So, I've seen a lot of talented Modders making nsfw animations for the S4 and I was thinking since we are getting them, We, simmers, can make list of suggestions, maybe? And if the Modders want to, they could drop by here and see what we had in mind :)

Since you've already started this thread and it seems like the ball's rolling here, maybe you should rename the title to something like "The Sims 4 Animation Request Thread" or something similar.  :)

Also I like the idea of actually posting a gif or video clip as an example. of what you'd like animated. (I see some people have already started doing that here.) I'm sure the modders will appreciate any kind of references they can look at.

So, I've seen a lot of talented Modders making nsfw animations for the S4 and I was thinking since we are getting them, We, simmers, can make list of suggestions, maybe? And if the Modders want to, they could drop by here and see what we had in mind :)

Since you've already started this thread and it seems like the ball's rolling here, maybe you should rename the title to something like "The Sims 4 Animation Request Thread" or something similar. :)

Also I like the idea of actually posting a gif or video clip as an example. of what you'd like animated. (I see some people have already started doing that here.) I'm sure the modders will appreciate any kind of references they can look at.

That was a perfect idea! Thank you, love <3

I'd love to see some teasing animations and more work with face animations.

Does this interest anyone else? Because I'm thinking making my own. I haven't made custom content before, but I do have some experience with character animation. God knows it's time-consuming to make animations, let alone ones that aren't short loops... so, no promises on me finishing anything before the end of the year, lol.

Does this interest anyone else? Because I'm thinking making my own. I haven't made custom content before, but I do have some experience with character animation. God knows it's time-consuming to make animations, let alone ones that aren't short loops... so, no promises on me finishing anything before the end of the year, lol.

Hell yeah! There is no need to such a question - the answer should be already clear :D .

Ahh, I've seen your poses in the other thread! They look awesome!

Edit: Nevermind. Those are EA poses  :blush: . Still nice shots, though!

Hell yeah! There is no need to such a question - the answer should be already clear :D .

Ahh, I've seen your poses in the other thread! They look awesome!

Edit: Nevermind. Those are EA poses  :blush: . Still nice shots, though!

Why thank you, I'm glad I fooled you, lol. Although I have been taking some more shots with pose packs. And honestly, I'll probably start by making poses myself before I jump into animations. Anyway, good to hear someone else is interested teasing animations!

Thousand pluses, teasing poses are really important and necessary in my opinion. And the most difficult in creating (also in my opinion) :)