where the sims3 mode folder located at please

i looked and i can not find it @_@ it doesn't reconized zip files right?

No, you have to manually add the mod folder and you must unzip all files to package files and place them in your mods folder.

alright o.o umm where exactly should i put the mod folder at? im new to this :)

No, you have to manually add the mod folder and you must unzip all files to package files and place them in your mods folder.

Sims 3 packages, (i.e. mods), go in C:\Users\{User Name}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages if using Windows 7. No idea about XP or Win10 locations. (Although they might not be that different in terms of the path and their particular preclusions). As previously stated by that other poster they generally need to be unpacked before dumping them in the appropriate directory.

Sims 3 packages, (i.e. mods), go in C:\Users\{User Name}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages if using Windows 7. No idea about XP or Win10 locations. (Although they might not be that different in terms of the path and their particular preclusions). As previously stated by that other poster they generally need to be unpacked before dumping them in the appropriate directory.

thank you so much! ^^

Archived