as age) 
let womb->MenstruationDate := 0 ; Reset the menstrual date
; Save the new data
let data->Wombs[idx] := womb   ; Save the reset womb data for the target
let data->AwareState := 15 ; Reset the Awareness State
let data->LastAwareState := 15 ; Reset the Last Awareness State
; Save the data back to the target
let a4tc.aTamago[ idx ] := data
SetFunctionValue data
; Perform the main womb function and 
; Induce ovulation
call a4tcsWombOne data 1

The variable 'idx' is a string, but the array 'Wombs' has a numeric key. As the script starts by retrieving the information for Wombs[0], I presume the two red lines should also be using Wombs[0], and 'idx' should only be used for the aTamago array (the green line shown above).

One additional error is produced, from the a4tcsWombOne function, which reports (perhaps unsurprisingly) 'Womb Index(1) out of range'.

Where it gets weird is that, despite these errors, the scripts appear to work correctly.  :blink:

Rather entertaining, no?

It's sort of like old-programming 101. What is the numeric value of a letter? Zilch.  So it DID consider that any returned value from the GetRawFormIDString call had a numeric value of 0.  Well, a revision was just uploaded, so you should not get those error messages for the wombs anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Upgraded:

The new package uses a .bsa file that holds the meshes and textures.  At the same time, I went and kinda reorganized the pathways I will be using for both meshes and textures in the future.  Meanwhile, the previous version included a texture file that wasn't in use.  So the current version is actually smaller in size, having deleted the unused file.

The new code does have slightly cleaner code.

And the spells now include a [TFC] prefix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Quorwyf and nightshad are right - you're looking for both TamagoClub.esm and LoversTamagoClub.esp. As far as I know, LoversTamagoClub.esp is obsolete and all current versions just use TamagoClub.esm. Specifically, the versions from posts #17 here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?p=295788

Also, Quorwyf is right about not needing the Lovers witn PK masters.

EDIT: I tried to create a version that didn't rely on the unneeded masters, but it crashed on loading. Until the author returns, here's the LoversTamagoClub.esp that this mod requires:

LoversTamagoClub ESP version.zip

YAY! thank you ^_^

Well - it didn't work. You need to re-download the author's original version, plus the LoversTamagoClub.esp that I just uploaded above. Hopefully that will prevent crashes until the author returns.

thought that would cause conflicts Oo? using both?

YAY! thank you ^_^

Well - it didn't work. You need to re-download the author's original version, plus the LoversTamagoClub.esp that I just uploaded above. Hopefully that will prevent crashes until the author returns.

It's a duplication, but using both should work fine and should solve your problem.

YAY! thank you ^_^

It's a duplication, but using both should work fine and should solve your problem.

oh boy. alright ill do it! : D lets try this again ^_^

still CTD till i remove the add-on even with the older version of the client installed , my game doesn't like it.

YAY! thank you ^_^

still CTD till i remove the add-on even with the older version of the client installed , my game doesn't like it.

Rats - I'm stumped. It loads okay here. Did you run BOSS after installing the original version, and do you have both TamagoClub files loaded?

YAY! thank you ^_^

Rats - I'm stumped. It loads okay here. Did you run BOSS after installing the original version, and do you have both TamagoClub files loaded?

i have. ill have to wait tell the auther gets back then, as this add on still CTDs

• 3 weeks later...

First.... wut?  :blink:    I've been in the forum since Christmas and I never noticed your earlier November posts???

:blink:  Er, kinda odd though.  I just did a rewrite of sorts, and I eliminated the TamagoClub.esp and LoversPK.esp dependencies.... not knowing that someone was making that suggestion.

BUMP

to version 2.0f

Insofar as the scripts within, none in my previous version would (or should) have interfered with anything.  All the scripts were additions to the existing system, not rewrites.  HOWEVER... I just re-mastered them according to new style preferences.  The new script names have been changed.

NEW CONTENT:

1)  The book has been expanded.  A couple more art pieces within and mention of two new spells.

2)  Two new spells added.  Per a suggestion by fejeeta, two 'self' contraception spells have been added to compliment the system.

3)  A new 'optional' version of the conception spell had been added.  It and the ovulation system may now recognize creatures with wombs as viable targets.

4)  Female / Womb-baring Creature detection system.  A simple feature added to detect either/or based on quest variable settings

5)  Error Messages and Spell Failure popups may now be disabled based on quest variable settings

5)  A new .ini in which you may set four system values.

The variables, if you choose to alter from within the console are as follows:

jTFCAddon.cimplant   ....  if the conception/implant spell works on creatures

jTFCAddon.cfertile    ......  if the ovulation/fertility spells work on creatures

jTFCAddon.faildisp    ......  If general 'The spell failed' messages appear.

jTFCAddon.errormsg  ..... if error popups show on the screen

Nice...and a new suggestion; One self spell for Player  and one target for NPC. ( version 3.0f  ;)  )

So you do not cluttering the inventory with 4 spells.

