• 2 months later...

Thank you google for this thread, and thanks in advance to anyone who can take my character bodyslide-preset UNP-HDT (with "mature" texture from Nexus) to make it much less muscular,

Less square bosom, more pita-bread (half-moon)

Or just point me to the slider that says "I never work out"

Preset_8-4-2015_1-45-15.jslot

Blurry_picture.jpg

21 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

Thank you google for this thread, and thanks in advance to anyone who can take my character bodyslide-preset UNP-HDT (with "mature" texture from Nexus) to make it much less muscular,

Less square bosom, more pita-bread (half-moon)

Or just point me to the slider that says "I never work out"

Preset_8-4-2015_1-45-15.jslot

The skin texture is likely giving the body a muscular appearance, not the Bodyslide preset.

23 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

The skin texture is likely giving the body a muscular appearance, not the Bodyslide preset.

Thanks. I read posts until it was too dark to see, and came up with someone's recommendation for the mature texture.

Peaches has "laugh lines" or whatever they're called now, although they did a fantastic job on her eyes (Peaches looks asian-pacific).

So it's better than my last texture download for that and other reasons. But I'll still keep my eyes open for very professional textures, thanks.

2 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

Thanks. I read posts until it was too dark to see, and came up with someone's recommendation for the mature texture.

Peaches has "laugh lines" or whatever they're called now, although they did a fantastic job on her eyes (Peaches looks asian-pacific).

So it's better than my last texture download for that and other reasons. But I'll still keep my eyes open for very professional textures, thanks.

Skin texture drastically affects the body's appearance. I use a smooth version of SG Renewal and it never looks muscular no matter what Bodyslide preset I use. Off the top of my head there's also Fair Skin which may have what you want.

1.jpg.124d2dd613d4152462e45c0edceac577.jpg2.jpg.cfe884af743d372ae34710faaef6f629.jpg

58 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

1.jpg.124d2dd613d4152462e45c0edceac577.jpg

Skin texture drastically affects the body's appearance. I use a smooth version of SG Renewal and it never looks muscular no matter what Bodyslide preset I use. Off the top of my head there's also Fair Skin which may have what you want.

2.jpg.cfe884af743d372ae34710faaef6f629.jpg

I put in the default SG-UNP texture and re-ran bodyslide.

Her areolas are Much more realistic and her face-lines are gone, so, biggie improvement.

She still does not have your model's tummy, that's something I'll have to learn more about later, I guess.

peaches.jpg

20 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

I put in the default SG-UNP texture and re-ran bodyslide.

Her areolas are Much more realistic and her face-lines are gone, so, biggie improvement.

She still does not have your model's tummy, that's something I'll have to learn more about later, I guess.

In the SG Renewal Nexus download section you'll want to grab the file called "SG Textures UNP Options". I use 2k smooth / no scars.

Keep in mind that unlike the default heavily shaded version you installed, the textures in the Options folders must be used with an ENB or you will see ugly glowing lines across the surface of the skin.

I agree, it's the skin texture not the bodyslide.

Also, lighting and ENB makes a big difference.  Do you have any lighting mods installed that could be affecting things?  I'm not too experienced with shadow settings in the ini files, but that might be worth doing some research about to get the best look.  Shadows can do some strange things, especially when breasts are smaller.

Looking at these two images taken of the same character in almost the same lighting a minute or two apart, the shadows under her breasts when they're small degrade their appearance, even when they have the 'pita bread' shape, as you described it.  I know they're pita bread round, because I spent a long time working on this bodyslide preset. (The skin texture is navetsea).

If it doesn't interfere with your desired appearance for your character, consider increasing her breast size just enough to get the shadow effects to look better and see what you think.

CwenaWeight50.jpg

CwenaWeight0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 1:06 AM, manchuligans said:

You know, you also might want to try the Chubby Waist slider and the Belly sliders in Bodyslide.  That's the closest thing I can think of to the 'I never work out' slider.  Try these sliders to give her a softer belly, it might help you find the look you want.

I love the chubby sliders but unfortunately they will not help our friend. The only solution is to use a smooth skin texture.

20180222180614_1.thumb.jpg.4f80cd3a24e054ff59410304beb259e4.jpg

On 8/31/2016 at 1:27 PM, FreakingGobbo said:

Everyone with a request , make it somewhat similiar to the style i posted in my Mainpage and QUOTE THIS POST , so that i get a message when you have a request

RESERVED FOR MORE CONVERTS

Bodytype : [ CBBE ]
Preference : [ Reference Picture ] I don't know if this can help. 

Muscletype : [ None ]

I know it looks not so realistic but I don't know, it feels just right for me. I'm just actually looking for a Bodyslide preset that has this kind of boobs to body ratio, with the same width and size. I've tried to do it myself but I can get this kind of body shape. Butt and legs doesn't matter as this is something I can modify in my own.

If something similar has been done before, can someone point me in the right direction? I've been looking for something like this on LL but haven't been able to find something similar.