Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Sims 4 Animation Ideas

Sims 4 Wicked woohoo Amar72 Mike24 Turbodriver

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

spiralqq

spiralqq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I'd kill for a denki anma animation

DuHurensohndrecksseite

DuHurensohndrecksseite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I would love to see some pissing/watersports animations for WickedWhims.

Preferably girls pissing while being fucked, or pissing on the guy's dick.

Junge was geht mit dir? ... 

jmem0

jmem0

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

I would love to see some pissing/watersports animations for WickedWhims.

Preferably girls pissing while being fucked, or pissing on the guy's dick.

Junge was geht mit dir? ... 

It's called a fetish, you'll find they're pretty common around here lol.

Myndrunner

Myndrunner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I love this so much!

Does anyone have any stripper animations?  Maybe with a stripper pole?  I wanted to make a strip club where strippers can interact with a stripper pole or stage and patrons can "tip" while they are dancing.  Also, of course, a Champagne Room!

Inquisition_1

Inquisition_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

20120627-hypnotizer-12.jpg

how about something like this in wohoo mod? Hypnoze, submission, obey, mind control//

jmem0

jmem0

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Oh boy, I went hunting for gifs on tumblr again, and found these. I'd love to see some of these in the game :D Put them in a spoiler because there's a lot lol.

Spoiler

I don't have a gif for this, but I'd also love to see more 'twitchy' female climax animations, like Golden88's climax sequence. Since the vagina actually does pulse rapidly during orgasm, it looks really realistic.

MidnightCupcakes

MidnightCupcakes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

There should really be more sofa animations, it's one of my favorite spots for pictures and such but there are so little animations for it unfortunately :(. I also really enjoy teasing and oral animations a lot, I find myself using them even more than vaginal and anal ones oddly.

pandabearpaul

pandabearpaul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Animated pussies for our Sim girls. More pussy licking animations, and female climaxes in EVERY location!!... ANNNDDD male and female cum at the same time climax animations, and female climax before male during vaginal sex.. (Cause I think its hot to see a chick cum first :wub:  :wub:  :wub: ...Soooo yeah B)

Jojofashion

Jojofashion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Nobody likes an animation dedicated to the first time? No one can create it?

lollybops

lollybops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Anything D/s related, more spanking animations currently its limited to certain locations (double bed, stocks and desk), the ability to do it on a standard dining chair or sofa over the knee who be great. D/s accessories like collars, plugs, things along those lines would be fantastic.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sims 4, Wicked woohoo, Amar72, Mike24, Turbodriver