Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Sims 4 Animation Ideas

Sims 4 Wicked woohoo Amar72 Mike24 Turbodriver

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Winstyles

Winstyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
So, I've seen a lot of talented Modders making nsfw animations for the S4 and I was thinking since we are getting them, We, simmers, can make list of suggestions, maybe? And if the Modders want to, they could drop by here and see what we had in mind :)

Eksclusiv

Eksclusiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Yeah, I want this:

Spoiler

and even more of it In TS4. Quite simple. Mike24 please!

philipshp

philipshp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

I want 69's!!!

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

I am he who wears the #1 headband.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

mike24

mike24

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Yeah, I want this:

Spoiler

and even more of it In TS4. Quite simple. Mike24 please!

Well, you've convinced me, I will do it!  :P

Eksclusiv

Eksclusiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Well, you've convinced me, I will do it!  :P

Me: arianna.gif

Winstyles

Winstyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

YES THIS WILL BE SO HOT

Well, you've convinced me, I will do it! :P

Me: arianna.gif

Winstyles

Winstyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
We need a spanking feature! Like putting the sim over the other sim's lap.

HentaiGnome

HentaiGnome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

So, I've seen a lot of talented Modders making nsfw animations for the S4 and I was thinking since we are getting them, We, simmers, can make list of suggestions, maybe? And if the Modders want to, they could drop by here and see what we had in mind :)

Since you've already started this thread and it seems like the ball's rolling here, maybe you should rename the title to something like "The Sims 4 Animation Request Thread" or something similar.  :)

Also I like the idea of actually posting a gif or video clip as an example. of what you'd like animated. (I see some people have already started doing that here.) I'm sure the modders will appreciate any kind of references they can look at.

Winstyles

Winstyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Since you've already started this thread and it seems like the ball's rolling here, maybe you should rename the title to something like "The Sims 4 Animation Request Thread" or something similar. :)

Also I like the idea of actually posting a gif or video clip as an example. of what you'd like animated. (I see some people have already started doing that here.) I'm sure the modders will appreciate any kind of references they can look at.

That was a perfect idea! Thank you, love <3

Winstyles

Winstyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I saw this animation by Leito86 and it was AMAZING http://www.loverslab...-1432001801.gif

kate1104

kate1104

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

I saw this animation by Leito86 and it was AMAZING http://www.loverslab...-1432001801.gif

I can take this one. This is not lesbian exclusive but it's nice (and easy to do :P)

elQuanto

elQuanto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I want more F/F animations, using any and every object and surface!

cool426

cool426

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Looking forward to seeing some ass licking animations (giver licking from the back w/reciever ass up face down). Male/male sex animations with reach around handjob would be great too! 

Turisas

Turisas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I'd love to see some teasing animations and more work with face animations.

Does this interest anyone else? Because I'm thinking making my own. I haven't made custom content before, but I do have some experience with character animation. God knows it's time-consuming to make animations, let alone ones that aren't short loops... so, no promises on me finishing anything before the end of the year, lol.

Eksclusiv

Eksclusiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Does this interest anyone else? Because I'm thinking making my own. I haven't made custom content before, but I do have some experience with character animation. God knows it's time-consuming to make animations, let alone ones that aren't short loops... so, no promises on me finishing anything before the end of the year, lol.

Hell yeah! There is no need to such a question - the answer should be already clear :D .

Ahh, I've seen your poses in the other thread! They look awesome!

Edit: Nevermind. Those are EA poses  :blush: . Still nice shots, though!

nothindoin

nothindoin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

I got a fever. And the only prescription...is more cowgirl.

Turisas

Turisas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Hell yeah! There is no need to such a question - the answer should be already clear :D .

Ahh, I've seen your poses in the other thread! They look awesome!

Edit: Nevermind. Those are EA poses  :blush: . Still nice shots, though!

Why thank you, I'm glad I fooled you, lol. Although I have been taking some more shots with pose packs. And honestly, I'll probably start by making poses myself before I jump into animations. Anyway, good to hear someone else is interested teasing animations!

ecpers

ecpers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

How about dildo action, is that possible?

KLM_UA

KLM_UA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Thousand pluses, teasing poses are really important and necessary in my opinion. And the most difficult in creating (also in my opinion) :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sims 4, Wicked woohoo, Amar72, Mike24, Turbodriver