[Sims 3] Open Bikini from Grinder

So the girls were modelling this latest crotchless number, when one of them (the one in the green bikini) started fussing with the bra. When she finished, she showed us a new (and revealing) way to wear the top. The photographer thought it was fabulous, but asked her why she even bothered with a bikini in the first place. "Silly, my husband would be mad if I walked around naked. Duh!"

Duh, indeed.

post-872961-0-56197200-1472572168_thumb.jpg

grinder_open_bikini_201608.zip

Seems to cause an error for me. Got a strange message about missing content, being deactivated and didn't find it in game.

It was the only new stuff thus i'm quite sure it caused the problem.

Ok, that's strange. I'm pretty certain I cloned a base game bit of clothing. Let me look into it.

Update

I'm at a loss to explain it. I started a new game with no CC except this outfit and with no expansion packs. Just the base game and cleared caches and this one custom swimsuit package. I was able to select the top and bottom, dress the Sim, walk down the street. In short, no problem. I'm going to have think more on this.

If it works for you, lets assume it's my installation. I'll check if i can find something....

Booted up sims once more and no more error and the new bikini was available and looking really good.

Sorry.

No apologies required and I'm glad it's working now. I'm especially happy you like it. Expect more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...