My self spell

scn xLoversPkrAddContraceptiveScript

short count
short button
short Contraception

Begin ScriptEffectStart

Set count to (Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrContraception)

if count == 0 && Player.GetIsSex female == 1
        MessageBox "You want to add Contraceptive?" "Yes" "No"
        set Contraception to 1

elseif count >= 1 && Player.GetIsSex female == 1
        MessageBox "You want to remove Contraceptive?" "Yes" "No"
        set Contraception to 2

else
        MessageEX "You are male"   
    endif  

end

Begin ScriptEffectUpdate

set button to GetButtonPressed
    Set count to (Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrContraception)

if button == 0 && Contraception == 1

Player.AddItemNS xLoversPkrContraception 1
        set Contraception to 0
        MessageEX "Contraceptive added"

elseif button == 0 && Contraception == 2

Player.RemoveItemNS xLoversPkrContraception count
        set Contraception to 0
        MessageEX "Contraceptive removed"
    endif

if button == 1
;           nothing
    endif

End

and NPC spell

Scn xLoversPkrContraceptiveNPCScript

ref Target
short count
short button
short Contraception

Begin ScriptEffectStart

Set Target to GetSelf

Set count to (Target.GetItemCount xLoversPkrContraception)

if count == 0 && Target.GetIsSex female == 1
        MessageBox "You want to add Contraceptive?" "Yes" "No"
        set Contraception to 1

elseif count >= 1 && Target.GetIsSex female == 1
        MessageBox "You want to remove Contraceptive?" "Yes" "No"
        set Contraception to 2

else
        MessageEX "Target is male"   
    endif  

end

Begin ScriptEffectUpdate

set button to GetButtonPressed
    Set count to (Target.GetItemCount xLoversPkrContraception)

if button == 0 && Contraception == 1

Target.AddItemNS xLoversPkrContraception 1
        set Contraception to 0
        MessageEX "Contraceptive added"

elseif button == 0 && Contraception == 2

Target.RemoveItemNS xLoversPkrContraception count
        set Contraception to 0
        MessageEX "Contraceptive removed"
    endif

if button == 1
;           nothing
    endif

End

Well, I got a new    BUMP   for ya....

Otherwise known as "OOPS, I BLEW IT!   RELOAD!!!!!!!!" :wacko:

:blink: The single-target spells (somehow) had an Area-of-effect setting of 50... which I don;t know understand.  What?   When did that happen?  I never set that???    So I removed it since we didn't want any collateral damage.

:ph34r: The master fertility script  is 'meant' to not function in its weakest setting  if you are already ovulating.   MEANT to.... Yep, another thing that snuck in that I needed to fix.

And that's it for the fixes.... now for the extra stuff.  B)

NEW CONTENT:

1)  A new set of scripts that target over and eliminate over 100 evil factions a Hiyoko child may be inflicted within the Oblivion/Isles/Knights package.

2)  A new set of scripts that target over and replaces over 40 classes a Hiyoko child may be stuck within the Oblivion/Isles/Knights package.

3)  Two new spells (single-target and area-of-effect) that uses the above scripts to calm Hiyoko children.

4)  A new attachment to the birth system which lets hiyoko children be borne 'clean' of factions or classes

5)  New .ini variables that lets one turn on/off the clean birth system (above) or hide/show faction/class cleaning messages

The variables, if you choose to alter from within the console are as follows:

jTFCAddon.calmbirth  ....  if the hiyoko children are born devoid of evil factions or problematic classes

jTFCAddon.factdisp   .....  If a message shows indicating how many factions were cleared from the target hiyoko

jTFCAddon.clasdisp   .....  If a message shows indicating how many classes were changed within the target hiyoko

Now you may notice that I stated that there is a system that changes Hiyoko character classes.  I based its structure on the same mechanics for factions.  However, it is different in that it changes the character class from one to another.   All the times guards may give a player grief, a hiyoko guard child could cause even more headaches.  So this spell would change the Guard class for a child into a 'Soldier' or 'knight" (I forget which).   Likewise, it changes Dark Brotherhood Archers into standard Archers, and so forth.

Hey, Fejeena.  Yeah, that would work fine for that system.  But it's a bit more problematic when you have three 'strengths' of ovulation spells covering three types targets.  I like the idea, but I'm going to go this way for consistency.    I think someone DID post a link in another thread about a spellbook mod from Nexus?  I might wanna check that out myself (but that's another subject of course).

Ya notice I'm still keeping the 'f; in the version number in your honor?

Yo nightshad!   Um, I have no glitches in the book from my end.  I did update the .bsa though, renaming all the files for the interior book art.  I would hope that is it, because that was all that changed for the first few pages... filenames.

:huh:  Um... wha?   They're full-sized for me.  Okay, I'm running it at 640x480 for kicks...  But that's messed up.

Another thing messed up 'WAS' one of the Superior Ovulation skills.   FIXED now.... and up to version 2.2f

right could it be cause my res is different then yours. Oo