Does TTW support any language?

Hi there! As title says i would like to know if TTW supports any kind of language. I'm asking this cause the info online seems to be a bit old and vague. Some people say it's not possible other people say you have to resintall FO3 twice. i followed the guide here and there was no mention of this problem. Have the ttw team managed to fix this problem in the end?

Sorry to be an arse, but you would be better off asking this on the TTW website forum? The reason why the site seems outdated is because FO4 came out. (althought I can't imagine that the dev team is still playing that). Or maybe they are making a Tale of THREE Wastelands?...

Anyway, asking in their forum would give you the best result, I think.

Sorry to be an arse, but you would be better off asking this on the TTW website forum? The reason why the site seems outdated is because FO4 came out. (althought I can't imagine that the dev team is still playing that). Or maybe they are making a Tale of THREE Wastelands?...

Anyway, asking in their forum would give you the best result, I think.

yeah and don't worry you are not being an arse. I figured i migh as well try checking if anyone on here knows that before i register yet another account to ask this on their forum

i can tell you that it doesn't support german because some stuff is different like the audio files for example.

But i translated my version using a german install a base, creating a patch in the process.
it's tedious with the translator tools that are available for everything before Skyrim, but it can be done.

i can tell you that it doesn't support german because some stuff is different like the audio files for example.

But i translated my version using a german install a base, creating a patch in the process.

it's tedious with the translator tools that are available for everything before Skyrim, but it can be done.

Thanks for answering! Mind posting a link to the tutorial you followed please? Also I hope i won't have to reinstall the game again

Thanks for answering! Mind posting a link to the tutorial you followed please? Also I hope i won't have to reinstall the game again

i didn't follow any tutorial and don't know if there is any because i did it based on the knowledge that i accumulated from translating mods.

On Nexus there's a "mod" that allows to translate TTW in other languages, which more or less consists in installing the ENG version of Fallout, then install TTW and then use a script for FNVEdit to translate it in your language, assuming that someone already made the translation of course. There's a user on the forum of my country who made the translation and tested it, he said it works pretty fine.

On Nexus there's a "mod" that allows to translate TTW in other languages, which more or less consists in installing the ENG version of Fallout, then install TTW and then use a script for FNVEdit to translate it in your language, assuming that someone already made the translation of course. There's a user on the forum of my country who made the translation and tested it, he said it works pretty fine.

Thanks for the suggestion i'm following a tutorial which should help me getting the game in my language hopefully. I'm at the mid part, let's hope it will work!

Archived